Starting Evasion: 170
Freedom Rating: 130
Sexual Freedom Rating: 105
Magical Defense: 200
Speed Rating: 170

Starting HP: 30
Starting MP: 150
Starting Sexual Stamina: 110

Summon Elemental Spirit - The Spiritmaster summons a Fire, Cold or Lightning damage dealing spirit, whichever one she chooses upon the casting of this spell. The Spirit can attack in one of two ways. If the Spiritmaster connects with an attack of any kind, the spirit instantly hits the enemy for the SAME amount of damage in it's element. If the enemy was cursed with lower resist, the elemental damage is doubled. If the Spiritmaster does not connect with an attack, this spirit deals 50 Elemental Damage by itself. Spirit attacks can't be avoided and will always connect, and will always attack the enemy the Spiritmaster is. This spirit lasts until it's HP is depleted by her special skill, or all enemies are slain, regardless of if the Spiritmaster is raped or not. However, if she is raped, the Spirit will randomly target the enemy with the lowest HP that isn't raping a player. Mana Cost - 0. This does not consume your turn unless you casted another spirit already this turn.

Summon Barrier Spirit - The Spiritmaster summons a spirit which forms a protective barrier around her, or an ally of her choosing. This barrier prevents an enemy from harming or raping the protected ally at a price. Each time the spirit protects it's target, it loses 50 HP. This spirit has 300 HP, so it can protect up to six times before it is slain. It will last either until it's HP is depleted, or it has been on the field for 10 turns. Mana Cost - 75. Once this spirit dies, it can't be summoned for fifteen turns. Does not consume your turn unless you casted another spirit already this turn.

Spirit Thrash - The Spiritmaster attacks with a shadow damage dealing attack which hits for 300 HP instantly. This type of damage can't be avoided, and there is no immunity to it. Mana Cost - 0. Magical Attack.

Spiritual Sap - This spell saps the energy out of a target enemy, causing them to be paralyzed for 5 turns, or until they are struck with an attack. While highly useful, this skill has a 10 turn cooldown, and can't be casted more than six times in a single fight, so use it wisely. It also can only be cast on an enemy who is not currently grappling or raping a woman. Mana Cost - 150. Magical Attack.

Class Specific Skills:

Spirit Substitution - This skill allows the Spiritmaster to deflect 50% of the sexual pleasure she suffers when she is raped to be absorbed by her elemental spirit's HP. If for some reason she did not have an elemental spirit out then she will suffer the full brunt of the sexual pleasure crashing over her vulnerable body. If she had a barrier spirit active on someone else, then this skill will only reduce 25% of her sexual pleasure. Her elemental spirit starts with 350 HP, and gains 20 per level she gains. Once the spirit is killed, the Spiritmaster will have to cast it again before she can use this passive skill again. She must wait two turns after it dies and she is free to be able to cast a spirit again.

Kamikaze Spirit - The Spiritmaster may choose to send her Spirits on a suicide run, detonating them on any enemy not currently raping someone. Each Spirit will detonate their entire life force, so this skills damage is only limited by the remaining HP of ALL her spirits. The drawback to this skill is that she won't be able to summon any spirits for fifteen turns after using this skill. This skill is not affected by Mastery skills.

Class Specific Perks: Takes 10 less pleasure when a cock is inside her, and +10 to rolls vs. Cock wielding opponents. (Only from that attack). Tentacles don't count.

Class Specific Weaknesses: Takes 10 more pleasure when gripped inside Succubus Pussy, and suffers -10 on all rolls vs. a Succubus.

Race Notes:

If she is a Norn, she takes -10 from her final pleasure number after it is halved, but -10 to her rolls for fighting another Norn.

Being half Norn and half Sylvari, Violet will take NORMAL pleasure against plant based enemies while still only taking half the KP. Otherwise she takes half pleasure -10 while having +10 to all rolls against anything that has a cock. Against Succubi, she will take half the pleasure +10 while having a -10 roll against them. When fighting against another Norn or half Norn Male, she takes -10 from her final pleasure number after it is halved, but has a normal roll. Against a Norn or half Norn Female, she takes half the pleasure -10, and has a -10 to all rolls against her.

Norn - Norn are larger and stronger than humans or Mathosian's, standing at nine feet tall. Norn are highly resistant to rape, taking only half the pleasure any other class does when raped. However, Norn have difficulty with resisting the call to mate with another of their kind, and when raped by one of them, Norn will suffer a -10 to all rolls against Corrupted Norn. Taking half pleasure does NOT reduce the KP they would gain, since they do take the pleasure, but they just don't feel it as much.

Sylvari - Sylvari are humanoid beings that are part plant. It is uncertain how these few survivors managed to escape the corruption of their species, but here they are. Sylvari are pure, meaning they take only half the KP from normal rape attacks, so they take longer to corrupt. However, Sylvari are extremely vulnerable to being raped by plant based enemies as they feel a kinship with them. When raped by a plant type enemy or trap, they will receive double the pleasure, leading to faster orgasms.

Orientation: MAGE Class

Available Weapon: Staff.

Character Appearance: Plant huge girl with big breasts, purple hair and pink eyes.

Violet awoke on the floor, nestled inside a cryo-pod. Leaping up with a start, she vaguely spotted the staff in one corner of the room, along with what seemed like a note taped to the wall. With no way out of the room, she was left with little choice but to read the chilling note.

My dear, sweet and sexy Violet. How ironic and wonderful it is that your name is Violet when you are part Sylvari. You see, that's the name of a plant, which Sylvari as you know descend from. Ah, but your Norn side makes you even more attractive, that fiery side to you that makes you stubborn at times, reckless at others, and very willful. I will take great pleasure in watching that will of yours be broken by the simplest of things. You see, you may have a strong will, and you may be a fighter, but even the best fighters can't forever deny the simple pleasures of sex. My lovely Violet, you will have so much sex on this planet before you are corrupted, that you will wonder why you didn't enjoy it more with all the men back home. For that matter with the women back home too. You will provide excellent entertainment for me, as I watch you struggle to keep your innocence intact, and as you struggle to get back home without being raped. Trust me when I say, you'll have at least one orgasm before this day is done, and probably many many more. If you entertain me enough, I may even let you meet me and have sex with you. I'm sure your lovely body will enjoy being filled by me. Alas, time is short, and the door will open soon. Once it does, the game begins, and you'll have no choice but to fight to stay alive, or get raped to the hottest defeat of your life in sexual combat! Try not to get too lost in the pleasures of your flesh too quickly my love, I am so looking forward to you lasting long enough so we can have sex ourselves. I know you'll love it Ms. Sexy.

Before she could wonder if this were a joke, the door opened and the smell of fresh air filled the room, along with the sounds of an ocean washing up against rocks and sand from above her. It seemed she had no choice but to leave, especially since that water sounded really, really close by.

((Only option at this stage is to move onward.))

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score
Re: Violet (plmnko)

Violet softly scratched her head as she groan softly when she started to get out of the cryo-pod. Being drowzy dont affect her sudden guess than something was going wrong here. The plant woman stretch herself so she regain a little more her senses. A cryo pod? uhm... i dont remember to get inside one. She said to herself as she look the place where she is now. Once made this she get up and suppose than the note at the wall could give her some clues of where she is now, she moved there crossing her arms to support her ample breasts and then move to a side her long violet hair to see better what is writed.

At the start it looks to be a note from some kind of fan, but soon this note turn into some creepy nonsense. She was more than upset, bitting her lip to calm herself dont help her too much and the needs to cry were there yet represed until she squeak softly when the door opened. She hate the idea of go out completely nude and helpless, but she then remember to had saw a rod, so she take it before peek outside expecting to find someone to help her. Taking a deep breath she go out the room, ready to find out what is happening and if possible make pay the one who write this damn note.

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Violet went upstairs and found herself on a completely alien world. As she stepped out, she realize she was on a beach with blood red sand, and the ocean was no more than fifty yards from her. The water was sparkling green, completely pure it seemed. The sky though was even more strange. It was orange, with puffy green clouds in the sky, and no fewer than twelve moons were visible even though it was broad daylight. The biggest shock came when a stunningly sexy black haired woman who she could almost see through appeared to her, seeming to Violet to be very worried.

"Hello, my name is Cassidy. My duty is to guide you the best that I can through this place, in the hopes you can survive. The creatures you will undoubtedly encounter are lustful beasts who will stop at nothing to sexually corrupt you. Don't let that happen. I'm limited in how I can help you, but I will do my best. As you progress through this place, I will
appear to you, guiding you as best as I can. When the time is right, I will see you again. Farewell for now, and good luck."

As suddenly as she was there, she was gone, leaving Violet to wonder what that had been all about, and if this other woman was a prisoner like her.

Options:

1: Move Onward.

2: Stand around and try to process shit (chance of being attacked).

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

if the sky were red or white this planet would have a christmast color theme

Violet carefully tried to see if she could find someone to help her, maybe she was expecting to still be in her planet or see a building where she could get some clothes at least. However she found a desolated unknown planet, the colors point than this world could have a different atmosphere what cause the rare colors. Maybe the orange color at the sky could only mean than it was almost night or early at the day. All her guess about the place just give more questions and werent helping her, but at least she was glad than nobody could see her at her birthday suit.

She then notice the woman who with the surprise made her try to cover herself until she notice than it was like an hologram to give her some info about the place. Wait where we are? how can i return to my world? Violet shout after the image vanished and leave her more scared than before.

Corruption... lustful beasts? I hope than this is just a crazy nighmare... The plant girl said to herself as she decide than she will not earn anything staying here, the earth at her legs and the pair of attempts to find if she was sleeping proved her than it was not a dream, so her only hope is find a space ship or any other transport.

(walk away)

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Violet continued on, eventually coming to an area with red grass and blue trees. As she marched onward ...

Trap Evasion Roll:

Trap???: 150+721=871 vs. Violet: 105+184=289 (TRIPPED!)

Violet failed to see a trip wire stretching between two trees, and she walked right into it, eyes widening as a trap became evident. Before she could react ...

Suction/Drainer Trap: Sexual Attack Rating: 150. Pleasure: 40.

... suddenly she felt magic course through her body. She barely had time to register she had a dick suddenly, before three suction cups were latched on to her. Two of them latched on to her breasts, beginning to suck on them, while the third cupped oh so perfectly to her new tool, beginning to suck on that too.

Pleasure Roll:

Trap: 150+119=269 vs. Violet: 105+844=949. Violet manages to resist taking any pleasure. She gains 10 KP though due to her dick penetrating the suction cup. (Halved due to Sylvari side)

Adjusted Stats:

Violet: 10/10,000 KP for Cap, 10/50,000 KP. KL: 0. Trapped, being raped.

Options:

1: Try to get the trap off of you.

2: Let it suck your dick because you're too stunned at having one to think about fighting back this turn.

Last edited:

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The little walk on the planet soon make her find some kind of interesting colored flora, she was amazed to find this new species and wonder why they have these strange colors, her attention on them make her react when something tried to catch her on place.

It cant be... she said as she tried t get away when she notice the trap and see the strange object go toward her. Eek it cant be... i have a... She mumble before try to get free of this strange trap, scared for her life after see how suddenly she have a new apendage between her legs. The event make her react at the instant as she tried to take away the suction objects as fast as possible.

1: Try to get the trap off of you.

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Escape from the Trap Roll:

Violet: 105+446=551 vs. Trap: 150+479=629 (STILL STUCK!)

Violet can't break free as the trap begins to suck on her again.

Pleasure Roll:

Trap: 150+434=584 vs. Violet: 105+638=743. Violet again resists any pleasure, but she's still stuck!

Options:

1: Try Again.

2: Let it suck you off for a round to see what it feels like.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Violet tried to take all these things out of her changed body, but the damn things looks to have some kind of glue or are really well placed. She decide to aim for just one and this one is the suction cup at her new long manlike member, pulling again to get free.

1Try again

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Violet: 105+282=387 vs. Trap: 150+427=577 (STILL STUCK!)

Violet once again couldn't get the thing off of her ...

Pleasure Roll:

Trap: 150+241=391 vs. Violet: 105+314=419. Violet again takes no pleasure, unbending, but unable to get free.

Options:

Same as before.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The thing just cant get removed what upset Violet even more and soon she wonder if she will be stuck there for the whole day. She then try once again to get free of the damn noisy trap.

1.- Get free...

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Violet: 105+12=117 vs. Trap: 150+ NO ROLL NEEDED. (STILL STUCK!)

Violet once again couldn't get free, and it seemed the trap had an even stronger hold on her!

Pleasure Roll:

Trap: 150+746=896 vs. Violet: 105+736=841. This time Violet couldn't fight the sensations of the trap, and it began to effectively suck her breasts and her dick. An involuntary gasp escape her lips as the trap dealt 20 pleasure to her (Norn Side Kicked in), finally breaking past her resistance! She also took 10 KP from it! (Sylvari side kicking in.)

Adjusted Stats:

20/10,000 KP for this fight, 20/50,000 KP overall. KL: 0. Stamina: 90/110.

Options:

1: Try Again to get away.

2: Let it suck you off again/until you orgasm.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Im starting to expect than she will remain trapped until reach the second page if this continue like this

With her attempts failing, Violet pull in a wrong way making her gasp as she feel finaly than her will started to fade softly against the continuous suction of her ample brosson and new apendage. With the woman's words still fresh at her mind she tried to get free of this as fast as posible before all get worse.

