What's new

Xivvix Test Thread

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Try-out thread for xivvix, Dark Gate GM assistant try-outs. Post your opener, an additional copy of my character sheet for this thread having been posted here.

Name: Allyria
Class: Spirit User
Race: Amazonian Human

Body: 20
Mind: 10
Spirit: 46

Hit Points: 48
Spirit Energy: 81
Pleasure to Orgasm: 43
Speed: 10
Dodge: 45
Resistance: 23

Experience: 16
Corruption: 30

Talents:
Natural Succubus: Spunky
Spirit Warrior (Energy Blade, Battle Aura)
Massive Energy Pool
Shadowmancer (Piercer, Shadowstalker)
Additional Power (Energy Blast, Dark Armor)
Strong of Spirit
Natural Warrior: Hard to Hit

Flaws:
Horny Slut
Sensitive x2

SPIRIT ONLY
Powers:
Battle Aura: Think glowing anime character and you're about where this is supposed to be. Energy cost if 3 + X activation and then X upkeep. This changes your melee attack, regardless of what kind of weapon you're using, to a Spirit attack (use your Spirit to-hit instead of body.) Increases melee damage, speed, to-hit, and dodge by 3X.

Energy Blast: Takes X energy, does (2 + d10) x X damage to any one creature within 50 feet, d8 x X damage to any number of creatures within a 10 foot radius or 20 foot 90 degree cone, or d6 + 4X damage to any number of creatures within 50 feet. Uses Spirit to-hit.

Energy Blade: Think Raziel or the plasma sword from Halo. Creates a burning beam of energy that extends three feet out from the users hand, acting like a sword. Costs 5 + X energy to bring out and 1 energy per turn to maintain. The blade may be of any thickness or color, up to the users choice. Attacking with it does Xd6 + Spirit/5 damage, and a successful hit drains d6 spirit energy from the enemy and adds it to the user.

Dark Armor: Costs 2 + X to activate and X to maintain, summons shadowy armor to protect the user. Increases melee damage, dodge, grapple, and damage resistance by 3X.

Shadowstalker: Walk from shadow to shadow silently and invisibly. Costs X energy, and allows you to teleport 5X feet so long as you begin and end your journey in a dark area, allowing you to bypass any obstacles (including Holy or Force Walls.)

Piercer: Sends a shard of shadow at a target within 50 feet, costing 2 + X energy and dealing Xd12 damage.

Inventory:
Cloth Armor: EV = 0, AV = 2, TP = 25. Du = 2.
50 denarii

Bio/Description:
None, test characters don't need them. They will be generic adventurer types.

EXP Use Log
2/20/10 - Used 10 exp, increased Body by 4 and Spirit by 6.

Mutations List
Pheromones
Whip-tongue
Tight

Last edited:

xivvix

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Xivvix Test Thread

A light rain pelted down onto the hood of Allyria's cloak as she rides down the forest road towards the lights in the distance. The amazons eyes lock onto the rather impressive mansion looming in the distance. Lights shine brightly from the tall windows, and dark silhouettes can be seen moving around. Many people are inside the building tonight, a party perhaps. The perfect way to find her target. The woman spurs her horse on, anxious to make her way out of the increasingly cold air, as the cloudy afternoon swiftly made the transition to dark and stormy night.

Lord Duncan Braithwait, a minor Badarian noble, had caused some kind of trouble for the royal Amazonian family, then escaped and retreated to the Badarian ambassador's residence, just outside the lands of the Amazons. Something about a princess, a pregnancy, and a disease. Allyria didn't know the details, few people outside the palace ever learned anything of what happened inside really, but it seemed like more than a drunk well-to-do's indiscretion. After all, why would they send an assassin otherwise?

Officially, Allyria's orders were to find the man, and bring him back to her superiors. Unofficially, the state he was to be returned in was never specified. Braithwait was a lecher, and Allyria had proven herself to be adept at dealing with such men: seducing them into lowering their guard, then delivering the final blow when they were at their most vulnerable. And she even had no need of a weapon, with her natural gifts.

