What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ wawonn ] わをん Days of Gride and Incubus グライドと夢魔達の日々 RE146824 RJ146824

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: グライドと夢魔達の日々

meaning all of the art will be different? Which looks better looking at the cover art.
Yeah it's basically the same game but the artwork is all new. The artwork actually looks pretty decent now.

OP
lazydude

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah it's basically the same game but the artwork is all new. The artwork actually looks pretty decent now.
like i said the art in the original was updated and the developer isn't getting any off of the sales of the new one all that's going to the artist

Demonheart

Demon Girl
Reputation score

There is a small amount of new content but it's two different versions of the same game the original just gets graphics updates to match the new version.

the sales from new version are going to the artist(who worked for free) as a reward.
Thanks for the clarification. I just tried out the trial and, also, saw the preview images on the old one and they are a nice improvement. There is also updated with sex chat during combat. The enemies just get generic chat, but the bosses got more chat going on. I wish there was far more going on to warrant a purchase. The price is too steep of a cost and is a risky investment.

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

Thanks for the clarification. I just tried out the trial and, also, saw the preview images on the old one and they are a nice improvement. There is also updated with sex chat during combat. The enemies just get generic chat, but the bosses got more chat going on. I wish there was far more going on to warrant a purchase. The price is too steep of a cost and is a risky investment.
Even the enemies generic chat seemed to be quite varied. But I only had rough machine translations to go off.

The artwork is nicer, but I feel the real "gem" in this game is probably the writing.

spaminator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Pretty sure I could draw better than this, and I can't draw for shit.

coco008

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Even the enemies generic chat seemed to be quite varied. But I only had rough machine translations to go off.

The artwork is nicer, but I feel the real "gem" in this game is probably the writing.
well for all i care, good writing is good,
but seriously if you insert terrible artwork its like an insult to good writing,

Noted: There are Good artwork, But Shitty Writing i say it passe's the rpg section but fail's in the erotic section :D

regardless to say,
"effort detected, need more practice, and better technique in drawing skills"
"As People find better artwork, lesser one's are completely shunned *Naturally*"

Also *Necroed*

OP
lazydude

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

in you case I recommend play the two prequels アネットとベスティの日々 & グライドの日々though to be honest I'm not sure if アネットとベスティの日々 has any H content yet

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

I know this is kinda old news and no one cares about it much but uh, having bought the 'special' edition I was surprised to see something.

The game has the project file in it. Meaning you can well, actually mess around with the game itself. If anyone actually wanted to translate this, it'd be pretty easy because you can just modify the game directly.

Now how you'd exactly make this a patch (without just giving out the full game), I dunno.

an anonymous

Banned
Reputation score

so since mgq paradox made me really sad:(
i decided to look for something else,
and wound out that there still aren't any links for this poor made bf games around:eek:

well after playing the demo of that "special" version i must say its at least better than paradox (thought almost everything is better)

so... anyone has a link to share?

I know this is kinda old news and no one cares about it much but uh, having bought the 'special' edition I was surprised to see something.

Now how you'd exactly make this a patch (without just giving out the full game), I dunno.
does that means you have the game, but are not willing to share it or what:confused:

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

does that means you have the game, but are not willing to share it or what:confused:
I have the game but I'm not really keen on sharing it unless it's for someone to try and translate it. I dunno.

It isn't that expensive. I'll think about it.

an anonymous

Banned
Reputation score

still no links for this around,
that's weird usually cheap trash like this shows of on a-sharing and h4daily shortly after their release:confused:
(makes me wonder who actually buys and share h game trash)

an anonymous

Banned
Reputation score

mann i give up just can't find this,
been searching for a week and that's the best i could find:

(premium rapid so most likely fake but has the right size..)

by the way they put it on eng dlsite

not that i would buy it... no i don't the art is way too poor
and there most likely one or more lolis:(
(though there is much worse stuff out there)

still waiting for a link to pop up......
(sry for double post):eek: