What's new

RPG [Warm Blanket] 神威-KAMUI- 魔神受胎 / Shinto - KAMUI - Majin Conception (RJ211265)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mark21800

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Story Summary:Google Trans.
One day, a daughter of a young man who lives as a slave of aristocrat "Arne" comes from the treasure he found at a young age
Calling "Wrecked God Walsla", I decided to climb the huge tower "wedding of the kingdom world" leading to the goddess world.
Fight along with the devil, sometimes laying over the body Inside Arnes will eventually bud new things.
The vertex of the wedding of the god kingdom, the ending to wait there ----.
Dlsite Link:

First game by this circle released on October 31, 2017 and recently updated.
Essentially you have to climb a tower and once you reach certain points you can rest at the Inn for a scene with the main pair. There are also some scene's with secondary characters scattered about the place. From what I could tell it's mostly vanilla with a sprinkle of corruption as the Kamui becomes more open to sexual acts. Later on she uses her experience to manipulate/toy with the secondary characters. (As far as I could tell anyway.)

IMPORTANT: In order for this game to extract properly you MUST change you format to Japanese.

Last edited:

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Did you actually manage to get this to work? Most the time dialouge just repeats over and over, with the occasional breaks of garbled numbers and brackets. Even if I could just ignore that, once I get around the 5th floor, I just spawn in the black void outside the dungeon.

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score
go or can get v3.20 patch, this need v3.00 or higher
Did you actually manage to get this to work? Most the time dialouge just repeats over and over, with the occasional breaks of garbled numbers and brackets. Even if I could just ignore that, once I get around the 5th floor, I just spawn in the black void outside the dungeon.
version too old only? or open menu last choice teleport out

Nimrod

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
One day, a daughter of a young man who lives as a slave of aristocrat "Arne" comes from the treasure he found at a young age
Calling "Wrecked God Walsla", I decided to climb the huge tower "wedding of the kingdom world" leading to the goddess world.
Fight along with the devil, sometimes laying over the body Inside Arnes will eventually bud new things.
The vertex of the wedding of the god kingdom, the ending to wait there ----.
8XerY5v.jpg

THENORTH

Reputation score
This game really needs some more patches. Fast-forwarding dialog tends to do some weird stuff.

Edit: This is a real bucket of bolts. Is there some esoteric ritual required to cast so that this game works properly? PS: Ver3.30 and I do have Japanese locale

Last edited:
OP
mark21800

mark21800

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Okay, after months of ignoring this game I decided to give it another shot and I found a solution. In order to get this game to work properly you need to change your format to Japanese. To do that follow the same steps you take to change you locale, the click on the format tab then change it to Japanese. The game should now work as intended.

Status
Not open for further replies.