With the mansion growing larger and larger in view, Allyria begins mentally preparing herself for the task at hand. She will need to get close to her target before striking. She eyes the area surrounding the mansion as she begins working out her plan for the night. She approaches the front gate of the outer wall ringing the property, a stone structure, complete with defensible guard house, and many guards manning it. As she comes closer, one of the guards steps out, stopping well under the eave of the gate house roof to stay out of the rain, and raises his hand for her to stop.

"Welcome to the ambassadorial mansion," he says, politely, but obviously disinterested with talk. "Might I have your name and station, that your presence may be announced?"

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Allyria smiled at the guard from under the hood of her cloak, intending for it to look friendly but in her current conditions it likely looked more frightful than anything else. But she still spoke in her usual friendly melodic voice, hopefully dispelling some of the mans discomfort; "Good evening. I am Allyria Falconer, Knight of the Amazon Court." She said, in a relaxed tone.

xivvix

Lurker
Reputation score

As Allyira comes closer to the man, he takes a look at her face and jumps a bit, eyes widening in shock as he takes in her rather frightful expression. Her calm demeanor and pleasant voice however, relaxes and him, and he nods and turns to grab a clipboard. He looks down to it, mumbling the name she had given, before saying, "Ah, yes, Lady Allyria Falconer. A message was sent that you would be attending." He points to several of the other guards, who immediately, if lazily, move into action, helping her dismount from her horse, grabbing her bags from it's sides, and finally leading the horse away, to what she assumed was a stable.

"Right this way, ma'am," the first guard says, turning and walking down the main path towards the mansion. The man carrying Allyria's belongings follows him, and a young boy rushes off down the path, a note in hand. The path is not long, and the group will soon reach the front door the mansion, where Allyria expects she will be received by the staff, then presented to the ambassador for a formal greeting.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

As she gets off of her horse, Allyria pulls her hood back, revealing her bright golden hair that falls to just past her shoulders. Hopefully appearing a bit more friendly now, she follows the guards as they lead her on. Inwardly, however, she expects that sh is walking into some kind of ambush. She stretches out her spiritual senses, trying to find a hint of aggression or malice in the nearby area.

xivvix

Lurker
Reputation score

Perception: Success.

Allyria sweeps her spiritual senses over the surrounding area, her strong innate ability allowing her to easily differentiate the many elements around her. Though she feels no sign of aggression from the nearby guards, she does feel a powerful dark aura emanating from inside the mansion, but from where she is unsure. The guards auras feel normal, but sullied, as though they had been dragged through muck, then lightly washed.

"Here we are, ma'am," the lead guard says cordially, breaking Allyria from her scan. "Have fun," he says with a grin before bowing and walking back down the path towards the gatehouse. Having arrived at the main gate, her belongings are handed off to a man wearing servants garb, and she is approached by a woman, a rather beautiful woman with long, straight, red hair and deep blue eyes, wearing the livery of a head servant.

"Greetings, Ms. Falconer, I am Eleanor, the head of Master Cornwall's staff," the woman says with a bow. "Welcome to the ambassadorial mansion. The celebration started not long ago, and will stretch on into the night. We have enough rooms for all the guests, and you are free to inspect yours, if you have need of it," she says pleasantly. The last offer is spoken with a look at Allyria's clothing, slightly wet from the rain, but not embarrassingly so. "If not, you can be introduced to the Master, and then join the celebration at your leisure."

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Perplexed by the strange dark presence, Allyria tries to prod at it so as to understand what it is. Meanwhile, as the woman indicates her clothing, she blushes slightly, and replies; "Thank you for your kind hospitality, Eleanor. I would like to see my room, and perhaps change my clothes, if that is allowable. Also, what celebration do you speak of? I am unaware of any holidays that take place today, so forgive me my ignorance if you will."

She keeps her eyes focused on the woman, and likewise examines her through her supernatural senses. She brushes a lock of her slightly damp blond hair aside as she speaks, smiling sweetly and innocently. She would very much like to get out of her riding clothes, a simple pair of dark leather trousers and a loose brown blouse beneath her usual blue cloak, but that didn't mean she was going to throw caution to the wind.

xivvix

Lurker
Reputation score

Perception: Failure

Allyria immediately feels uncomfortable when inspecting Beatrice's aura, but not from the woman herself. Instead the feeling comes from the earlier dark aura now bearing down on her. It is closer now, but not so close she can locate it. It is heavy, like a weight pressing against her, but also invasive, as if tiny bugs were trying to crawl under her skin. The dark aura is so powerful that Allyria is unable to read Beatrice, even while standing right in front of her.

Beatrice, completely oblivious to Allyria's spiritual prodding, replies to her request eagerly, "Of course, Ms. Falconer, I shall show you to your room personally. Please, come with me." Beatrice turns to ascend one of the large semi-circular staircases on either end of the lobby, the servant carrying Allyria's bags following along behind. At the second floor, the woman turns right, and begins to walk down a long hallway. The first few doors they pass are spaced far apart, the rooms probably large, but as they continue, the doors appear at more regular intervals. This is the guest wing of the mansion.

Beatrice gives a lighthearted laugh at Allyiria's question about the celebration. "No, there is no holiday today. The ambassador is welcoming a friend, who has recently returned from Amazonia on business. As a member of the court, you may know him: Lord Braithwait." Beatrice laughs again, then says, "A rather charming man, that one. And the guest of honor, of course. Perhaps you shall meet him. Though it surprises me that you are unaware, as we received word that you would attend, just yesterday in fact." It all begins to snap into place for Allyria. Her superiors must have learned about the party, then arranged for her to be invited. How thoughtful of them to tell her about it.

The women and the man pass many doors, but Beattrice soon stops and opens one. The servant carries Allyria's bags into the room, placing them next to a large bed, then nods to the both of them before walking back down the hallway from where they had come. "This shall be your room, Ms Falconer," Beatrice says, before walking in.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Really? I've heard the name, I'm sure. I likely couldn't tell you much about him though, I've never met him. And I'm sorry that my superiors never told me of the party, else I would have brought something more formal." Allyria replies as Beatrice takes her to her room.

One she was there, Allyria turns to the woman and says; "Thank you very much, you have been most helpful. Might I inquire as to where the party is, exactly? Once I get changed into something more suitable, I believe I shall go straight to it."

She keeps her usual friendly smile and calm reassuring voice throughout the conversation. At the same time, she keeps her spiritual senses probing cautiously about the place, trying to find some sense of where the dark presence was. She also keeps her eyes open, glancing at the servants casually, even giving an attractive one an occasional alluring smiles if Beatrice wasn't paying attention.

xivvix

Lurker
Reputation score

Perception: Failure

The dark aura is less powerful here, suggesting that it originates from another section of the mansion. Beatrice and the servant still seem difficult to read.

"Oh, don't worry about being formal," Beatrice replies, "The ambassador prefers his parties to be fairly casual." Indeed, although Beatrice and the servant wear nice clothing, especially for servants, their attire did not seem fancy. Allyria saw few other servants on her way to the room, but they seem similarly dressed. She gives one a charming smile, which causes the man's face to brighten up, though after a quick glance at Beatrice, he turns away and hurries down the hallway. As Allyria turns to watch the man practically run off, she catches sight of Beatrice grinning playfully at her.

"The party is being held in the main dining hall. Simply turn left from this room and follow the hallway to the main lobby, go down to the first floor, and keep heading left. You won't miss it," Beatrice answers with a smile. After the servant has left, Beatrice adds, "If you have need of anything, just ask for me." The woman smiles at Allyria as she says this, then turns to leave the room. Just before walking out, she turns back and says with a wink, "There are many things I can help with."

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Thank you for your assistance. You are most helpful." Allyria replies honestly, as she begins digging into her pack for her change of clothes. She pulls out her usual outfit, the green and red uniform of her station. It was meant to conceal her as she crept through the jungle, most of it being of a light leafy green color, with bands of blood red at the shoulders and a single line of it dividing the torso part down the middle. The lower half would normally be of dark brown trousers, but she had exchanged them in favor of a green skirt that came up to just above her knees.

