What's new

RPG Patreon Active [Wzero]Celphie: Bounty Hunter

wzero57

Reputation score
Hey everyone
I've been working on a what I think will be a awesome game
Its a RPG with some inspiration from a few different game series: Final Fantasy(7,8,9 to be specific), Mega Man, Ruiner, and the Borderlands series just to name a few.

Gameplay current and planned features :
  • Time turn based combat, multiple weapon types for normal and ability based attacks, summon powerful beings for super attacks, use items to temporally cause status effect in battle
  • Expansive map exploration
  • Main story line
  • Side missions
  • Mini bounties= mini bosses
  • Story/character driven dialogue.
  • Multiple sex scenes situations - Lose combat, points of interest, special encounter, story cut-scene
  • Hub based design

Genre: adult, humor, sci-fi, space, adventure.
Game Genre : RPG.
Fetishes: Futanari (main theme), Tentacles, Furry, Alien, Machine, Hoplophilia (people attracted to weapons), Female protagonist , Corruption, demon
Parings: Futa X Female, Female x Female, Futa x Futa, Male X Futa Futa x Male,Male x Female, Monster x female/futa, Machine x female/futa, Furry
Platform: PC Windows

Backstory-
Replicator wars : Most men have been sent to the Replicator wars front while women are not allowed to go due risk for replicators to using them for breeding. In turn women have taken over most industry from the home to high powered CEO's and crime.
Galactic Bounty hunters agency :
A long standing organization this agency acts more like a military then a company that employs simple bounty hunters.Not much is known about this agency and that's the way they like it . Celphie Clark was one of their top tier agents.
LUST :
A new drug created by Dr.Selena Hunt. The drugs simple effect is to increase the sex drive of an individual and some what boost adrenaline production for a short period . It has recently been discovered that the drug reacts differently to some people not only will it do the basic effect but it can apparently increase and enhance certain attributes of a person. Some say the drug also has morphogenic properties which has the galactic government concerned.

Characters
Main Character :
Celphie Clark -
Works for Galactic Bounty hunters agency

Other characters :
Bounties :
Dr.Selena Hunt (Head Scientist chemical RnD) - Main Villain of the Story secretly working for a Demon succubus with the promise of great power.Also created the drug LUST.

Ferra(Hench woman) - Known patient of Dr.Selena Hunt

Dr.Jessica Tyson (Rebellious Scientist) - Was working on a similar experimental research but ran away with the results and hid in a forest area on the planet.
Kiki Jill (Thief)- Has stolen research notes concerning Dr.Hunts work.
Jenna Jackson(EX-soldier deserter)- Former soldier deserted to space force after Dr.hunt experimented on her has escaped and taken a Military base and is forming an army of her own. Her objective is unknown.
Tebacca Neonne (Know drug dealer) - Known drug Dealer pushing the Drug LUST.
Jayla fields(unknown)- Registered as a Lab assistant the Dr.Hunt and Dr.Tyson, last seen in a ruined city.
Kess Jones(wanted criminal) - Known criminal that may have a connection to Dr.hunt. Also known to sells LUST.

Important NPC's - more to come
Delani - City Sheriff
Helena - City Nurse
Dr.Amelia - City Head Scientist

SEXXX scene instances- (Skippable)-will also have a gallery mode so you can see them without having to play the game
lose combat - Celphie has lost combat
point of interest - specific points Celphie has sexual encounters with
cut scene - Story based and specific NPC encounters
Samples

Locations
Mission area
All missions take place on the planet Terron in different regions. From ancient ruined cities to abandoned lab facilities. Each bounty has their own expansive level to explore.
City Hub
Mega Port City
This city will serve as the hub for accepting new bounties and visiting old bounties who Celphie has caught. Here Celphie can buy items for her missions and accept and receive rewards for side quests from NPC's.

