What's new

RPG Vicinity Of Obscenity 体験版

OP
D

dtta

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Vicinity Of Obscenity 体験版

how do you guys trans it , not with vnr and ith crashes since w10 update everytime :/ some tips/solution i dont mind if its gibberish

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Am I missing something here?
Is the download provided a trial version? If so, hasn't the full game been released yet? I'm asking this, because I saw the game being sold for 300¥ on the same site.

Last edited:

Dragon248

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Am I missing something here?
Is the download provided a trial version? If so, hasn't the full game been released yet? I'm asking this, because I saw the game being sold for 300¥ on the same site.
The full game is available at both Booth and DLsite. The game at Booth is cheaper and is less censored than the game at DLsite.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Did DLSite increase the minimum amount of censoring required for products or something? I've noticed multiple things from it being more censored than before, and some other things I've been waiting for being delayed because they were rejected due to not being censored enough.

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Hmm... Since we are on the subject, I really have wanted to ask for quite a while now: are DLsite downloads generally more censored/mosaiced than their similar DMM.co counterparts? Also... What is Booth?

Not saying any purchase is gonna happen anytime soon, but then again. Who knows?! And less censored is mostly a good thing. :)
Is Booth another DL site?

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hmm... Since we are on the subject, I really have wanted to ask for quite a while now: are DLsite downloads generally more censored/mosaiced than their similar DMM.co counterparts? Also... What is Booth?

Not saying any purchase is gonna happen anytime soon, but then again. Who knows?! And less censored is mostly a good thing. :)
Is Booth another DL site?
Booth is a pixiv thing. You can buy an artists works usually for cheaper through booth. If you have a pixiv account, you can also get alerts to artists you've bookmarked when they release something on booth.

x421

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

So, uhm did they release the fullgame on dlsite today? just searched it and found it, so...yeah? anyone can recommend it?

melina_putri

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So, uhm did they release the fullgame on dlsite today? just searched it and found it, so...yeah? anyone can recommend it?
Not really in my opinion since this game is ridiculously short. The game already ended after defeating only 1 boss type enemy.

It feels like I'm still playing a demo instead of a full game. :(

dardamex

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Anyone have the password for the event CG archive?

Combustion Man

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The art and H content looks obscenely good. :D

astre236

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Wtf?? was that the full game? only mino boss and thats it?
I only found 2 H-events, is that all there is to this game?:confused: