What's new

ACT [Vosmug] Prisonkage

Status
Not open for further replies.

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Vosmug: Demonophobia WITHOUT lolis

I like this MUCH more than demonophobia (not just for the fact that it has sound AND music and the whole heart monitor thing), but also because its not lolicon (though the giant uterus/vagina boss in demonophobia that makes her rub and touch herself in an almost hypnotic/consenting lusty manner is to say, unforgettable) and the little tentacle guys that live in her cleavage :D

That was the only enjoyable part of that game for me

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I like this MUCH more than demonophobia (not just for the fact that it has sound AND music and the whole heart monitor thing), but also because its not lolicon (though the giant uterus/vagina boss in demonophobia that makes her rub and touch herself in an almost hypnotic/consenting lusty manner is to say, unforgettable)
Suddenly considering finding it now. I know it's considered loli but I'm surprised searching it that there isn't even a thread here for it unless it's mistitled. I heard it was translated to English? Meh I found it.

Last edited:

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Suddenly considering finding it now. I know it's considered loli but I'm surprised searching it that there isn't even a thread here for it unless it's mistitled. I heard it was translated to English? Meh I found it.
Demonophobia is not an easy game. It makes Vosmug look like childs play. There are a ton of puzzles and it is extremely skill based. Also, don't bother expecting any h-content until VERY late into the game. It's explicitly guro throughout 85% of the game. Just a fair warning.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Demonophobia is not an easy game. It makes Vosmug look like childs play. There are a ton of puzzles and it is extremely skill based. Also, don't bother expecting any h-content until VERY late into the game. It's explicitly guro throughout 85% of the game. Just a fair warning.
I prefer that actually, more horror-y. On the 2nd level, beat two of the bosses but I'm stuck in the sewers, bleh. Will try later.

That's why I was kinda happy Vosmug got rid of the H content, at least last time I checked. But it doesn't really belong on these forums does it? Unless you could still consider it hentai or something.

Last edited:

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

I prefer that actually, more horror-y. On the 2nd level, beat two of the bosses but I'm stuck in the sewers, bleh. Will try later.

That's why I was kinda happy Vosmug got rid of the H content, at least last time I checked. But it doesn't really belong on these forums does it? Unless you could still consider it hentai or something.
Not sure to be honest...I wouldn't necessarily call it "hentai"...but guro is a fetish of sorts so...?

But yeah, I remember the sewers being an absolute hell...if shit didn't go perfectly in there you would never get out.

You been experimenting with the deaths any or just going through it? Quite a few deaths in there...especially the butcher...he has a TON...a couple each level he's in there and a few of them are absolutely brutal.

There used to be a thread in another forum, I wanna say it was in Hongfire but can't be certain...it used to have videos that showcased every single death in the game as well as a complete playthrough until youtube shut it all down.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Not sure to be honest...I wouldn't necessarily call it "hentai"...but guro is a fetish of sorts so...?

But yeah, I remember the sewers being an absolute hell...if shit didn't go perfectly in there you would never get out.

You been experimenting with the deaths any or just going through it? Quite a few deaths in there...especially the butcher...he has a TON...a couple each level he's in there and a few of them are absolutely brutal.

There used to be a thread in another forum, I wanna say it was in Hongfire but can't be certain...it used to have videos that showcased every single death in the game as well as a complete playthrough until youtube shut it all down.
Not experimenting too much purposefully, I think I missed a few deaths so far (Beat the spinny stonifcation boss without a death, tentacle worms in 2nd level, tentacle grabbers in 1st level.) but most the times you need to die to things to learn how to beat them :p That part kinda stinks, that there are some deaths you just can't avoid at least once. Butcher only caught me once so far, I love how he just randomly shows up in different spots. The random pummel horse crouching the girl made me laugh out loud, I just kept letting it hit her for a bit.

Last edited:

tycho0042

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Pretty fun game I think. losing the hentai isn't a bad choice imo. This wood and bone critter I came across is a little frustrating though. I can't seem to figure out of to clear it.
I hope when he finishes this game he moves on to a proper hentai game. His art is quite good

Sath

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Pretty fun game I think. losing the hentai isn't a bad choice imo. This wood and bone critter I came across is a little frustrating though. I can't seem to figure out of to clear it.
I hope when he finishes this game he moves on to a proper hentai game. His art is quite good
walk/tiptoe past that wooden badger. I thought you needed to give him a heart or something at first.
but the demo ends after it when you find yourself in another bed room with an added surprise furnishing hanging from the ceiling

Following demonophobia/xenophobia's example its good in this respect that the H-content has been yanked right back to minimal. But agreed, he'd do well in the art/animation for an actual full-on h-game.

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

Thank god the loli was removed, now I can play this game, reminds me of a slightly gore version of angel girl, it's like line marvel meets resident evil.

PerBert

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

On the other hand it is pretty sad that such a talented developer/artist decided to do a guro game first...
It's not a question of taste here, it's that if you are into ryona/guro you can easily find it even in mainstream games (from Mortal Kombat to Resident Evil, not mentioning thousands of Fallout / Oblivion / whatever mods or Tenchu series "stealth kills" that actually happens to be my favourites).

Good H-games with solid/challenging gameplay and in-game ero are really rare (Kurovadis, Angel/Ninja Girl, MitsukoX, ToffiSama's games and few others...).

Well, he promised that next time will be a happy, full fledged "H" game, and he seems a serious guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.