What's new

ACT [ウズラざなっく /Quail ] セタリアの魔境 / Setaria's Makyou (RJ323773)

Pootis404

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Can I contact Administration?
I'ts important.
Thank.
Protip: There's a neat function via your keyboard known as "Ctrl + F" that lets you search for key words on pages you're browsing. Use this knowledge to enrich your internet experience, and please refrain from asking technical support questions in random threads.
apply yourself.jpg

Pootis404

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Protip: You're lecturing a bot.
A small part of me wanted to believe it was a real person, on account of me being unable fathom what a spambot could gain by randomly asking for an administrator.

On a more thread related note, I've reached the point where I'm doing runs of the game with self-imposed restrictions (limited teleporter uses, save restrictions, etc). I think I have a problem.

OP
cacapost

cacapost

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
New Ci-En post reveals that they are about 40% done with the new update. It's going to include 6 new h-animations and enemies!
They have shown a little sneak peak of some enemies so far.

I updated the OP with a link to their Ci-en

IAmAKi

Reputation score
I like the older version of the Alraune a lot tbh. But obviously it doesn't fit into the corrupted forest-themed area due to being the completely wrong colours.

Too bad. The way that... "pistil"? is wiggling around at her front makes me think she would have been a futa. And a stab in the dark here, but she might have gotten an individual scene for the PC colliding with her rather than the corrupted Alraune just defaulting back to its tentacle attack scene. Yeah, that's a thing that happens in-game. It looks very out of place given the polish scenes in general have. Some leftover code from an older dev-only build methinks.

Oh, also. What OP didn't mention from that Ci-en post was that Quail has officially sold 5k copies when the dev allegedly wasn't expecting 1k.
So a hearty thanks to those that took my advice to buy. I have a hope that we can expect more titles from them in the future.

Snikku

Reputation score
I typically haven't bought too many of these games, but this one is not only a bargain it's genuinely very well animated and created, and the gameplay isn't awful either.
I'm glad they're selling much more than they thought.

Reputation score
Oh, also. What OP didn't mention from that Ci-en post was that Quail has officially sold 5k copies when the dev allegedly wasn't expecting 1k.
So a hearty thanks to those that took my advice to buy. I have a hope that we can expect more titles from them in the future.
Someone should tell the guy that there are even people overseas who like the game.

mozillafirefox

Reputation score
yo this game is so fuckin good, i hope the success motivates them to make more in this style. futa on female is the SHIT and also the rarest thing on the entire planet, i'm surprised any dev would take that, let alone what appears to be a super small dev

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
What rock have you been under?
From an H game standpoint he is kinda right. I can think of very few games since maybe kemomimi treasure hunters that had futa on female. Of course if you go on pixiv or e621 you can find alot of it, but it's certainly quite rare in H game form.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
I think you're just not looking in the right places. Take for instance that ulmf isn't a good source for information on futanari games. Granted, in the places you have to look they mislabel stuff so finding what you want is tedious. It's definitely out there though, and alot of it is sitting in patreon development hell...

IAmAKi

Reputation score
I scour a few sites outside of ULMF, three other places I think.

Games with futa enemies are fairly common (but normally consist of just one), but futa protag titles are harder to find.
Futa on futa content on the other hand? It tends to be unicorn rare. You might see a good title once a year if you get lucky.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Futa on futa content on the other hand? It tends to be unicorn rare. You might see a good title once a year if you get lucky.
Correct. In light of this, describing futa on female as the rarest thing on the planet is wholly inaccurate.

Cure_BlazeS

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Ngl This is the first horror style game to give me a legit scare. Messed around and paniced a couple of clips away before i calmed down and started to think.

Radocks

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
were do you finde the blue haired girl that's in the games main image?

eatthemuffin

Reputation score
She's in the last area. She's also a miniboss kind of encounter and doesn't have any H scenes.

IAmAKi

Reputation score
No update yet, but I figured it's worth posting how they're coming along with things so we can keep the dream alight.
It seems to be pretty fairy focused. Also the PC might do some domming for a change.

A lot of the scenes visible in the preview pic seem to be illustrations, but they will most likely be animated like the last ones.
Also since the PC seems to be fighting some vaguely divine-looking thing, I'm guessing there will be another boss to take on.

Exacto

Reputation score
Update is live.

There's no new enemies but you can collect fairies around the maps. Once you get 5 or so following you, you can head back to the base at the beginning to summon a great fairy. She'll shoot a laser when you shoot yours so you can melt bosses even faster now.

Reputation score
Update is live.

There's no new enemies but you can collect fairies around the maps. Once you get 5 or so following you, you can head back to the base at the beginning to summon a great fairy. She'll shoot a laser when you shoot yours so you can melt bosses even faster now.
Some more information about the fairies.
The small fairies are random pops.
The fairies can also be used to recover HP.
While PC is naked, press "H" to recover 1 heart, that consumes 1 small fairy; and "J" to also recover 1 heart, that 1 great fairy is needed, but not consuming her.
The power of the laser of the great fairy depends on how many small fairies you are keeping.
The H anime of the fairies are included in the gallery.