What's new

ACT Vorpal Rabbit 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bastille

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Didn't notice it came out until just now but the creator put up the first stage of the game last month.

Download link at the top of the page

For those who played the first one, it seems to be more of the same, which is a good thing. There's a second character now however as well as a second attack button (default c) at your disposal.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reputation score
Re: Vorpal Rabbit 2

This one seems much much easier, I got through it without any trouble whatsoever, only occasionally falling into a pit because of a poorly timed double jump.

TwilitFeather

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I like you can just run under the red plants without any trouble. Took me awhile to find out how to harm the boss. I was attacking randomly all over the screen till I learned I could double jump. I didn't see any hentai in it though but oh well. The ninja (new character) was fun. She can just stay in the air with that c attack.

OP
Bastille

Bastille

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I only died on purpose or falling into the pits for various reasons, which is a definite improvement over the first one. As for h-content, you get stripped to your underwear if you get crushed by an apple from the tree and if you die to it grabbing you, it shows you getting tentacled underground.

EggsnBacon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

...*Cough*loli*Cough*

I guess you noticed my post at ryonani or something? ;D

OP
Bastille

Bastille

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well, I saw the Ryona Games Wiki had received several new additions to it in the past few days. I was going through all of the new additions to see what they were and, after playing Beginning of the End, I went to Ryoani to see if they had a thread for it and saw your Vorpal Rabbit 2 thread. Tis half and half. If that thread wasn't there, I would have found it once I worked my way down the list.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Like was said, definitely improvement over the first. Deaths don't seem to be any different from character to character.

The plants will chomp your head off.
The bird just hits you.

The boss has 3 that I saw:
The spikes will impale you.
The hand grabs you and takes you underground for some good tentacle action.
The apples will absorb you kinda and break apart leaving you with only your undies.

Bashkire

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just downloaded both the games (V.R 1 and 2) and when I try to extract them from the zip folder it says that it's either in an unknown format or damaged. Is this in Jap speak or is there something actually wrong with the files?

OP
Bastille

Bastille

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Just downloaded both the games (V.R 1 and 2) and when I try to extract them from the zip folder it says that it's either in an unknown format or damaged. Is this in Jap speak or is there something actually wrong with the files?
Given that every thing is named in English within the zips, that sounds like they were corrupted while downloading them. These are the MD5 checksums for the two zips to ensure you have the zips correctly:
Vorpal Rabbit 1 - 1.78 Mb - E234B6358C30EC74DB15FDB6C5890B51
Vorpal Rabbit 2 - 985.54 Kb - B6A393B290E976C606CE9DF98E40A037

Bashkire

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ok, I think I've found out what's going wrong. Everytime I download it stops halfway through and I haven't got a clue why. I've done V.R 1 five times now and the highest it's downloaded is 1.4 MB (aprox.) out of the 1.8 (1.78) MB that it's supposed to.

Is anyone able to upload these somewhere else to see if it's just that server of if it's something on my end?

OP
Bastille

Bastille

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ok, I think I've found out what's going wrong. Everytime I download it stops halfway through and I haven't got a clue why. I've done V.R 1 five times now and the highest it's downloaded is 1.4 MB (aprox.) out of the 1.8 (1.78) MB that it's supposed to.

Is anyone able to upload these somewhere else to see if it's just that server of if it's something on my end?
I'll leave these up for 6 hours, or you post your results, whichever comes first. It's best to download from the original site because it helps the creator see just how much interest exists for the game.
*And removed*

Last edited:

Bashkire

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

File sizes check out. I'll just run them and see how it goes.

EDIT:
Yup, all good and working now. Cheers!

Last edited:
OP
Bastille

Bastille

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Good to hear. When they release future updates, try using a download manager if, somewhere between your computer and the server the site is hosted on, a crappy hop is messing things up for you.

OP
Bastille

Bastille

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Another update was released but all it adds is another character. Might be the chef from the previous game? I can't remember if they look the same.

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Another update was released but all it adds is another character. Might be the chef from the previous game? I can't remember if they look the same.
It is. It's impossible to forget that blade spin that decapitated you all the time in the first game after all.

Novus

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It is. It's impossible to forget that blade spin that decapitated you all the time in the first game after all.
But I never had trouble with the blade spin, the only 2 bosses I ever had trouble with are the fortress boss and the giant slime.

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

But I never had trouble with the blade spin, the only 2 bosses I ever had trouble with are the fortress boss and the giant slime.
Chef was pretty easy if you knew what you were doing, her health goes down damn fast.

Giant slime was a damn pain, always end up jumping onto the slimes that spawn on the platforms, and I'll agree on the fortress boss being annoying.

OP
Bastille

Bastille

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Stage 2 was added.

Frogs will eat you.
Spitting frogs will dissolve your clothing.
Spear crocs will tie you up, strip you, then cook you over a fire.
Sword crocs will do the same except take you back to a hut, rape you, and then throw you outside after.

None of the bosses moves have a scene associated with them, unless you need her at a certain health value to trigger them. They might get added later though.

Last edited:

planistar

Reputation score

Ah, the dreared multiple character testing...

Defeat the second stage boss using the second character (the one who was midboss in the other game), and dealing the final hit with the Up+C attack. That way you'll feed the lizards with something other than yourself.

Same result with the third character's UP+X attack.

Last edited:

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Ah, the dreared multiple character testing...

Defeat the second stage boss using the second character (the one who was midboss in the other game), and dealing the final hit with the Up+C attack. That way you'll feed the lizards with something other than yourself.

Same result with the third character's UP+X attack.
I got that scene with the first character by using the rapid attack (hold C) in mid-air. Looks like all three of them have a move that shreds some enemy's clothing, as the same moves work on the archer girls to leave them naked and alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.