What's new

RPG Maker World Of Eqalem

Combin_Ation

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hello, I am Combin Ation and have been creating hentai games for a while. Here is my first game 'World Of Eqalem' that is under fantasy theme.

There are four short stories and the beginning of the main story added along with their hentai events. You are welcomed to try the demo to find out what they are about!

The Stories:
Wizard From The East
Barbarian From The Northern Mountains
Wanderer From The City
The Chosen Champion
=Crisis Of Eqalem=(The beginning story)

1/19/2017
Added the introduction for the main story and also migrated the previous three stories from RPG Maker VX Ace to MV in this latest demo! This demo shows where the story is up to for the demo version of World Of Eqalem.

Demo 4:

The main difference between the demo and beta version is the demo one will only show the first picture of the hentai event and skip the rest. If you are interested in the game and would like to view the full events. You can support me on Patreon and get the beta version! Otherwise, you can just enjoy the demo!

Also, the page below shows the latest update information of WOE which you may check occasionally to see its progress of development(it is a public post and you don't need to be a patron to view it):

Update Information:

Here are my information.

Patreon page :

My Blog :

#(There are currently no scat in the game but some maybe added in the future.)

Thank you for reading!

Last edited:

Nimrod

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: World Of Eqalem

I don't mind a muscular body type, but that barbarian face turns me off like hell...

Looks way too close to a man for my tastes. I get the stereotype you're going for, but a woman doesn't necessarily look like a dude when she build some muscle.

Have a nice day.

MidnightXV

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Isnt survivor sarah 2 still waiting for chapter 2 to be done? Are you working on both projects?

FinalCloud

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I think I agree that the barbarian's face needs a bit of work.

I personally have really enjoyed all your games (Survivor Sarah 2 P1 too a lesser extent, I think because part of what is good about your games is the corruption and characters which just doesnt really fit so well with SS2, well SS2 part 1 atleast).

That is quite alot of projects now you are working on at once

Surivor Sarah 2 Part 2
Alona Missions
This

I think this sounds like the best one of the bunch (although Missions is good aswell, but I know you are plaaning on just adding missions every now and then, plus as far as I can tell it is only a mini game).

I hope you focus down on one game, and if you get it released and it is as long/as good as Agent Alona, I would happily pay £20 for the complete game (no patreon for me though sorry, I dont like it =/)

OP
Combin_Ation

Combin_Ation

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I don't mind a muscular body type, but that barbarian face turns me off like hell...

Looks way too close to a man for my tastes. I get the stereotype you're going for, but a woman doesn't necessarily look like a dude when she build some muscle.

Have a nice day.
Hmm, I have tried for a while to give her a more feminized look for a female barbarian. I am trying to go to the realistic way. But I will see if I can improve her face(if I do it, it will probably be a new face) and thank you for your opinion.

I think I agree that the barbarian's face needs a bit of work.

I personally have really enjoyed all your games (Survivor Sarah 2 P1 too a lesser extent, I think because part of what is good about your games is the corruption and characters which just doesnt really fit so well with SS2, well SS2 part 1 atleast).

That is quite alot of projects now you are working on at once

Surivor Sarah 2 Part 2
Alona Missions
This

I think this sounds like the best one of the bunch (although Missions is good aswell, but I know you are plaaning on just adding missions every now and then, plus as far as I can tell it is only a mini game).

I hope you focus down on one game, and if you get it released and it is as long/as good as Agent Alona, I would happily pay £20 for the complete game (no patreon for me though sorry, I dont like it =/)
I am glad to hear you have enjoyed my games! Survivor Sarah 2 is still the main project and I will continue to work on it until it is finished. However, I have gotten the idea of creating a hentai fantasy world game for several months and I need to release the stress by turning the idea into a game to see how it goes, lol.

Last edited:

demidemon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Seems like the heroines are broken right at the game start instead of slowly corrupting them. I don't see any special system either... probably not my type of game if its just about breaking/torturing heroines

Acac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hi, Combin Ation!

I'm a long time fan, ever since Survivor Sara 1. I'm happy to see you are working on a new project, and I think the art looks great! I really like how the barbarian looks, so don't feel bad about it. :)

Just want to say, my favorite aspect of your games is the blackmail stories, especially with Rachel and her mask. I hope you keep it up!

Cheers, and keep up the great work!

EDIT: I'll echo what demidemon hints at; I think games where the heroine is slowly corrupted are really hot! I understand you might want to go quickly if this game is short. But, if you made a slow corruption story in your bigger games (as you have), I think that would be great! :) I think your writing and story telling is really good, so I think you should use that as much as possible!

Last edited:

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Indeed, but it's a widely spread body building stereotype.
I assure you, I've seen really feminine women who had way more muscle strength than me: they were fit, but not in a Schwarzenegger exaggerated way.

OP
Combin_Ation

Combin_Ation

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Added the third character and her story 'Wanderer From The City' with its hentai event in the latest update! You can check the updated demo and find out what is her story about! Thanks.

Last edited:
OP
Combin_Ation

Combin_Ation

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The fourth story 'The Chosen Champion' is added to demo! It features the character of the latest title picture. And this newest demo is created by the latest RPG Maker MV which has larger window size. Thanks.

OP
Combin_Ation

Combin_Ation

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Uploaded the latest demo which include the beginning of the main story =Crisis Of Eqalem=! This newest demo shows where the story is up for the demo version of the game.

Also, added a link to a public post on my Patreon page which show the latest progress of the game and will be updated whenever there is new release for my patrons.

Thanks

Last edited:

Buffmuffin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Your previous games looked to have interesting game play, but i had not tried them as large breasts are a turn-off for me.

The addition of natural breasted characters to this game has drawn me in... Downloading now.

Am i correct in thinking the character models have a bit of an EverQuest theme to them?

OP
Combin_Ation

Combin_Ation

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Your previous games looked to have interesting game play, but i had not tried them as large breasts are a turn-off for me.

The addition of natural breasted characters to this game has drawn me in... Downloading now.

Am i correct in thinking the character models have a bit of an EverQuest theme to them?
You are right! The game is largely inspired by Everquest which is my favorite mmorpg and I am hoping to create similar world for roleplaying!

And does all the characters(including Sarah) of my previous games have large breasts that turned you off? I personally think the breasts size is a little larger than breasts for the real females but should be normal for anime and 3d characters.

g0i5y

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This has so much potential!!!!
The world is interesting, the dynamics are titillating and the characters are gorgeous!!