What's new

[Vosmug] Ghost Hunter Vena

Status
Not open for further replies.

wolfarren

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
the games decent there are BY FAR worse games being released just a shame he didn't put a little more effort into the animations.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Where am I supposed to go to next after both thugs get killed by Vena?

CeLioCiBR

Demon Girl
Reputation score
H-hey there.. anyone have a link for the full game ?
thank's anyway xD

Stranger

Lurker
Reputation score
the games decent there are BY FAR worse games being released just a shame he didn't put a little more effort into the animations.
The game is definitely worth the $7. My first playthrough was 6 hours. Only down side that there is not any kind of corruption of the main heroine (Vena).... She takes ghost rape same way at the end of the game as she does at the start.... Would be nice if struggling got harder or ghosts got harder to dodge or .... something! :) Vena can't GO from rape anyways, so it feels like a wasted opportunity... :/

quinlaure

Reputation score
Is it the same Demo as it was long ago or he updated the demo upon the recent full game released please?

Drakeero

Lurker
Reputation score
Gonna admit I had hopes for this at first but... eh. If the Hentai is week I'll probably pass on this. I loved the concept of Xenotake but I wished the hentai scenes were a bit more developed. It doesn't sound like these are much better.
Oh hey, just going to amend what I said earlier. See, I went looking for the demo from the OP but the layout of the blog seemed to have changed when the game was finally released so I couldn't find it at first. It took me about three tries but I actually found the demo. Okay, I THINK the scenes are better than Xenotake because there's a bit more action going on. So it looks like there's some improvement overall even if it isn't everything I would have wanted.

I might end up getting this anyway just to encourage Vosmug to keep improving.

Drakeero

Lurker
Reputation score
Wow, this game has quite a downer ending. The story is a bit too dramatic and intense for an H-game at the end.

Slam Sector

Sex Demon
Reputation score
A downer ending? I got a clearly happy one. Didn't know this was going to be a game with multiple endings.

MegatronYES

Sex Demon
Reputation score
A downer ending? I got a clearly happy one. Didn't know this was going to be a game with multiple endings.
afaik, there is only the solitary, linear ending. There has been an exceptionally appalling amount of ludicrous entitlement with the general flow of opinions being displayed for this title, both here and on vosmug's personal site.

Legrandxav

Lurker
Reputation score
I might need some help: I just see the cutscene where the blonde girl block the path to stop the thug, but I don't know where to go. Any hint?

Synnym

Lurker
Reputation score
I got the sword and put it into the wheel with the lights, no matter what position I turn it to does nothing, what do I do?

blood mane

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I might need some help: I just see the cutscene where the blonde girl block the path to stop the thug, but I don't know where to go. Any hint?
you can fly above it. just search for the black pillar

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score
I got the sword and put it into the wheel with the lights, no matter what position I turn it to does nothing, what do I do?
You gotta put the light bulbs on the hand which is at the bottom of the wheel in order of left to right of the portraits you see. So iirc, yousee the red portrait first before even getting to the wheel. So you move the wheel where the red light goes on the hand and leave it there for a second. You should hear some sort of click which will indicate that the light you put on the hand is correct. Then you move on to the next colour which I forgot.

So the order is the first portrait with a colour you see first > the next coloured portrait > last coloured portrait.

...I should call them abstract paintings instead of portraits.

Extesterone

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
In my opinion this is an excellent game and I loved every second of it. Hats off to Vosmug for giving us another great title in his distinct artstyle.
What really grinds my gears is the overabundance of entitlement and pretentious expectations. I found the comments about how the game is lacking mechanically or in the H department utter bull. The very first comments make it sound like GHV is another monthly japanese hentai game with 5 sprite scenes.
The amount of content the game has is more than enough for the modest 7$ price tag.

To everyone complaining that they're disappointed at the 'lack' of scenes and missed potential - understand that not every game will be the hentai miracle you dream of and not every game will have everything the author promised. I urge you to try and create a game within the same time frame. See how much effort it'll take you to draw and animate your expected 300+scenes and events for each character at a remotely decent level of quality. I firmly believe that in the case of GHV, you have no one to blame for your disappointment but your unreasonable expectations.

Seriously, its 7 F***ing dollars, get a grip.

Last edited:

Legrandxav

Lurker
Reputation score
In my opinion this is an excellent game and I loved every second of it. Hats off to Vosmug for giving us another great title in his distinct artstyle.
What really grinds my gears is the overabundance of entitlement and pretentious expectations. I found the comments about how the game is lacking mechanically or in the H department utter bull. The very first comments make it sound like GHV is another monthly japanese hentai game with 5 sprite scenes.
The amount of content the game has is more than enough for the modest 7$ price tag.

To everyone complaining that they're disappointed at the 'lack' of scenes and missed potential - understand that not every game will be the hentai miracle you dream of and not every game will have everything the author promised. I urge you to try and create a game within the same time frame. See how much effort it'll take you to draw and animate your expected 300+scenes and events for each character at a remotely decent level of quality. I firmly believe that in the case of GHV, you have no one to blame for your disappointment but your unreasonable expectations.

Seriously, its 7 F***ing dollars, get a grip.
Give that man a full truck of cookies!

Status
Not open for further replies.