What's new

ACT Active Ryona Guro [Eluku] Wolf's Dungeon

Nietz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
And here i am, waiting for guro content to be added. There is still hope in my heart.

JuJuBee06

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Been a long time since I took a look at Wolf's dungeon so I grabbed a save file that was posted. The save I have leaves me with a stone wall where if you get Nona's dick out you can get a game over to the left, and on the right is the plant that spawns guys on the right. From there I can go inside the middle of that plant spawner guy arena to fight a boxing plant thing and see the most recently added apple cat. Is there anywhere I can go to backtrack to see content I skipped past, or will I need to start a new game and make my way through all the previous areas?

from the comments, I am curious to check out the suck flies for one thing as an example. Any advice on how to easily check out previous areas would be appreciated, or if a kind soul has posted save files from various areas, I would greatly appreciate some direction on which of these 133 pages to check out. Thanks a bunch in advance!

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Well after beating the "boxing" plant you have to backtrack anyways so yeah, you'll need to go there to get the new content. Otherwise, it's probably best to keep a folder with backup save files once you reach each new save point. One thing that's unfortunate about this game is there are many points of no return.

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Is there anywhere I can go to backtrack to see content I skipped past, or will I need to start a new game and make my way through all the previous areas?
If you are trapped by the stone wall you hvae to mash SPACE to orgasm before the pole reaches you, then the stone wall will open. From there you can backtrack to the flies.

Where is the "starfish like fuck machine"?

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
The starfish is more like a Face Hugger from the Alien franchise. Although it this case it's more like a Crotch Hugger instead, and unless it has an official name, that's what I'm gonna call it. It's also on the screen past the Strawflies.

Personally, this one really shot up into my favorites. It's kinda bare bones right now, as it's incapable of being killed and incapable of killing Nona, but I really like the animation. Basically, it jumps up and grabs her crotch and gets her Erotic up. Then, once she's futa, the dildo thingy pounds her ass. It's a lot like the green spider things from the spider fight in Fairy Fighting.

I think it'd be great if, in a future update, we could possibly throw a second one in the mix for her face, and a couple of the Breast Flowers for a full-on orgy.

Sscdrake

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Could someone kindly post a save, preferably at the save point before the gate leading to the flies? I had one there but I recently reformatted and forgot to copy over my recent updated folder with my saves. Thanks!

jbloggsey

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Here's a mega helpful .rar. It contains an archive of all save points, the most up to date version of the game with the newest content saves noted, a save with the gate open leading to the straw flies and crotch huggers, the save has mega attack and defence AND the cheat engine table so you can actually witness all of the strawfly's content. Enjoy.

Josh_UA

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Could someone kindly post a save, preferably at the save point before the gate leading to the flies? I had one there but I recently reformatted and forgot to copy over my recent updated folder with my saves. Thanks!
Try this:
mega.nz/#!xpBTCTyD!t1JX6oGOdxmXrznMZk5IBf2y1AptGfAOjOVglr7ueRU

DStalker

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The starfish is more like a Face Hugger from the Alien franchise. Although it this case it's more like a Crotch Hugger instead, and unless it has an official name, that's what I'm gonna call it.
Apparently, from eluku's blog, the monster is called FluidStar.
Although Crotch Hugger or Starfish-like monster being more "self-explanatory".

Lazlow

Lurker
Reputation score
Hey guys, I have no idea what to do in this update. It says you have to backtrack, I have already given the cat the Golden Apple, and now she wants a bag. I went to the flies again, but even after going through the process again they just give me another Golden Apple at the end. Next to the flies is a starfish-like thing and I can’t kill it. I can’t advance to the right either. What do I do?

Dape

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hey guys, I have no idea what to do in this update. It says you have to backtrack, I have already given the cat the Golden Apple, and now she wants a bag. I went to the flies again, but even after going through the process again they just give me another Golden Apple at the end. Next to the flies is a starfish-like thing and I can’t kill it. I can’t advance to the right either. What do I do?
Wait for an update :D

Poiya

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
What did the last one add? I didn't really understand.
It added a new enemy called the LegGrabber. It's in the new Area next to the starfish one. He also mentioned that he plans on making a Duo animation with the LegGrabber and the Starfish

Broly965

Demon Girl
Reputation score
So what do i do with the gold apple after escaping the nest?

Edit. Ok nvm i found the cat that wanted the gold apple but now she wants a bag i guess??? Hard to tell. Has the game not been updated far enough yet?

Last edited:

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Here, from my stash. There's also a one for the Fairy Fighting that I modified to loop animations, if someone's "interested" ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
The animation loop works beautifully. Thanks

Buziol

Demon Girl
Reputation score
The animation loop works beautifully. Thanks
I was wondering if someone will be able to figure out what is happening down there. If you managed to figure that out without any instruction, I'm proud of you and of myself :D