What's new

Where can I find royalty/copyright free hentai for a game?

figvigames

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I visited a lot of websites and read the terms and conditions an a lot of them say:
You agree that, upon uploading content to this site, the content you upload is either Public Domain, released under a Creative Commons-type license, or not copyrighted.
and also
You also hereby grant each user of the service a non-exclusive license to access your content through the service, and to use, reproduce, distribute, display and perform such content as permitted through the functionality of the service and under these terms.
So i was wondering, can i use images posted on this websites for games i'm creating?

In case of "NO" where can I find royalty/copyright free hentai that I can use? Suggestions?

Thank you!

Yoshiiki

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: Where can I find royalty/copyright free hentai for a game?

As for creative commons and public domain, read this:

Most stuff depends on what do you plan to do with it and if your game will be f2p or not.

It takes longer to read through all about this topic than searching about it.
As general rule: If you are unsure about something, research it. If you are still unsure, ask.
:D

ɹǝʞoſ

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: Where can I find royalty/copyright free hentai for a game?

I visited a lot of websites and read the terms and conditions an a lot of them say: and also

So i was wondering, can i use images posted on this websites for games i'm creating?

In case of "NO" where can I find royalty/copyright free hentai that I can use? Suggestions?

Thank you!
Just so I understand correctly, what you're looking for is H-CG to use in your game, correct?