At Beatrice suggestion of being able to help her, however, Allyria looks up and smiles mischievously at her. She suddenly pulls her damp shirt up over her head and drops it to the floor, revealing her full firm breasts, her small pink nipples hardened to points by the wet and cold. "Oh? What sorts of things can you help with?" Allyria asks innocently.

xivvix

Lurker
Reputation score

Just as Beatrice's hand contacts the cool metal of the door handle, her ears perk at the sound of cloth hitting the carpeted floor. She turns her head to look back at Allyria, who may be surprised to see a suddenly hungry look in the previously proper maid's expression. With one smooth motion, Beatrice turns to face Allyria, closing the door softly behind her before leaning against it. "I'm so glad you asked," the woman says, her eyes poring over every detail of Allyria's bared breasts.

Beatrice, who had before walked with the grace and delicacy of a noblewoman despite her position, begins to walk slowly towards Allyria in a most suggestive manner, her hips swaying back and forth. The woman's hands press against her waist, almost as if she feared to move them, while her blue eyes continue to visibly wander over Allyria's form. "I am well versed in all the current trends of fashion, and can assist you in putting any dress on correctly," she says, each step bringing her closer to the amazon, until she stands directly in front of her.

"I can also take them off with equal skill." At this, Allyria feels one of Beatrice's hands slide along her side, down to the hem of her riding pants. The maid's fingers lightly brush along the woman's skin, before passing over the coarse fabric. Her hand lightly presses in against Allyria's hip, before the woman moves to hook her fingers between the skin and cloth. At the same time, Beatrice's other hand moves up to rest on Allyria's shoulder. "I have also been complimented many times on my... massage techniques," she says, just before her begins to snake down along the soft flesh of Allyria's naked chest, only lightly passing over her firm breast and taut nipple.

This close to the other woman, Allyria can make out a few more details she had missed before. With Beatrice's face a few inches away, the assassin can make out that the maid's eyes are not blue, but a rich purple, almost glowing. What she had thought was a light dusting of make-up instead appeared to be a natural change in skin tone. Beatrice's nose twitched often, as though she were smelling Allyria's scent, but having been travelling on the road for so long, the woman wore no perfume. After a quick session of sniffing, Beatrice looks back up into Allyria's eyes, the woman's own eyes half closed as she lets out of a soft sigh of arousal.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Allyria listens silently, enraptured, as the woman describes her skills, gasping slightly as she brushes gently against her nipple. She takes a step closer toward Beatrice, smiling, and whispers; "Why don't you show me how you take them off? Then maybe we could..... Compare massage techniques." Allyria whispers, her voice low and sultry, and full of unsuppressed arousal, letting Beatrice know exactly what she meant as much through her body language as through her voice.

The entire time, however, she is also prodding at Beatrice aura with her spiritual senses. Now, she tunes out all other presences, ignoring the dark presence, and that of the others in the mansion. She shrinks her perception only to Beatrice, this beautiful redhead who she knew so little about. She gently probed and prodded, trying to find out more about her.

(She's a succubus. Though, at least you're more subtle about it than I usually am.)

xivvix

Lurker
Reputation score

Perception: Success (finally! and a natural 20)

Finally attuning herself to the background noise of the dark aura, Allyria manages to make a clear reading of Beatrice, but soon wishes she hadn't. If the guards outside had seemed dirty, the maid's aura felt as though she were made of dirt and muck. Not only that, but foreign, otherworldly, unnatural. The aura also seemed... hungry. A surging wave of lust, hungering for pleasure, but underneath it, the hunger of a predator for it's unwitting prey.

Oblivious to Allyria's spiritual prodding, Beatrice smiles at the woman's suggestion. "The Master told us not to partake of the evening's delights too soon, but I believe he will make an exception in this case," she says before leaning forward to press her lips against Allyria's. Despite any uneasiness the maid's spirit may have given Allyria, her lips are soft and sweet, and her tongue snakes into the Amazon's mouth with a speed and technique that was incredible. Beatrice moans into Allyria's mouth, obviously enjoying the kiss immensely.

