OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Vilana Sundora (Antithethical Inquiry)

Rolls:
Vilana 12 vs 14 Amazon, miss and failed to break free
Theresa 9 vs 18 Amazon, miss and failed to free Vilana

Amazon 12 vs 3 Vilana, hit for 2 AP dmg

Vilana 17 vs 20 Amazon, miss
Theresa 6 vs 9 Amazon, miss

Amazon 17 vs 1 Vilana, crit hit for 1 FP dmg and 4 AP dmg, and taking 2 more AP dmg herself, and Theresa takes 1 AP dmg from seeing what's going on.

"Hmhm, nope... not gonna let you go now that I got you sexy," the blonde amazon girl said as she held Vilana, preventing Vilana's struggles from breaking her free as she grinned.

Theresa hurled another fireball at the amazon, which missed and hit the dirt nearby, likely as she was trying to keep from hitting Vilana in the process. The blonde amazon however managed to get to work on Vilana, removing what tattered bits of her clothing remained as Vilana felt a finger teasing her folds from behind as the amazon's other hand gropes her butt and squeezed firmly, kneading Vilana's butt cheek and chuckling softly as she did so.

Vilana struggled mightily again, yet was still unable to break free from the blonde haired amazon girl, who's grip was tight and strong and unrelenting, though she didn't seem intent on hurting Vilana any. Theresa was also unable to get the amazon girl off of her, her spell going wide and missing unfortunately.

"Heh... time to get serious now I think," the amazon whispered in Vilana's ear as she grinned.

Vilana felt herself being lifted up as the amazon slammed her to the ground, knocking the wind out of the young human where she then grabbed Vilana's head and tugged her loincloth off, revealing a large cock between the amazon's legs and a large pair of testes just underneath, with a perfect pussy further on past that. Before she could even complete a gasp of surprise, Vilana had a face full of crotch as the amazon forcibly held her down and slid her shaft and balls across Vilana's face, the musky scent emanating from them arousing her quite a bit, enough that her slit was already starting to get soaked again.

"Yeah... take that, the scent is making you horny. I can tell, because... yep, you're getting wet," the amazon said, reaching back down between Vilana's legs and rubbing her middle finger across Vilana's slit

Vilana - FP: 2/5, AP: 5/10, grappled and having the amazon's cock, balls, and pussy rubbed across her face.
Theresa - FP: 4/4, MP: 2/4, AP: 1/10

Blonde Amazonian - FP: 8/10, AP: 4/10, grappling and grinding her balls and pussy across Vilana's face.

Antithetical Inquiry

Matriarch
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Vilana strained to push against the amazon, hearing the definitive sound of burnt earth as her partner missed.

"Come on Tee! You haven't hit anything all daaaaah!" She was interuppted by the amazon's molestations, writhing in the grip of the more powerful woman... which quickly turned out to be something more!

Staring at the package, Vilana's eyes blinked in confusion, then remembered Theresa's conversation. "Yo-you're a futa-ngh?!" The musky set met a tensed face, even as Vilana's body grew hotter, and her petals began to slicken. Her nectar already smeared by the amazon as she could only protest with shoves and wriggling her body to get free.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Rolls:
Vilana 4 vs 7 Amazon, miss
Theresa 12 vs 1 Amazon, hit for 2 FP dmg and 2 AP dmg but didn't free Vilana

Amazon 5 vs 4 Vilana, hit for 2 AP dmg on both Vilana and herself and 1 AP dmg to Theresa from the sight of it.

Vilana 14 vs 13 Amazon, hit for 1 FP dmg and broke loose
Theresa 3 vs 19 Amazon, crit miss and countered for 2 FP dmg and 4 AP dmg both Theresa and the Amazon, where the Amazon cums inside of Theresa and seems even more riled up, gaining +1 to all rolls with her burst of adrenaline

Amazon 13 vs 9 Theresa, hit for 2 AP dmg on Theresa and the Amazon both

"I... I told you I'm not a great battle mage Vilana... I-I'm sorry," Theresa squeaked in a miserable tone as Vilana struggled against the Amazon girl and simply couldn't match her strength enough to push her off.

Theresa however managed to zap the blonde amazon again with her lightning attack, though while it did hurt her a good bit it also seemed to rile her up further sexually as Vilana could see her cock visibly harden as her balls seemed to almost swell with her seed. The blonde amazon herm giggled giddily and continued grinding her shaft, balls, and pussy over Vilana's face, the scent arousing her further along with the simple feel of it as the amazon's left hand slipped her middle finger into Vilana's slit while her other hand groped Vilana's breasts as she set her axe down up against her shoulder.

Vilana managed to gather the willpower to fight back though and swung her knee up as the amazon herm leaned down towards her crotch in an attempt to start licking her pussy, catching her foe in the face and knocking her off. The amazon rolled off of Vilana and hefted her axe up as Theresa moved in behind her, going to try for a point blank shot on the blonde amazon herm. Their foe however was prepared for her and quickly reached over her shoulders with both hands and flipped Theresa over her, where the naked mage landed right in her lap, where she then lifted Theresa up and quickly impaled her upon her shaft.

"O-Oh gods... S-So big... I c-can feel it... k-kissing my womb," Theresa gasped as she was impaled completely upon the amazon's large shaft, with Theresa's juices already flowing down that thick love pole as the mage girl's eyes fluttered. Within a couple of seconds of hilting inside of Theresa, the blonde amazon herm exploded as she moaned lewdly, her balls clenching against her while they faced Vilana, allowing her to see as their foe lifted Theresa up where her cock visibly swelled and contracted with each spurt of her seed as it shot out into Theresa's pussy. "S-So warm... my belly's so warm," was all Theresa could really say, the sight of it arousing Vilana a bit more.

Before either of the girls could act, the amazon was already bouncing Theresa up and down upon her large shaft, causing Theresa's breasts to bounce deliciously along with her as she reached up and grabbed one of the large mammaries and squeezed it while bouncing Theresa with her other hand. Theresa's milk beaded up on her nipple and began leaking down her chest before a slightly harder squeeze made it squirt out, with Theresa squealing.

"Fuck yeah... you're so tight. I take back what I said... I may take you with me instead after all and back home. You'd be a wonderful wife. Can't wait to try out your friend there too. I wonder if she's even tighter than you are sexy," the amazon said as her adrenaline seemed to surge through her, where she then grabbed a handful of Theresa's hair and pulled her head forcefully around where she kissed her deeply, as Theresa accepted it. "Well cutie... you want a ride on my wild stallion when you're friend here's through? I'm a forgiving person and won't be angry if you do. But... I know you want to sink that juicy pussy down on my dick, because as wet as you were when I felt you. You must be a bit of a slut at least, to be so wet and horny just from my cock and balls rubbing across your face a bit like that. Doesn't it embarrass you to be such a slut that you get horny from having cocks and balls rubbed in your face?" the amazon said to Vilana, verbally attacking her while sexually assaulting and defeating Theresa while Vilana was watching, the amazon nibbling on Theresa's earlobe as she bounced her more and more.

Vilana - FP: 2/5, AP: 7/10, taking -2 to all attack and defense rolls from AP.
Theresa - FP: 2/4, MP: 1/4, AP: 7/10, taking -2 to all attack and defense rolls from AP. Being fucked by the Amazon herm

Blonde Amazonian Herm - FP: 5/10, AP: 4/10, Fucking Theresa deeply and driving the mage girl wild, also gets +1 to all attack and defense rolls from having an orgasm, giving her an adrenaline rush.