What's new

Where a god goes, men can follow(natalie/Tassadar)

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Re: Where a god goes, men can follow(natalie/Tassadar)

Indigo starts humming quietly as Natalie starts rummaging her closet, and when she reaches to gently touch Natalie's ass, Natalie finds the entire slime vibrating to the rhythm.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Natalie jumps as she feels one of Indigo's tendrils slip under her dress and touch against the smooth surface of her bottom, but she turns her head around to smirk at Indigo and wiggles her backside a little. Realizing that the slime was moving in time with her humming causes Natalie to giggle and say; "You're silly!" Straightening up, she pulled a dress similar to the one that she was wearing now out of her closet, which she presents for Indigo to see, "What do ya think?"

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Indigo is smiling widely as she greedily grabs the offered dress. "It's pretty!"

The dress slips through the slime onto her, and she spins around to show it off. " Say, do you have some free time? I haven't eaten yet today. Does it look good on me?"

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Natalie smiled broadly and replied, "It looks almost as good on you as it'll probably look on my floor!" Giggling to herself over her use of that most tasteless of pick-up lines, Natalie contemplated Indigo's question for a moment before answering, "Wellllll~.... I can't go and pass out like I did last time, but... I don't think a bit of fun would cause too much of a problem. It's not like I've got anything better to do before the ball! Just don't exhaust me like last time. When I get back I want to introduce you to a friend of mine, and then we'll be all yours~!"

With that, Natalie calmly undid her dress and allowed it to gently fall to the floor, the symbiote receding as well until she was standing before Indigo completely naked.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Indigo starts humming again as she undoes her other dress before moving to kiss Natalie, her entire body vibrating again. The slimegirl gently lifts Natalie and carries her to the bed, the slime gradually covering most of her body even as Indigo keeps kissing her. As she is laid down, Natalie can feel a tendril gently pushing inside her flower followed by another in her pucker, both slowly expanding as they make their way deeper until they start approaching the limits of comfortable. As Indigo kisses her yet again, Natalie can feel a small tendril slipping into her mouth and around her tongue, squeezing it slightly.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Natalie giggles again as she is lifted off of the floor and carried to the bed. She lets out a low moan and begins to squirm lightly as one of Indigo's tendrils pushes into her sex, joined soon enough by one in her ass causing her to emit another low moan. Both of her holes stretched as the slime's tendrils expanded within them until they were just about to become painful, and then her moan was stifled somewhat as Indigo presses another tendril into her mouth and wraps it around her tongue. Accepting the bottom position as she did before, Natalie laid back and allowed Indigo to do what she seemed to do best, merely moaning softly into the slime's embrace as she squirmed and bucked in order to increase the pleasure being given to her.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Indigo starts vibrating again, and the tendrils in Natalie's lower holes slowly pull nearly out of her before thrusting back in with force. After several repeats,the tendrils pick up the pace, quickly pushing Natelie towards an orgasm as Indigo starts groping her orbs gently, still locked in a kiss with her. The slimegirl is clearly enjoying just as much as Natalie is, her eyes staring into Natalie's with awe the entire time as she quickly pushes Natalie into orgasm, causing the entire slime to squeeze her a little tighter before resuming the treatment with increased vigor, watching out for any signs of protest.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The vibrations prove to be quite pleasurable to Natalie, who bucks and squirms beneath the slime's assault upon her body eagerly while letting out a series of low moans into the kiss. The sorceress speeds rapidly towards her first orgasm, and when it arrives Natalie tenses and screams with pleasure as her body shudders within Indigo's tightened embrace. When she recovers, Natalie goes right back to writhing, if anything doing so more passionately. All the same, once she passes her third orgasm Natalie's murmurs become more urgent, and she begins shaking her head and looking up at Indigo in order to signal for her to stop.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

As Natalie starts shaking her head, the vibrations gradually stop and Indigo retreats her tendrils, taking the shape of a well-endowed young woman again, still laying on top of Natalie. "You're tasty," Indigo says, smiling widely.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Th... Thanks... You're... Pretty tasty yourself..." Natalie manages to mutter between her spasms. She makes no effort to push the slime away for several minutes, letting her body recover from the series of orgasms she'd just been put through, but eventually she gently pushed Indigo off of her and got dressed again. This time, as she would be wearing a more formal dress to the ball and didn't need to wear anything fancy until then, she simply let her symbiote suit cover her body once more. "If you're going to be around later, maybe I can introduce you to a friend of mine! I'm sure you'll find her just as yummy as me!"

