What's new

What the hell are you listening to?

Changer

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: What the hell are you listening to?

NSP are pretty hilarious. "If we were gay" is probably my favorite. :D Or maybe "Attitude City".

My only complaint is that the sound mix tends to make it hard for me to hear the lyrics, for some reason.
I have the hardest time understanding lyrics in general. xD So, it's hard for me to say when a song is more, or less difficult to understand. (except for Nirvana's Smells like Teen Spirit, which for all I know was entirely gibberish and the lyrics were just made up afterward :p )

chrisroxxx

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I have the hardest time understanding lyrics in general. xD So, it's hard for me to say when a song is more, or less difficult to understand. (except for Nirvana's Smells like Teen Spirit, which for all I know was entirely gibberish and the lyrics were just made up afterward :p )
The simple answer!? Just listen to more songs sung in english!:p

kayhole

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

xgkf

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Last edited:

chrisroxxx

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Watched the spectre movie a couple days ago. Though, I didn't like the movie much I really digged the opening track/score. Normally songs about desire don't do it for me but this one made me shiver, in a good way. I sadly couldn't find the original with the vocals of sam smith + the whole composition with all the instruments, would really like it if someone could find the original thing(no covers, please)!

Well here is the piano only version without the other instruments and vocals, that piece alone is well written, I feel. . I mean it's nothing fancy and easy to play as you can see, but that's just the piano without the other instruments, so to deconstruct the track... :p

I think I found it, not the cleanest version, though, sadly... ...

Last edited:

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Crawdaddy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well here is the piano only version without the other instruments and vocals, that piece alone is well written, I feel. . I mean it's nothing fancy and easy to play as you can see, but that's just the piano without the other instruments, so to deconstruct the track... :p

I think I found it, not the cleanest version, though, sadly... ...
I have to admit I found the theme pretty bland, there was nothing in it that captured my attention, just Sam Smith crooning a bit to an orchestral score that just isn't allowed to take off and is instead kinda restrained, leaving me feeling a bit underwhelmed.

I mean, it's serviceable, absolutely, just feels kinda half-hearted. It just doesn't go anywhere. :/

chrisroxxx

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I have to admit I found the theme pretty bland, there was nothing in it that captured my attention, just Sam Smith crooning a bit to an orchestral score that just isn't allowed to take off and is instead kinda restrained, leaving me feeling a bit underwhelmed.

I mean, it's serviceable, absolutely, just feels kinda half-hearted. It just doesn't go anywhere. :/
As I mentioned it made me shiver, so something about it I like a whole lot, hwhw ;)!

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Dutty Moonshine -

Ranger Princess

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The Pretty Reckless -

ZenReningard

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

nightcore - take a hint
just search it up, cant place URLS atm

chrisroxxx

Cthulhu
Reputation score

...some epic music, yay...

forgot this one ;)

Last edited:

Crawdaddy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hehe, love this.

Now, "fun" fact: This piece was composed year ago, but not long ago a live action movie about a Norwegian children's book character, a pirate called Captain Sabertooth, was made, and they used this theme in the trailer. The circle is complete, lol.

Ranger Princess

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Kalevala

ZenReningard

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

how about nightcore - sad song

its quite touching for me

chrisroxxx

Cthulhu
Reputation score

...reminds me of ...

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Because obviously that is the first thing one comes up with when they make some music based on Pokemon.

EDIT:

Last edited: