What's new

Weekly User-voted animations.

Kyrieru

Sensei
Reputation score
I'm going to be doing weekly animations, and you can vote on the contents.

They won't be "games" per-se, but I'm going to see if I can set up the animations with sound and some user-control in flash. That way I can show them on webpages the way they would look in a game.

I figured I'd post it here because when I did streams, people asked why I didn't mention it here, but still I didn't want to bump game topics to the front page every time -__-

If you have have any suggestions about how I should handle this whole thing, feel free to mention it here and I'll still keep an eye on things.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Weekly User-voted animations.

That Vote: Post is going to be a mess I think.

It's a lot of extra work for you to look back and read all those comments.

PLUS:

What happens if someone posts:

Bayonetta getting raped by infernal demons

And you really dig that idea, but no one supports it?

OP
Kyrieru

Kyrieru

Sensei
Reputation score

That Vote: Post is going to be a mess I think.

It's a lot of extra work for you to look back and read all those comments.

PLUS:

What happens if someone posts:

Bayonetta getting raped by infernal demons

And you really dig that idea, but no one supports it?
I mean, I'd only be going through comments once, so it would only take a few minutes when I do. (that and I check comments daily anyway since it's just fun)

As for ideas I like but nobody supports, if I were that eager I'd just animate it anyway I suppose. However I think half the fun is not knowing what it's going to be.

Ironstrom

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Surprised you don't have you own subforum by now not that those always help viewer ship just keeps things a little more obviously up date.
There is the Archives / Personal Corners / Comment Threads section but a rather quiet corner of the forum.
I also didn't want to bump my own thread with live stream stuff as a routine though I'm sure theirs a few exceptional reasons out there.
Shame their ain't no submit to a calender thing around here. Or anyone that runs that " hint hint "
Like the use of the comprehensive patreon list a Stream list weekly or upcoming sample reviews would also be cool. If theirs enough routine/upcoming planned stuff from devs.

mrpoppypenguin

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Honestly though, it looks like everyone's just going to put their own idea anyways. Why even pretend it's a poll by that point? I think you should either glance at the ideas and pick whichever you'd like, or make an actual poll, imo.

OP
Kyrieru

Kyrieru

Sensei
Reputation score

Honestly though, it looks like everyone's just going to put their own idea anyways. Why even pretend it's a poll by that point? I think you should either glance at the ideas and pick whichever you'd like, or make an actual poll, imo.
Well, the idea is supposed to be that you can post your own idea+vote for others. But it seems like only one of the ideas has a lot of votes behind it so far, and everything else is just individual votes. I guess it's also true that it would be time consuming to vote for everything you like.

Someone mentioned taking suggestions like I am now, and then just making a poll out of those options (where you can vote for multiple things), so I might end up doing that next week.

darkwhite1602

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

debbie downer here, how's your other project going?

OP
Kyrieru

Kyrieru

Sensei
Reputation score

debbie downer here, how's your other project going?
Noaika? It's going fine, though it's taking forever. Though we should probably keep discussion specific to each topic.

Maybe I should just have a single topic that I can change the title of and stuff -__-