What's new

RPG [Kの創作部屋] 乙女神物語~リフィのカラッパ島奮闘記~ (RJ086550)

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: virgin island

was there ever a pregnant scene in this game? i never could find just the CG on exhentai or animesharing.

this game did have multiple endings right?
As far as I remember, there only 2 preg scene - both in ending.

1) fat rich kid ending
2) perv kid & dad in the forest town ending.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

reinstalled and had to format my OS. which RTP was needed to play this game?

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

cool, thanks for your help guys.

MagicProtects

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

What are some other good games where you can beat the game as a virgin? Also is there a thread for that because I looked, but could not find it. tbh though the interface of this sight still confuses me.

Gamer23

Reputation score

What are some other good games where you can beat the game as a virgin? Also is there a thread for that because I looked, but could not find it. tbh though the interface of this sight still confuses me.
i had a list some where one moment, pretty much majority of the games i bought are those.
PM me if you dont know which game is sed game which you are looking for because some links are linked to their circle.

all

all

all

all

all

first 2
all

Last edited:

MagicProtects

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i had a list some where one moment, pretty much majority of the games i bought are those.
PM me if you dont know which game is sed game which you are looking for because some links are linked to their circle.

Cool. I will have to look threw these to see which ones have an English translation. What is your favorite of these kinds of games? I saw you had Magic Protects her Purity on the list which is probably my favorite H-game. Also why Brigit is my avatar.

Gamer23

Reputation score

Cool. I will have to look threw these to see which ones have an English translation. What is your favorite of these kinds of games? I saw you had Magic Protects her Purity on the list which is probably my favorite H-game. Also why Brigit is my avatar.
My favourite would be tied amongst 5-10 of them. if i were to play one game forever as a curse, i would choose one because of the long playtime.

zekemckillip

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So LOVE this game, I think it is great, also like the Magic Protects her Purity game, avidly following Habisain's translation progress on that.

On to the point of this post though, I looked through all the walkthroughs and it doesn't seem that there is an updated one with the 3 new endings. I just got the game like a week ago, so I'm not 100% sure when they were added, but I know one of them is END6, because it isn't in the Japanese picture guide. There is a blank that I can't figure our that is next to END1, I assume that is either END5 or END7, and there is one next to END6 which is the other one I can't figure out. Anyone know how to get these scenes?

Darkstrain

Reputation score

dont remember the endings' number but there where
1-virgin ed
2-the ragusa ending
3-the rich (nonvirgin)
4-the fat kid ending
5-the village kid ending
6-the village father ending
7-the whore ending.

to get the scenes just spam the events after beating final boss and a cristal will apear in the respective area, like the brothel and the village.

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

There is a blank that I can't figure our that is next to END1, I assume that is either END5 or END7, and there is one next to END6 which is the other one I can't figure out. Anyone know how to get these scenes?

Okay, so it's been a loooong time since I even looked at this game but Darkstrain's list of endings seems pretty right except I think the vilage kid and village father end's are actually the same one cause you eventually have to link the father and boy events by letting them both catch you when they're chasing you.

As for the whore ending, if I'm not wrong it's actually pretty complicated to get.

I'm pretty sure you have to meet the guy in every town who is at the inn and feels you up or wants to see your underwear or something, not only that, but you have to keep your virginity intact until you reach the ruined town.

Then go to the brothel there (I think that has it's own opening conditions that I don't remember), you'll meet that guy again, he offers to buy your virginity, and I think you can only accept if your lewd level is high but virginity still intact obviously. I think only then can you unlock the whore ending later on, even though you can actually get into the brothel you can't unlock the ending unless you do that.

Now, full disclaimer, it's been a loooooong ass time like I said so I might eb wrong on just about all of that :L but that was what instantly jumped to mind when I read the list and I played the shit out of this, so hope it helps in some way at least.

Edit: Nevermind, there's a readme file in the folder called "攻略のヒント" has easily translatable instructions for the endings

Last edited:

DarkSonic1337

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So I cannot for the life of me figure out how to trigger scene 58. The walkthrough says that a male NPC will show up at the inn counter but I haven't seen it.

I triggered the forest scene with the kid and the bag stealer which is supposedly how you unlock this.

Any ideas?

zekemckillip

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thank you to both Darkstrain and MonkeyMan, I had a family reunion and was out of town for a few days, so I just got back to this and you were both very helpful. I translated that text file and it explained it well enough that I was able to get all the endings, so that's 100% for me. Again thanks!

KairiFactor

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Forgive me for the dumb question along with there being 100+ something pages.

But is this game fully translated into english, I looked for a patch and couldn't find one o.o yet there's a vndb page saying the game has been translated o.o

Bryanis

Reputation score

But is this game fully translated into english, I looked for a patch and couldn't find one o.o yet there's a vndb page saying the game has been translated o.o
Yes, there a full translation - fan made. From someone on the forum. I think there a few H scene not translated in the gallery.

But the translation is rather "old", meaning a few years, so most link are probably down.

Bryanis

Reputation score

Yes, there a full translation - fan made. From someone on the forum. I think there a few H scene not translated in the gallery.

But the translation is rather "old", meaning a few years, so most link are probably down.
Bah and here I wanted to try the game out-_- LAAAAME
=> http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=998449&postcount=1576

Top post of previous page.
Link is working.

If you can't make the link work...
add "https://mega.nz/" before the link given
......And don't forget to thanks the guy who uploaded the link you are using ;)

Darkstrain

Reputation score

and at least use the search this thread bar with "MEGA", "translation/translated" or "LINK" no one should be spoonfed info that is easily found in 6 seconds...
you took the time to look in VNDB, so no sympathy from me.

Shiryuu612

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

all

all

all

all

all

first 2
all
Hey hi Just want to ask from all this links that you post which one of these have been translated to english?

Gamer23

Reputation score
Hey hi Just want to ask from all this links that you post which one of these have been translated to english?
I never really looked into the translations of the games, only in coincidence i spot some translated works like virgin island in the forum which pop up either as a thread or as a post in a thread. I think steam sells some translated rpg ero games as well.