The kiss was so sudden and delightful, that Allyria doesn't even notice that her pants have been pulled down until she almost trips over them, the maid pushing her backwards ever so slightly towards the large, silk covered bed. The hand that had been in the hem of the amazon's pants slides over to gently caress her womanhood. Allyria feels the other hand switch from lightly cupping her breast, to groping it more strongly, the thumb running back and forth over the nipple, then flattening into a palm as Beatrice urges her backwards. The sensation of cloth assails Allyria's body, as Beatrice rubs herself against her, the dress that had seemed so proper before now seeming like a wall between them.

The back of Allyria's knee touches smooth, soft, and slightly cold, silk. Breaking the kiss, Beatrice tells her, "Lie down," in a soft and sultry tone that rivaled the assassin's, but also held a tinge of authority. "I'll show you just how enjoyable my massages can be."

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Allyria moaned into the kiss, her hands wandering across Beatrice body with as much lustful hunger as Beatrice herself gave off. She groped and pinched, slid her hands along gently or rubbed furiously across Beatrice body even as her tongue danced with nearly as much grace as that of Beatrice tongue. She moans into the kiss as Beatrice drags her fingers across her moist slit, the minute pleasure making her feel light-headed and only threw fuel onto the fire growing in her belly. The image of Beatrice hunger, the idea of her as a predator, only excites Allyria further, the idea of being prey to this woman heightening her arousal.

As she is pushed back, Allyria makes no resistance. She lies back onto the bed, spreading her legs and lifting them up so as to keep them as far out of the way as possible, having the added bonus of showing off her pink glistening flower. Allyria relaxed, awaiting whatever Beatrice decided to do to her while panting with absolute lust.

xivvix

Lurker
Reputation score

Beatrice smiles as Allyira lays herself back onto the bed. "Beautiful," she whispers as she stares down at the woman opening herself so unabashedly. Beatrice's hands slowly slide up her body, pausing to squeeze her own breast before removing the buttons and straps that keep her dress in place. The cloth falls away quickly, the maids body nearly popping out as though it were a prisoner finally free ot it's restraints. Leaning forward, she rests her hands on Allyria's upraised knees before sliding down towards her moist slit. Beatrice's hands run along the woman's legs, as she slides her head along the inside of Allyiria's thigh.

Just as Beatrice's head begins to be obscured by her own body, Allyira feels gentle kisses assail her nether lips. Not long after, Beatrice's skilled tongue lashes out against her, up and down, inside and out, hitting all of Allyria's most sensitive spots. Each drag of the tongue sends a tingle of pleasure up Allyria's spine, each new wave increasing in intensity. It won't be long before the eager woman feels the release she seems to want so desperately.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Allyrias lets out a gasp or moan with every movement of Beatrice' tongue. She pulls her knees up, making her dripping womanhood even more vulnerable to Beatrice skilled attentions and emphasizing her engorged clitoris. Allyria doesn't even try to resist the buildup toward her orgasm, knowing that it would be futile and that Beatrice skilled tongue-work will likely make it one of the best she's ever had.

One hand begins fondling one of her breasts, gently pinching her sensitive nipple and squeezing the soft flesh. The other digs into the soft silk sheets, taking hold and squeezing with every shiver of pleasure that runs down her spine. Allyria remains completely submissive, allowing Beatrice to push her quickly toward orgasm.

xivvix

Lurker
Reputation score

Allyria's motions and moans bring a bleam to the eyes of Beatrice, the maid staring up at the amazon as her tongue wanders around it's wet playground. Spotting the way the woman jumped when her clitoris was stimulated, Beatrice began to favor it more often, but never for long, preferring to keep those moments as intense as possible.

With each pass of Beatrice's tongue, Allyria feels a new wave of pleasure, each one driving her body further towards it's breaking point. At the same time, however, Allyria can feel her her strength, her mind, and her will being sucked away. Each time the maid's tongue descends into her womanhood it scoops up a small portion of her essence, and brings it back into the giggling red-heads mouth.

Beatrice's tongue is relentless in it's pursuit of Allyria's pleasure, and before long, it has it's target in sight. As Allyria draws ever nearer to her inevitable climax, she can feel Beatrice's motions slow down, the skilled tongue dragging slowly across her sensitive spots. Beatrice was playfully dragging it out, making the need for release unbearable. Just as Allyria almost felt the need to beg, Beatrice speeds up, wanting to drive her prey as far over the edge as she could. Allyria's orgasm hits with explosive force, her juices spraying out over Beatrice's face as the amazon's life force similarly pours out, like a dam being burst.

Beatrice moans and sighs contentedly as she raises herself up from between Allyria's legs. "Delicious," she sighs, as her fingers scoop up the woman's juices from her face. She sucks the honey from two fingers, before crawling to position herself over Allyria. "You are... delectable," the maid says, her red hair draping down around the pair's faces as she looks down. "Are you ready for more? I have a different kind of massage to give you," Beatrice says, her voice heavy with arousal. Allyria, panting after the intense session, feels weak, from the pleasure and the strange draining sensation. Another bout of love-making may drive her over the edge, but Beatrice seems insistent, and the woman can feel something just barely touching her drenched womanhood.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Allyria moans, her back arching as Beatrice slowly teases her toward orgasm. She begins bucking up into Beatrice face, physically begging for her to bring her to climax, since she couldn't articulate words at this point. Then, with one final slow slide along her sensitive clit, Allyria feels herself pressing hard against her breaking point, only to have Beatrice suddenly speed up. Allyria cums furiously, her lower body going into rapid spasms as she squirts her love juices onto Beatrice tongue. Her mind briefly goes blank from orgasmic bliss, the waves of incredible pleasure only enhanced by Beatrice sucking away at her soul.

Allyria collapses after coming down from her orgasm, her body going limp as the incredible pleasure and energy drain weaken her. Panting is about all Allyria can do as Beatrice mounts her and prepares to begin a new round. As she begins to recover from her stunning orgasm ,however, Allyria manages to pant out; "Wait..... We were going to share techniques.... Remember? It's your turn..." Despite her words, Allyria has no way to stop Beatrice from doing as she pleases at the moment, and likely wouldn't try to stop her even if she did.

Last edited:

xivvix

Lurker
Reputation score

"Awww, isn't that sweet," Beatrice says, laughter in her eyes. She brings a hand up to brush a lock of sweaty hair out of Allyria's face. "So beautiful," she continues, unconcerned with the woman's offer, "and so eager." She says the last with a smile, leaning forward to lay a few gentle kisses on the amazon's cheeks, lips, and eyelid. "From the moment you you entered the front door, I knew I wanted you for myself." Beatrice's hand begins to gently rub back and forth along the side of Allyria's face, while she feels another hand slowly groping her breast. "A woman like you," she says breathily, "They'll all want a piece of you."

As the maid gently teases the assassin, she begins to rock her hips, causing Allyria to feel a soft prodding at her nether lips. With one of Beatrice's hands caressing her lover's face, and the other on her breast, Allyria begins to wonder just what is causing that feeling. At each gentle touch between her legs, Allyria notices Beatrice softly breathing in, as if the act is pleasing her.

"But your mine, now," the maid says, before softly moaning. "Don't worry, we'll have plenty of time to compare techniques later," the woman says, finally responding to Allyria's question. "You stay here, and after the party is over, we'll have all the time in the world." After a suddenly stronger prod to Allyria's womanhood, Beatrice smiles wide, her teeth almost looking like a tiger's as she looks down at the girl. "This next massage, it's as much for me as it is for you."

Just as the red haired woman finishes this last statement, she bucks towards Allyria, their hips colliding together with surprising force, but not as surprising as what Allyria feels between her legs. The sudden, swift entry between her nether lips could be nothing other than a long hard cock, Allyira was sure, as she held felt many before. She has no time to truly mull the matter over, however, as Beatrice begins to swiftly pump her member back and forth into the woman, a look of extreme pleasure lighting up the maid's face as the two women bounce back and forth along the soft silk of the sheets.