What's new

Violated Heroine Bug

rammenstein

Reputation score
Very game-breaking bug. I've completed the first Bandit Hideout quest, where you have to scout it out and you meet Ashley. But now, when I go to the Guild to turn it in, the Guild Master says something about 'you shouldn't already be up you'll kill yourself,' there's a little more dialogue, then Nanako walks left and down a square to the left side of the entrance and stops. I can't input any commands, open the menu, nothing. I'm just...stuck there for eternity. I've tried exiting the game and doing it again, sleeping at the inn, turning on the event skipper with the debug tool, but every time the same exact thing happens and I cannot proceed. Does anyone know WTF is happening, and maybe how to fix it?

menaze818

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Violated Heroine Bug

Do you have the lastest version ?

thswherizat

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I've had that happen from time to time. I don't remember what I ended up doing for a fix, but I believe it was using the debug tool and the open walls console command.

Lazka

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

first this game is NOT finish... its still WIP... and sooo much adding event and scene...
and because that.. some event/scene in past got error...
my sugest is... try a older version... or just waiting new version come...
(and dont ask ETA for new ver... :p )

OP
R

rammenstein

Reputation score

I do, indeed, have the latest version.

I've had that happen from time to time. I don't remember what I ended up doing for a fix, but I believe it was using the debug tool and the open walls console command.
That might work. How do I use that console command?

reddo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

You need to boot up the game in test mode (which you can do from the rpg maker editor or from some command line options in the shortcut, which I don't remember and would have to be found through google - search for rpg maker 2000 testplay from shortcut or something). After that, holding up Control allows the MC to go through walls.

The reason the game is freezing and the reason this works is because the developer of that scene meant to have the MC walk a certain distance, but there was something in the way. RPG Maker then just stops and waits until there isn't anything in the way, which won't happen if it's a wall. If you can walk through walls, however, it doesn't matter and the MC just goes with no issue.

Darkstrain

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

there is also probably a million other bugs in this unfinished ¿masterpiece?
one can only hope of this EVER being finished, and then debugged XD

drewbit

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Assuming you're opening with the Fatalmix launcher. If you hit "F" you'll walk through walls and stuff.