What's new

ACT [waterspoon] ロールディアの翼 / Wings of Roldea (RJ215684)

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I have no idea what i'm doing either, I'm just grinding out the gold needed to buy the armor from blacksmith then will be buying the sword upgrade? Can't figure out how to leave the forest unless I let myself get gangbanged then I can exit the forest.

yc4ever

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
so i was walking around the residential area in the 2nd city(not town) at night,ran into a succubus,chased her to the end of a dungeon and ended up getting a lewd mark, raising EST every hour, now i cant do dungeons because high est makes regeneration snail paced. any idea how to remove it?

Lazka

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
so i was walking around the residential area in the 2nd city(not town) at night,ran into a succubus,chased her to the end of a dungeon and ended up getting a lewd mark, raising EST every hour, now i cant do dungeons because high est makes regeneration snail paced. any idea how to remove it?
there is a shop in any big town that can remove curse

yc4ever

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Talked to the guy,need to give him an item 1st i think

FirestormDelta

Reputation score
So I clocked a lot of time in today. Can't read japanese at all but unlocked a lot of areas. Hopefully this posts properly.

Taverns are your friend. Every town you reach talk to everyone in a tavern as it will reveal more dungeons and some even have party members you can hire for a time. The instant you go down they run though. Otherwise new areas are unlocked by clearing path like areas and such. Humans and what I'm assuming are orcs will capture you and lock you up so lockpicks are handy, otherwise you can pick up a set after each cycle to try again.

Sniffgog

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
OK, after struggling a little I managed to hook the text, but it doesn't work very well.

Replace the game.exe with this one(newer version of wolf):
mega.nz/#!BnJGTYoB!Uo3UVcCsrurhYLntNH58j0PR538QeC7vFxtgBzHn58M
Use the H code by IPetr
/HW-8@137F85:Game.exe

Last edited:

yc4ever

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
no idea, havent been able to cure it yet, im thinking it might be an item in one of the dungeons but cant clear any in this condition

yc4ever

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
was able to trigger a succubus scene in mining town while referencing the item needed to cure lewd mark but no idea what to do afterwards, mining town and following dungeons lead to vampire questline instead

yc4ever

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
apparently the item to remove lewd mark is in the dungeon at the starting town, at some point all the npcs in the town disappear and you walk north to find the dungeon. dungeon is hella brutal tho, damage sponge enemies that does lust damage which renders you unable to attack and comes in swarms

Reputation score
so... ive been playing for a hour or so... some how after restarting (high lvl slime area broke my *pure* run... that dungeon is so trolling lol) i tried to take the blue hair guy with me to the city south west of the first city and the quest where he introduce you to the commander (?) didnt trigger this time.

but anyway if you have the gold there are certain npc's that can upgrade your starting weapon first lvl is 200 g second 500 g theres another upgrade in another city but its 300 g and XD making gold is so tedious (some times i dont get the *good* mob drops) but i do find it hilarious how the dev made it so that every corner has the possibility of ruining *pure* runs lol.

yc4ever

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
its actually worse for high lewd stats runs, one hit from an enemy that does lust damage is essentially a death sentence

Lazka

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
was able to trigger a succubus scene in mining town while referencing the item needed to cure lewd mark but no idea what to do afterwards, mining town and following dungeons lead to vampire questline instead
hmm how do u meet the succubus, didnt see any event beside the thief thing (that u follow to the highland bellow mining town)

Reputation score
No idea, events trigger too randomly
i can vouch for this like the church scene wont even tigger for me now but instead i got a different scene with the same girl but in a different city.
(do you by any chance know how to trigger the commander scene again? so that i can unlock your resting area again)

namomo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
apparently the item to remove lewd mark is in the dungeon at the starting town, at some point all the npcs in the town disappear and you walk north to find the dungeon. dungeon is hella brutal tho, damage sponge enemies that does lust damage which renders you unable to attack and comes in swarms
Yes I can confirm. Here's a rundown for the questline:
1. Once you're cursed by the succubus, go back to the port city. In the trading district there are two magician stores on the far left side of the map. Talk to the one on the left first, and he'll refer you to the magician store to the right of his.
2. The magician on the right will ask for 100 semen, while paying you $50 for each. How to get 100 for him is up to you.
3. Once completed go back to the left magician and he'll agree to lift the curse, but not before finding him a rare crystal.
4. By now the whole town should be whispering about some village just vanished overnight. Go back to the 1st village and everyone should be gone. Walk around a little bit and you'll notice a part of the fence was broken and you can follow the path up north that leads to a dungeon.
The dungeon is level 7 btw, with 600 hp mobs
5. At the end of the dungeon is some cutscenes and the crystal you'll need to bring back to the magician.
6. Give the crystal back to the magician and you'll get a new item that allows you to toggle the curse.

Last edited:

yc4ever

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
i can vouch for this like the church scene wont even tigger for me now but instead i got a different scene with the same girl but in a different city.
(do you by any chance know how to trigger the commander scene again? so that i can unlock your resting area again)
i believe you have to choose to have the blue hair guy follow you at the beginning

alan0n

Reputation score
Anyone else having a weird issue when using an xbox controller? If mine is plugged in it treats it like I am spamming the 's' key. Only does it in this game too... Very odd.