What's new

Who's interested in Magic The Gathering inspired lewdities.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Topic says it all, a roleplay using the lore of that world, I recently found that there's sourcebooks combining D&D stats with MTG lore, though I'd propably do it mostly freeform, with a few character creation defining traits, for example a characters color alignment and specialization with some simple dice throwing, unless people really prefer a full on dice rolling system.. could do that too ofc, please indicate with interest.

Either way, I think this could be interesting to start up, because, let's face it, MTG is already innately perverted anyway.:
Or just google Liliana of the Veil or something. :p

Either way, just curious if there's enough shared interest in roleplaying here and the mythology there to start a large independent rp.

shortbus

Demon Girl
RP Moderator
Reputation score
I would consider myself interested at a basic level

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Well that's one cautious interest.. perhaps a bit too ambitious to want to start up something with the forum still in rebuilding.. ^^

shortbus

Demon Girl
RP Moderator
Reputation score
I think the most prevalent reservation I would have is that I just don't know enough of what the idea is. As a player would I essentially be running around with a set of spells (expressed as the cards or otherwise) to attempt to subdue an enemy? Would I just be a pervert and just summon all the Angels so that they can be raped into oblivion by my opponent? I know M:tG well enough but I think I am just not seeing how it would translate into a forum game by looking strictly at the opening post.

Does the general idea interest me? Certainly. However I think there is just something missing in the area of what exactly the player's role would be in relation to the world around them. The barrier here is that I feel there needs to be more information in general before I could make an informed decision on if the idea as a whole is of interest to me. Right now I can say the general idea is one I am interested in, but I do not see how I could commit to something that I do not know what exactly is going on and how my character would fit into it all.

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
>Lewd MtG
>Not posting Earthbind

Bad Pervy

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
I just don't like the art of that one much.
Does the general idea interest me? Certainly. However I think there is just something missing in the area of what exactly the player's role would be in relation to the world around them.
Adventuring is just as possible in the D&D world, know any of the books? I like to keep things open ended for player input rather than tell everyone 'this what you gonna play!'

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
i would be up for it if i knew anything about MTG or D&D. i've only heard LEGENDS about D&D but never played it myself... but lewd D&D sounds fun... :p

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
hmnn things seem a bit.. crashy, hampering the interest-gathering..

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
I blame the antichrist.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
*chuckles* Well, then, were are all the immigrant rpers? Eh. It was just a fancy little idea, nothing I have to do if after the forum stabilized a bit theres no interest in the general idea. *shrugs*

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
eh? you sure? i was hoping to play as a chaotic evil player. joy know like the kind where if a person hanging from ledge asks for help i "help" him by making him fall... oh well

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
You usually need a playgroup of 6 to start out with 'cause 3-4 is a good number to keep things going whereas a third to half of players in online campaigns drops out early, that means, to start a campaign I want four, because there's also usually one or two more that join in a campaign without showing interest in the signup first. Currently I have two, I'm happy giving it another week or so though, due to the forum-reconfigurations people might be lost.

Basically, drum up moar interest. I'm fine hammering out details or accepting strange alignments.. as long as there's proper lewd-potential. *chuckles*

Last edited:
OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Yeaah think it's not taking off, shame that. Time to work on the next idea.

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
well. might be cause it got lost under other threads. just our poor luck and timing... :(

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Hmnn yeah, so roughly what would you be interested in, perhaps I'll make this into a lil 1on1 just 'cause I feel inspired and you seem still interested through the weeks and forum shenanigans. ^^

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
just being your everyday chaotic evil(or more like chaotic neutral?) kinda guy who keeps ruining others plan... wouldn't work well with only 1on1 i guess. :p
kinda like there seems to be a pit of tentacles, ooops, i slipped on a player and they fell in it. XD

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
eeh. yeah. already tricky to pull of proper in groups anyway. Welp, other stuff to stuff about it is.