What's new

RPG WolfRPG NTR [ya-ho-games] 聖剣のセシリア~The Soul of Knights~ (RJ138193)

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: 聖剣のセシリア~The Soul of Knights~

so i have been doing trial and error for awhile now on ITH & ITHVNR.

But apparently ITHVNR couldn't be run for me due to MSVCP120.dll missing. I tried looking up on it and it seems to be some microsoft C++ thing not installed? So i went ahead and download it but still didn't resolve the issue.

As for ITH, for some reason the text aren't being hook properly at all. The amount of text it's getting from the game are all bits by bits of the whole sentences.

If anyone around knows any guide for ITHVNR or ITH for Wolf Games, can you please give me a link to it please.
there are about 5 versions of C++ thing some apllications requires x86(32bit) version, it does not matter that you are running 64 bit win
visual novel reads text, but no choises are displayed, if i remember correctly, and it crashes after some time (at least for me) i think it's because of some win 10 updates, some translator aplications does not work any more or are very unstable

Last edited:

Devianne

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

any have a better eng guide for this game ? the two links on the OP post can be hard to understand with google translate

gabelo101

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i can't find the last version of this game :(, someone kindly can share with me a download link? thanks in advance!

Adnvzed

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
i know this is an old thread but can someone give me the download link?

Cat99

Reputation score
I still want this game to be translated. Does anyone know if there is/was something planned ?

Senick

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Do all the sex scenes with the MC result in time rewind?

climhazzard

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
This game's scenes are really sexy, but it was one of the ones I gave up on playing because of how many choices there are.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Same.
The art is great and I love the character design, but without a translation it's borderline unplayable.

Senick

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I really don't understand how the rewind mechanic works, initially I thought in-game it meant the event didn't happen essentially, but then she got pregnant after a rewind and left me really confused regarding the story

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Same.
The art is great and I love the character design, but without a translation it's borderline unplayable.
Yep, I remember trying this game long ago but just went, "Nope, not dealing with this." Especially for someone like me, who only really cares about the H-content in these games, and the H in this game is just the typical CG that don't particularly stand out. It apparently has NTR but the game is so huge that without knowing what's going on, the NTR might as well not be there. Would help if there were an H-guide so you could play through the context and better understand it but making such a guide would be a pain that no one wants to do.

Last edited:

cookiedough

Reputation score
sorry bout the necro but if anyone's looking to play it, textractor seems to work fine with so far with the game. Just found out about the game from a translation request thread on f95 doubt it'll go anywhere but i can dream.

btwepingu

Reputation score
always have a crash after prologue,.. after beat 2 enemies ,.. red and purple,.. my game always crash,.. is there anyone got same problem? or someone got save after prologue,.. pls help

ments

Reputation score
always have a crash after prologue,.. after beat 2 enemies ,.. red and purple,.. my game always crash,.. is there anyone got same problem? or someone got save after prologue,.. pls help
you have not provided us with additional info, so don't expect any help either, we don't have sidekick powers and can not read your mind or see what's on your computer.
the very least you could do is send screenshot before crash

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Hey now, there are plenty of main heroes with telepathy, it's not a B-team power at all! XD

Bryanis

Reputation score
From a new account, in broken English ? Ten - to - one it's caused by a Z-guy solo team power not uncompressing and not running the game in Japanese.