1.- try to get free...again

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Violet: 105+788=893 vs. Trap: 150+699=849. (FREE!)

Finally, with some effort, Violet was able to get free from the trap. But her ordeal was not over yet! While her new cock was gone, something wasn't right ...

Enemy Spawns:

Level 2 Karsetti: Accuracy: 150. Magical Accuracy: 150. Evasion: 150. Capture: 150. Sexual Attack: 150. Magical Defense: 150. Speed: 150. Stamina: 150. Pleasure: 45. HP: 600. Damage: 8.

Initiative Rolls:

Karsetti: 150+119=269 (2nd)
Violet: 170+673=843 (1st)

As Violet turned away from the trap that was now inert, she came eyeball to eyeball with a flying squid! Apparently it was a Karsetti, or so her mind warned her, and there was little doubt with that many tentacles what it could do if it got a hold of her.

Options:

1: Kill It!

2: Try to run away!

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

With a final pull the odd suckers were removed from Violet and she have temporal relief once she saw than that sudden dick dissapeared. What kind of pervert would use magic on such thing? She wonder to herself before notice the flying creature moving toward her, making her suppose than this abnormal creature have something related to the last nuisant. Already pissed she prepared her rod and gets ready to make this thing pay for all this.

So you must be one of the lustful creatures, i warn you to dont get closer as im not at mood. Violet shout to the creature as she activate her summon spell what calls an spirit this at the instant create a barrier around the caster who then moves toward the Karseti if this continue moving toward her.

From her body a shadow power is sended toward the creature with the intention of take down the creature before this get closer

Action: Sumon spirit barrier + Spirit Thrash

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Violet loses 75 MP and has 75 remaining.

Violet is now in the protected status. Barrier Spirit: 300 HP.

Attack Roll:

Violet: 200+532=732 vs. Karsetti: 150+410=560. (HIT!)

Violet lands her attack and does 300 Damage.

Adjusted Stat:

Karsetti: 300 HP remaining.

Grapple Attempt:

Karsetti: 150+541=691 vs. Violet: 170+242=412 (HIT)

The Karsetti lunged forth, and Violet would have been in it's tentacled grasp if not for her barrier. She did however note that the barrier weakened, as did the Spirit.

Barrier Spirit: 250 HP Remaining. 9/10 turns remain on the field (does NOT vanish when you win)

Options:

1: Finish Him!

2: Run Away?

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

With the barrier spirit at place, the young plant woman was able to focus her energy without being interrupted by the foul creature, soon she unleash her power making a huge wound on the creature who looks to be almost defeated, yet even then this still looks to want to try to attack her, making her think than this creepy creature is a mindless one.

Sorry, but i cant give you more warnings. She mutter before focus again and send her shadow attack again toward the creature.

1.- Spirit Thrash

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Attack Roll:

Violet: 200+573=773 vs. Karsetti: 150+773=923. (MISS!)

Violet MISSES!

Grapple Attempt:

Karsetti: 150+257=407 vs. Violet: 170+323=493 (MISS!)

The Karsetti misses as well.

Barrier Spirit: 250 HP Remaining. 8/10 turns remain on the field (does NOT vanish when you win)

Options:

1: Attack!

2: Fuck this, time to run.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

With the creature moving around just at time, Violet miss her attack however the monster has lost the chance to try to grab her again so looking than she still have time she try again to beat the creature.

1.- Spirit Thrash

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Attack Roll:

Violet: 200+448=648 vs. Karsetti: 150+66=216. (HIT!)

Violet KILLS the Karsetti!

Violet gains 200 XP.

Barrier Spirit: 250 HP Remaining. 7/10 turns remain on the field (does NOT vanish when you win)

MP Regen: Violet has 105/150 MP (forgot the regen last turn as well).

200/3,000 XP.

Violet spots something on the body, and when she picks it up she realizes it's a KL Lowering Potion!

Options:

1: Move On.

2: Rest to Full MP (No chance of being caught)

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

And in an instant the fearsome incredible long battle end with a last shadow blast than the odd creature cant manage to dodge, turning its body in a mass of creepy flesh splating everywhere. Fortunately Violet still have her summon defending her so she moves toward the strange object at the remains, after feel refreshed of take away her stress on the creature she was mostly sure than she should continue walking.

So she decide to take and store the potion, after that she continue walking wondering if she could find a ship or at least some clothes.

1: Move On.