What's new

Waru Battle 悪~狙われた不良少女~

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoadBuster

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I really hate to ask... but does anyone have a working version of this game?

I'd love to actually buy it but it's not on the English DL site and I don't think I have a way to buy anything off the Japanese one.

I have found a couple of links, one off Hentai-Foundry and another on a paste-bin, but they each have the same problem no matter the source I download from. The initial Rar expands fine, but then the .zip inside will not. I've tried WinRar, 7Zip, and WinAce in both English and Japanese unicode, but it never works.

Here is the Japanese DL site link

Alternatively, if anyone knows how you can buy things off the Japanese DL site, I'd go that route as well (and share the game). I have points on the English side, but I guess they don't transfer.

tempGod

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Waru Battle 悪~狙われた不良少女~

bitshare[dot]com/files/rtwptglz/HG121216-107268.rar.html

Seems working

Mansoor95

Sex Demon
Reputation score

This game looks interesting...
And the bitshare link is broken.

Mansoor95

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Heres a working link that..works..

It has 3 rar files, which obviously mean different games..possibly by the same artist...
One of them is what you want; just click on index.

One of them is touch-interactive game.
Other one is Visual Novel style.

OP
RoadBuster

RoadBuster

Demon Girl
Reputation score

That link was able to point me to the right place, though.

Here's a link to just the game itself.

That's the link I used to get it.

Duncleos

Lurker
Reputation score

I must say this one quite disappointed me. It's one of those build up games where you repeat stuff to get more money to unlock more things. However majority of things you do not even notice at all. At least I did not notice it. Fact that most of the repeat stuff requires click a, click b, click randomly few times, then repeat that 30-50 times is utterly crap.

F

Fast Forward Flux

I must say this one quite disappointed me. It's one of those build up games where you repeat stuff to get more money to unlock more things. However majority of things you do not even notice at all. At least I did not notice it. Fact that most of the repeat stuff requires click a, click b, click randomly few times, then repeat that 30-50 times is utterly crap.
Agreed, also not really into ryona to this point, or really much at all. We should get a Ryona tag on here, as it seems to be a pretty big divider between hentai fans, honestly.

Hand

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

At first I read comment, think it crap, then see file size just only 30mb so I give it a try and kinda like it.
I fight 3 battle to win the girl and 2 back scene to win the game(girl broken).
The point is buy something(list 4 6000"DVD") and when in fight scene use it on item list(second choice) it say 60%, it increase great damage and un-limit, the best thing is the girl not get bruise.

In fact I like the plot about guilty female fighter get defeated or lost in someway , somehow and If anyone know something like this please PM me, thank you.

P.S No, I'm not like ryona.
P.S2 bitshare work
P.S3 uploaded suck, I never get it work it always say reach my limit

edit:found the way to win in one battle.

Last edited:

whitesin75

Demon Girl
Reputation score

May I request for a Mediafire reupload? Both Uploaded and Bitshare are not working for me.

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

Wasn't there a game simular to this where you're controling the girl and have to fend off the gang of youths, or get gang raped?

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Well, got beat down the first time around in like 3 seconds...says click to continue and I can't find the click point so I'm stuck at the end of the match.

The first option is attack, the second(guessing) is defense and the third is item use. She hits for like 200 per hit at first unless you defend with the person she's attacking. You miss most the time or only hit her for 1 at first too...so it's utterly useless.

The game itself seems really buggy...some buttons and art from what looks like other screens are on the wrong screen all the time. =(

letronixRULES

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Wondering about this game (it's from the same circle as this one and it's the newest one), and I was trying to find liks...but all of them were fake... can someone upload it please? thanks! :)

RJ128696_img_main.jpg

P.S: Since I am a newbie I can't post URLs... damn it.... oh well... you can use google search instead for the DLsite link.... sorry guys. :(

Last edited:

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Wondering about this game (it's from the same circle as this one and it's the newest one), and I was trying to find liks...but all of them were fake... can someone upload it please? thanks! :)

View attachment 15617

P.S: Since I am a newbie I can't post URLs... damn it.... oh well... you can use google search instead for the DLsite link.... sorry guys. :(
Probably not going to get that much attention because of the file size. BTW, if it's anything like the K-On flashes, the trial version probably already has all of the full game features but just has a the word sample plastered on the screen.

Last edited:

letronixRULES

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So...apparently you can undress and select both girls, and change settings and stuff. The thing is missing two of the four selectable sex positions. And yeah it has the "SAMPLE" plastered on the game...which is distracting. At least is something, hopefully someone picks it up and uploads the full version.

Last edited:

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well I did find a download but after I unpacked it turned out to be a flash about a guy giving me the finger and saying "fuck you pirate" with an annoying voice. lol

At that moment however I didn't find it too funny. I killed it with fire. -_-

Nicko

Lurker
Reputation score

Well I did find a download but after I unpacked it turned out to be a flash about a guy giving me the finger and saying "fuck you pirate" with an annoying voice. lol

At that moment however I didn't find it too funny. I killed it with fire. -_-
Looks like the fuckers are getting creative...

igotnostuffs

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

So...apparently you can undress and select both girls, and change settings and stuff. The thing is missing two of the four selectable sex positions. And yeah it has the "SAMPLE" plastered on the game...which is distracting. At least is something, hopefully someone picks it up and uploads the full version.
I managed to removed the Sample just for kicks but the other flash 'front' crashes on me whenever I try to open it on Adobe. What the .....

Only the footjob is successfully 'de-sampled' though

letronixRULES

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I managed to removed the Sample just for kicks but the other flash 'front' crashes on me whenever I try to open it on Adobe. What the .....

Only the footjob is successfully 'de-sampled' though
Thanks for your efforts man. Try opening the game with your browser if it doesn't work with adobe. ;)

Last edited:

igotnostuffs

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

If you want it, its just the foot job though.

What I mean is the Adobe Flash CS4 Professional.
I opened the trial
decompiled it into .fla
opened in Adobe Flash
removed the shape
published it again.

Only the 'Front' swf always crashes whenever I open the .fla file so I gave up on that.

letronixRULES

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ok! Thanks for the link igotnostuffs! Still better than nothing (other than someone purchases the full game). Downloading now.

Status
Not open for further replies.