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Indigo giggles and gives Natalie's cheek a lick, snuggling close to her until she tries to push the slimegirl away. Indigo flows to the floor before getting up and putting on the dress Natalie gave to her before sitting on her bed. "Sounds fun!"

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"I guess you're free to stay around here for a while if you want," Natalie said as she watched the slime girl redress and sit on her bed. "If you're not here when I get back, I'll come looking for you. See ya later Indigo!" With that, Natalie turned and left to go and see if it was time to go to the ball, making sure that she had everything that she needed before departing. Especially her new dress.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

"Later, I guess." Indigo doesn't sound too enthusiastic about being left alone, but she's still smiling.

As she arrives to the entrance hall, Natalie can see that there's a carriage waiting in the courtyard, but no sign of the count. Several minutes later he arrives. "Ah, Natalie. I assume you're ready?"

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"If my dress is ready, then yes I am sir!" Natalie replied politely, and upon seeing that her dress was in the carriage climbed inside.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Von Svarthein follows Natalie inside, and two guards hop onto the driver's seats, quickly getting the carriage rolling forward. The count looks out of the window as they get out of the castle, traveling towards the lake. During the several hours of travel, the count spends some time instructing Natalie of the proper protocol, and the trip is thankfully uneventful. The sun is already setting when they arrive at another castle, this one somewhat smaller and more stylized than the count's.

As the carriage rolls to stop in front of the doors, the count offers his hand to Natalie before stepping out, only to be greeted by a handsome, elderly man Natalie recognizes as the baron who is hosting the ball. "Ah, Count Viktor. It's been a long time."

"Indeed Brutus. A pleasure, as always."

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Natalie changed into her dress inside of the carriage carefully before sitting down and paying close attention to what the count had to tell her. She was representing him here, after all, and it wouldn't do to make a bad impression to his peers. When she climbed out of the carriage, Natalie gratefully took the counts offered hand before standing with a respectful stance as the one hosting the ball addressed her lord. Remaining silent unless spoken to as was her directive, Natalie offered Lord Brutus a curtsy or a bow, whichever was more appropriate (though she would prefer the former so as not to give him a view of her cleavage,) but otherwise said nothing unless addressed directly.

Last edited:
OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Natalie's curtsy goes mostly unnoticed. The count smiles at the baron, stepping aside to give Natalie a better view of the baron in his crimson clothing. "This is miss Natalie, my new assistant. She's showing some promise already."

The baron gives Natalie an appreciating look. "Pretty, isn't she? A pleasure to meet you." The baron steps towards Natalie, offering his hand.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Natalie took the baron's hand gently and offered him a charming smile, behaving appropriately for a young lady of her station given the apparent time period of the game. "The pleasure is mine Baron."

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

The baron gracefully bows down and kisses Natalie's hand before leading her inside. The main hall of the castle is a vast space lit with huge chandeliers hanging high above. There's an orchestra playing music somewhere in the background and the hall is filled with sounds, not only the music but also of people talking and laughing and generally enjoying themselves. There are two groups of tables, one on higher ground and the other to its left. There's also a space for dancing, with no dancers on the floor at this time.

"Please don't embarrass me by failing to have a good time, mistress Natalie. You should go get yourself a table with other youths. The dinner will be served soon, and you'll no doubt have no lack of partners to dance with, afterwards."

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"I wouldn't dream of failing to enjoy your party, my lord!" Natalie replied smoothly while a very slight flush colored her cheeks. It was mostly an act designed to make a good impression, not that she wasn't at least mildly flattered. "If such is your advice, I will gladly do so!" she continued, and if she was dismissed she would go and do just that, searching out a table of people nearer to her own age.