What's new

What happened to the developer Nounankasedai [脳軟化世代] ?

Dantaimori

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Developer's dlsite link:

Basically I've been following their blog for the update of this game [林間合宿] for a while but I just realized their blog suddenly is dead. [starting a new thread because I didn't wanted to necro and this isn't exactly about the game itself but the game dev so...]

Does anyone have any status update of them, like whether fc2 kicked them for the content or whichever?

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: What happened to the developer Nounankasedai [脳軟化世代] ?

Oh that game! Its good, but I'm pretty sure dude just makes it on and off whenever he feels like it. Its probably dead. Dev has history of incomplete games. Just enjoy what he released, and if he happens to complete a game. Then enjoy.

hub63

Demon Girl
Reputation score

He has given some explanation on Twitter. Apparently, you are right, he got kicked out for contents. At least it appears so from the google translation.

shadowthief

Lurker
Reputation score

His Pixiv is still active, and if it's any consolation he still uses the game's 3 main character sprites as a profile pic,so the game might not be dead.
And if you check his dlsite account he releases stuff at a VERY slow rate...and that's just for CG's so I guess a game might take WAY longer.

OP
Dantaimori

Dantaimori

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

He has given some explanation on Twitter. Apparently, you are right, he got kicked out for contents. At least it appears so from the google translation.
What's his twitter account, if you don't mind me asking?

EDIT: I love how almost everyone's commenting about the game itself -and the same freaking thing just iterated with different words- when I explicitly stated this was about the author more than the game [hence created a new thread]. Welp I guess it's a discussion board so being hopelessly off-topic isn't all that uncommon or frowned upon.

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If you check the readme for the Beta 1.0, the 1st entry reads september 30th, 2013 ...... So he's been on and off the game for more than 2 years now, 6 more and he'll be Otome Function level of game-making winkwinkhongfirethread

hub63

Demon Girl
Reputation score

twitter.com/abubu_nownanka
But he posts a lot of twits everyday. Last time he wrote something about the game was a couple of months ago. It was about production, so let's hope he's still going at it.