What's new

VR gaming experiences

Stuffie

TouchFluffyEars
Reputation score
Sooo I was wondering: Who around here had the chance to play VR games with the appropriate goggles, or even owns their own set?

I've been very interested in the whole thing, ever since the first VR goggles were announced, but figured it would be smart to just wait a while, let the technology behind it all improve and take care of bugs or inconveniences, and give game developers some time to put together games capable of more fun stuff. Also, the need of sensors set up around the play area and the amount of cables sounded like a real annoyance to me.
Still, these last few weeks, I checked out upcoming games and goggles and made sure my PC is able to run VR games. I've set my eyes on an Oculus Rift S set which is almost wireless and sounds promising in the previews I've read so far.

Any of you guys and girls happen to have any hand-on experience with VR? I'd love to hear some stories, if you're willing to share. 😺

OP
Stuffie

Stuffie

TouchFluffyEars
Reputation score
I have never tried to play vr games. How is that? What feelings?
That's what I want to know too! Everybody is too busy RPing or fapping though, it seems. Or spending too much money buying hentai games. :D