Reputation score
Re: What the hell are you listening to?

future club by perturbator

Stuffie

TouchFluffyEars
Reputation score

It's like
Ooooh I happen to know Vanessa Mae! I didn't listen to much of what she played, but I was told she did quite some of the which I used to watch back as a child, like transformation and attack scenes music background. ^^

The only "actual" track I know from her is . It still is very impressive (the tune that is, the video...not so much). :)

Two Steps from Hell is awesome, I loved this one you linked. I still remember the first song of them I ever listen to... it was in some Skyrim video hahah. (<- Long build up, but totally worth it)
Haha great you enjoyed it! "Two Steps From Hell" almost always provides the emotional rollercoaster while listening to their tunes. It's so awesome that a creator of movie trailer music decided to go all out and give us all epicness like this!

@topic:

I'm off work this week, woohoo! Gotta fire up another one of my favorite electronic tunes in celebration: !

And it wouldn't be my post, if I didn't share a tune from a video game. This one's so very old, I can barely remember the actual game - still, as most of the time while watching my older brothers game, I remembered the tune! .
...and wow, this game was released in 1995, I was nine back then.

In the end, I'll share another tune I really, really love to listen to when I have a lot of things going through my mind, but I'm just trying to calm down and relax. This tune from a PS game is so calming and lovely, it does the trick almost every time. :) , a great game I enjoyed playing (and finishing, which is super-rare for all of my games, sadly >.>).

Last edited:

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score

Stuffie

TouchFluffyEars
Reputation score

Funny enough, GTA4 radio stations introduced me to "Glukoza", with more than .

Tougher electronic tune for me right now:

...and to calm down and feel a bit of the Spirit of Unity: .

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Nostalgic things. Fucken PS1 era music is the best.

Mr NunSense

Lesbian Admirer
Reputation score

Good ol' stuff from PS1

Stuffie

TouchFluffyEars
Reputation score

"Miracle of Sound" provides mostly great tunes for games! As I am currently playing "Dark Souls I", there's his tune telling me there's a lots of deaths ahead (even though I barely died so far).

More amazing "Miracle of Sound" tunes are: for DotA players, as well as !

Another stimulating tune I enjoy is from the PS-exclusive title "Heavy Rain":

Last edited:

TrainerFan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

"Don't Mess With Me" by Temposhark

Lookass

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Two steps from hell - Heart of courage

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score

lol I'm just randomly was listening to .

Stuffie

TouchFluffyEars
Reputation score

lol I'm just randomly was listening to .
"Listening to that" - yeah right, of course. :p
Probably as much as my boss loves to listen to while he's doing prostitutes at the brothel - and no, that's no joke or anything, he blatantly told me that he does that, while we were on the road "for the company".
*spoilered because drunk me just wants to blabble it all out, you may feel free to ignore this*
He even showed me some sort of coupon where he will get "a deal" after five or ten visits from this place he prefers to visit, with differently-faced smiley stemps from his women of choice showing "how well he behaved".
It's not that I asked about all that information, but my boss is just so easy-going and open like most of my team. Which is why I'm constantly searching for a new job in a more "proper"/serious workplace environment. The pay's good, but I don't really want to stick around forever.

But I'm serious: My boss told me all that. I'm not making this all up, I swear!

I just dug up a rather old tune with a memorable bass that my brother shared with me: ! A weirdly calm-intense combination of a song that I still enjoy. :)

And yet another tune I heard from my brother's albums, which to this very day proves to be quite relaxing for me: .

Last edited:

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I just dug up a rather old tune with a memorable bass that my brother shared with me: ! A weirdly calm-intense combination of a song that I still enjoy. :)

Last edited:

Stuffie

TouchFluffyEars
Reputation score

I'm not quite sure how to respond to that. :D

Hmmm, but what else to post to see 34's (not 47's, fortunately) reaction? How about playing I'd say it fits the weekend, but I just reminded myself that the weekend's over already, ugh.

Or how about

Well, let me end with at least one non-german tune - one I just so happened to rediscover while browsing through my small assortment of music files: .

Let's all have a not-too-stressful week of work everyone! ^^

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I was just referencing the fact that the crowd uses the rhythm of Seven Nation Army for that chant.

Also, Seeed's earlier songs are their best - Dickes B and Dancehall Caballeros especially.

Mr NunSense

Lesbian Admirer
Reputation score

Stuffie

TouchFluffyEars
Reputation score

Also, Seeed's earlier songs are their best - Dickes B and Dancehall Caballeros especially.
Honestly, I think "Ding" is the very single tune I can remember from Seeed. This being one of the few expections, I don't really enjoy german songs and tunes. ;)

@topic:

for calm and pleasent gettogether. ^^

Also, a SUPER-OLD tune from my child/teenie years I was reminded of today:

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

From their new album, The Last Stand. These guys are one of the best fucking bands in the world I think. Never heard a single one of their songs I didn't like.