What's new

RPG Ci-En Active [uroom] Phantasia Infection

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero9437

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
The art is too cuteeeeee, no idea when this is going to be release but I am pumped for it

Last edited by a moderator:

Torgent

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: Phantasia Infection

Sooo...gameplay details anyone?
Standard gameplay so far with a very (!) good clothing destruction system and great art, but at least in the demo there is no battle rape and if you lose a battle you get game over (no rape, besides in the first fight against the thugs)
You seem to get send to missions because you get accidentaly turned into a shoujo majou and can revisit older areas for training and treasure hunting.
Tags are
- Prostitution
- Gangbang/orgy
- Schoolgirl Uniform

This might actually turn out pretty good.

Judael

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Tags are
- Prostitution
- Gangbang/orgy
- Schoolgirl Uniform

This might actually turn out pretty good.
i think corruption too, it seems a nice game btw

Last edited:

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Standard gameplay... so what would that be? RoR, point and click, RPG, or something else?

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

Standard gameplay... so what would that be? RoR, point and click, RPG, or something else?
RPG. You get a little time bar on the left side that shows you where your turn will be and... stuff. You have delay modifiers on some attacks and skills.

There's only GoR in the "opening" bit before the real game starts, where if the thugs catch you, they'll beat you up and rape you. (You can't win, you deal like 0 damage, and they hit you for half your HP).

At least I never did lose after that, but I hear it's just Game Over if you die to any of the monsters.

Far as I can gleam from just looking, the story seems to be about some kind of outbreak of... something that turned people into monsters. And there's something about a "V-CORE" that the protag ends up using that makes her far stronger, and has an alternate "succubi" like form that is even stronger.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Far as I can gleam from just looking, the story seems to be about some kind of outbreak of... something that turned people into monsters. And there's something about a "V-CORE" that the protag ends up using that makes her far stronger, and has an alternate "succubi" like form that is even stronger.
The succubi mode is the corruption part :v it lets you pretty much roflstomp any enemy but if you uses too much = bad end (or good end ;) )

Found 3 scenes in the demo total:
Thug rape at the start as mentioned
A delayed rape scene where when the orc first appears, the black hair will hold if off and once you run away she have the option of either stand her ground or run away, the first option leading to showing her getting raped after you beat the behemoth boss thing.
The third is after using about 4-6 transform (even during a single battle), once you leave the map she'll masturbate.

Not sure if I like the delayed event, but the art is nice at least.

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

The succubi mode is the corruption part :v it lets you pretty much roflstomp any enemy but if you uses too much = bad end (or good end ;) )

Found 3 scenes in the demo total:
Thug rape at the start as mentioned
A delayed rape scene where when the orc first appears, the black hair will hold if off and once you run away she have the option of either stand her ground or run away, the first option leading to showing her getting raped after you beat the behemoth boss thing.
The third is after using about 4-6 transform (even during a single battle), once you leave the map she'll masturbate.

Not sure if I like the delayed event, but the art is nice at least.
Aaah I see.

DIdn't know about that second one, did see the third but thought maybe it was a plot thing for leaving the town.

Guess I gotta track down one more boss... or maybe I didn't pick the right option in the opening, who knows!

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Aaah I see.

DIdn't know about that second one, did see the third but thought maybe it was a plot thing for leaving the town.

Guess I gotta track down one more boss... or maybe I didn't pick the right option in the opening, who knows!
You get to fight that boss by talking to the boss lady, she'll send you to investigate an area (3 white circles to find)

After doing that you'll be back into base, then a guy will run in to say monsters appear

Then you go fight it

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Quick question:

I never played the demo, so: is the cloth destruction tied to HP?

Azrail26232

Demon Girl
Reputation score

No its not, some attacks damage your clothing as well as hp, and eventually strip you completely. clothing damage is all removed when you go supermode though, so its a bit trick to strip completely.

Deleted member 49986

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Mega:
mega.co.nz/#!DRBTTIyZ!C7j9Dsv11BH5umTOh5-UuBeb-gp7_kg9-21Ph5EVEng

Edit: Link updated, had wrong locale on this computer = bad audio files, fixed now.

Bonus: Terrible partial menu translation for the lazy ones -> mega.co.nz/#!KBA11TpD!TtxKAZ_4JYQcj30vjpZOqjkzVGo4M7MUCEqrsDDPang

Last edited:

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

I was waiting for this game for sooooo loooong. Thanks a lot for the share.

D-D

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Lol, if you get a bad end you unlock the gallery.

Whenever you use the succubus transform skill and go outside on the world map, the girl will have a "reaction". After 3 or so of those she goes nuts. If you then go and talk to all the men in the area right from HQ, you just get the same H-scene and the men disappear. After you're done with all the men = bad end.

EDIT: Not sure though if you unlock all the CG though.

Ok it seems as though you don't get all the CG, you do get a few bad end CGs. You can reset your level or you can set your lewdness at certain level and continue on.

Last edited:

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Soooo... I'm a bit lost, just reached 4th lvl on the dungeon, killed pretty much everything and then I have an orange boulder blocking the way into the 5th level, wtf?

Edit* Ok I found out what I had to do, but I'm so lost, I don't even know if and how am I progressing on the main story.

Edit** Finished the game... so freaking small, I'm srsly getting pissed off at waiting forever for games that look awesome to turn out to be short -.-

Last edited:

Longherin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I dunno, I kind of like the fact that it's small.

The experience is crisp and it's well-polished, and everything feels good about it.
Even the battle system that I literally did not understand until about five minutes ago.

...Then again, I didn't pay for this game, so I can't complain anyways.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.