Battle Mechanics -
Attack - Regular attack with equipped weapon-

Heavy Ordinance - Heavy specialized attack with chosen heavy ordinance causes status effects -

Deviant - Super Attack with chosen Deviant - can cause status effects -

Defend - Defend, increases defense for that turn restores some health and AP
Item - Chose an item health, ether etc
Flee - Escape from combat (warning there is a chance this will fail)

Enemies
Mandatory Enemy encounters - These enemies are set in key positions the player must defeat them to continue, once defeated they stay defeated
Choice Enemy encounters- the enemies roam on certain areas. The player can enter into combat with them by choice

Items and equipment
Items and equipment can be found in mission areas or bought
Other screens from the game

Environment from the Prototype build

Playable Prototype link

This just the beginning , so any and all feedback is appreciated. This is a long project so I'm definitely in it for the long run
code and create, code and create, until it is done

fool013

Reputation score
Played through the prototype and found some problems.
  1. Some typos: Command: "YOUR (instead of you're) to return immediately", Autorized/Authorized, Ordenance/Ordinance
  2. Feels like Command capitulates to Celphie too easily. Something like "There will be consequences for this" and Celphie simply shuts off her comms might be more fitting.
  3. A tutorial would be nice. Movement, opening the menu, explaining Power cores and combat.
  4. Something that details item's effects would be good.
  5. After reaching the end and returning to the main menu, selecting "New Game" carries over all the items and stats from the previous playthrough
  6. After starting a new game with carried over stats, had 86% accuracy on my gun. Basic attack missed 5 times in a row in the first fight.
  7. Pressing the Shift key disables, but not re-enable, sprint. Getting into a battle re-enables sprint.
Overall it looks good and has a lot of potential. Keep it up! (y)

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Hrm, interesting to a point.

Honestly I think you'd be well served to completely redesign your battle system. Instead of doing normal combat, implement battlefuck, maybe even go for a seduction/foreplay system in battles and then actual sex on loss or victory. You'd be hitting another niche and under-served market. You're early enough in development that you wouldn't be setting aside too much work at this point, though I do understand why you might not want to as I know game development and especially animation are a lot of work but shouldn't an H-game be an H-game, not a game with some H in it? I for one would like to see more games where the adult content is an important component of gameplay instead of just an addition and I'm pretty sure that I'm not alone.

That said, there are two important changes you need to make ASAP. First, battles are slow and tedious, mostly because of animations. I can only imagine how annoying it's going to be to watch the drone descend and shoot out an RPG for the hundredth time, so I highly recommend adding either a button to skip the animations in combat or an option in the menu to turn them off. Second is controls, having to use both the mouse and the keyboard is annoying, allow the player to move through areas using the mouse or navigate menus with the keyboard in addition to the current controls.

Having a gallery is a great idea, even better would be to give the player control over the camera and the animation while it's going!

On a more personal note, I think the scene at the end of the demo deserves to be expanded on. This is a major event for Celphie, she's defeated and disgraced by it, to the point where she's even been punished by her superiors. Have Ferra teasing her, nipping at her neck even forcibly kissing Celphie, while she's under the effects of the gas (I assume she was gassed) Celphie is Ferra's plaything and Ferra knows it, she may never have the chance to turn a cop into her personal sex toy again.

Last edited:
OP
wzero57

wzero57

Reputation score
Hey guys thanks for your feedback much appreciated. Making changes is never really a big issue for me acutally a lot of the things suggested were already change or have planned changes . I really do appreciate the feedback cause that's what I really need to make adjustments to the game and not go blindly into building thinking its ok, I hate that. Stay tuned for more updates, and if your willing at some point come join the Patreon, I have no problem with hashing out ideas n what not.

OP
wzero57

wzero57

Reputation score
Here's a small preview of some retuned features for the game.
a new attack option the patrons voted on going in the game

The new attack option will largely reflect the one found in the game Xenogears , it will also have the Deathblows which I'm changing to Killer-strikes(may not keep that name probably another patreon poll
)

Next I changed the character progression system to an experience points based system, cause the new battle system and some other systems going in

Stay tuned for more updates and