What's new

[WhiteCute & AlphaNuts] すごろくネイキッド / Sugoroku Naked (RJ190115)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MysteryK

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I couldn't find the topic, so I'm here just to mention that the additional dlc patch is out.

The core game:

Its DLC:

English site:

I hope it gets released on the English site too.

Last edited by a moderator:

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score
this game in win 10 need stop [FONT=ƒ￾ƒCƒŠƒI]Windows Defender[/FONT]?

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score
yea, I could not find the topic too... ;v
I noticed something neat when looking through my subscriptions - you can see when a topic is deleted and why it happened. Evidently there was a DMCA complaint for the game and the entire thread was nuked as a result:

In other words, we might want to be careful with what we post here.

Rrezz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Thank you for the post Elusi. I thought I was going crazy for a moment, I'd google it and whenever I tried to go to the thread it said I wasn't authorized. lol

Also, Beyond setting the time to Japanese was there anything else that needed to be done to run the game? I've been trying to launch it with the new DLC but I can't get it to go. I've tried it with the older versions of the game but alas, I make no progress.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Also, Beyond setting the time to Japanese was there anything else that needed to be done to run the game? I've been trying to launch it with the new DLC but I can't get it to go. I've tried it with the older versions of the game but alas, I make no progress.
I believe you need to have a newer version of the game (I haven't tried it yet, myself, but it looks like the page for the DLC says that you need at least version 3). If you're trying it with just the older ones, that's probably why it's not being agreeable.

OP
MysteryK

MysteryK

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Thank you for the post Elusi. I thought I was going crazy for a moment, I'd google it and whenever I tried to go to the thread it said I wasn't authorized. lol

I have the 4.0.1 version. I was the first one that bought it a while back. Now I understand why the previous topic got deleted, there was an exclusive picture that wasn't supposed to be there, the one you unlocked by doing a twitter post or something like that.

Anyways, the dlc was released on the English Dlsite.

It's just for 76 cents US for now.

For the price. I am satisfied with it.

bluewr

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
There's different cencorship depending on if you got the dlsite version of the patreon(Enty and Fanta) version.
The other two having smaller censor compared to dlsite, but Dlsit have CG set and pdf of the CG.

Rrezz

Reputation score
I believe you need to have a newer version of the game (I haven't tried it yet, myself, but it looks like the page for the DLC says that you need at least version 3). If you're trying it with just the older ones, that's probably why it's not being agreeable.
I've got version 3.02 of the original game and 1.01 of the DLC.
I actually was looking around of DLSite and it seems theres 2 version of the game. The Japanese DLSite version and the English DLsite version, I think I might have the Japanese version which is why its not working. So I'm going to take a risk and purchase if off the English DLSite, and hopefully it works... Its on sale for 11 bones, so wish me luck.

OP
MysteryK

MysteryK

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I've got version 3.02 of the original game and 1.01 of the DLC.
I actually was looking around of DLSite and it seems theres 2 version of the game. The Japanese DLSite version and the English DLsite version, I think I might have the Japanese version which is why its not working. So I'm going to take a risk and purchase if off the English DLSite, and hopefully it works... Its on sale for 11 bones, so wish me luck.
You don't need luck it will work just fine, if the dlc its from the English site that is.

Gamer23

Reputation score
To see if it runs, you can try download the trail from either the jp or eng site to see which app is more suitable for your system to run properly.(i hope this is a viable solution and it works...)

OP
MysteryK

MysteryK

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Circle has rejected Sakura Games, lol. It seems they are quite aware.

OP
MysteryK

MysteryK

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Bad news. The game and the dlc patch were silently removed from the English dlsite.

orangestone

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Has anyone found a method for text hooking the most recent version of the game?

Status
Not open for further replies.