What's new

SIM [Vincent] 姦状痴漢電車 / Next Stop: Molestation (RJ276994) (RE276994)

Reputation score
One way you can beat the game (The trail too I assume since I think I have the trial and I can pretty much do what ever the full version can), basically, the trial is hard capped to make you lose at 10 clicks, so. Open cheat engine, look the value type "4 bytes", then just count your clicks.

The very moment you click onto her butt its on 0, that little fondle motion he does when you change screen does not count towards the clicks. So, look for the clicks by basically clicking one, then searching for the amount of clicks you do.

Then, when you've found the total clicks (Theres two values, 1 is the temp clicks that reset the moment you change screen, and the other value is the total amount of clicks) Once the total amount of clicks reach 20, it will switch over to a front view of her looking upset. Now, I was stuck on this for ages because basically, to get further along, you need to have 20 clicks while on the screen where she looks upset, however (at least in the trial version), it resets the total amount of clicks when it hits 20. So, do what I did, set the "Total clicks" to 20 while on the screen where she looks upset, and bam, you can play the game as if it was the full version.

Also, if you use cheat engine, you can simply force the temp click value to stay on 0, so you can just click away and not lose the game.
View attachment 29825
how can i find the temp clicks, im not good at CE btw :((
edited: I cleared the game, the click count can be changed to skip the scene and clear it

Last edited:

YukiYuna

Reputation score
One way you can beat the game (The trail too I assume since I think I have the trial and I can pretty much do what ever the full version can), basically, the trial is hard capped to make you lose at 10 clicks, so. Open cheat engine, look the value type "4 bytes", then just count your clicks.

The very moment you click onto her butt its on 0, that little fondle motion he does when you change screen does not count towards the clicks. So, look for the clicks by basically clicking one, then searching for the amount of clicks you do.

Then, when you've found the total clicks (Theres two values, 1 is the temp clicks that reset the moment you change screen, and the other value is the total amount of clicks) Once the total amount of clicks reach 20, it will switch over to a front view of her looking upset. Now, I was stuck on this for ages because basically, to get further along, you need to have 20 clicks while on the screen where she looks upset, however (at least in the trial version), it resets the total amount of clicks when it hits 20. So, do what I did, set the "Total clicks" to 20 while on the screen where she looks upset, and bam, you can play the game as if it was the full version.

Also, if you use cheat engine, you can simply force the temp click value to stay on 0, so you can just click away and not lose the game.
View attachment 29825

View attachment 29825
God of help!! Thanks

Henjosaito1511

Reputation score
how can i find the temp clicks, im not good at CE btw :((
edited: I cleared the game, the click count can be changed to skip the scene and clear it
Please how ???

xin hãy giúp tôi Tôi không biết làm thế nào để giành chiến thắng. Ai đó có thể cho tôi dữ liệu để nhập vào phần mềm gian lận được không?

Choyz69

Reputation score
well, i know i already late like 2 years...
but can someone tell step by step not to Facing Game Over Screen ?
the walkthrough on Page 1 didn't sync too well cause i'm a native aswell...

Mb152002

Reputation score
can somebody please post a fucking video i tried everything with this stupid fucking game

Banketsu

Reputation score
Just finished it (I usually count the first movement as 1x);
-grope butt (w/ skirt) = 10x then back (repeat until she blushes)
-its ok not to grope butt (w/ panties) but if u want the limit is always 10x
-click head then grope boobs (w/ shirt) 10x then back (repeat)
-never ever click on nippies or pussy directly
-grope boobs again 10x then back (still w/ clothes)
-the butt touching scene is not necessary but if you want you know the limit ;)
-never grope her w/o her clothes because the limit varies and it could be 1x then boom you will lose lmao
-finger her 10x then back [there are 2 fingerings do the one where u can see your back and not the closeup POV one]
-seggs scene appears immediately click top right (dont click where dicc is inserted!)
-click bewb (the moving without click scene) and your dicc alternately (bewb is still 10x limit be careful!)
- You are now a certified train molester lmao

Just explore click points if still confused.

Reputation score
Someone who has played the cucking molestation help. How do you find adress and what value do you change?

Last edited:

Nano999

Reputation score
This game does not worth your time, annoying gameplay af to strech the game time as much as possible for a couple of CGs