What's new

PUZ WolfRPG [やひるず / yahiruzu] Spiderlily (RE198575, RJ198575)

Rayearth

Lurker
Reputation score

DLSite ENG:

DLSite JP:

Developer:

What if I told you that someone in Japan had taken one of those math games you played in elementary school and turned it into an H-game?

Presenting Spiderlily by yahiruzu! Learn the Japanese numeral system (as well as the characters for "big" and "small") while you fap! (Or just play the English version.)

Screenshots:

So more seriously, what we have here is a simple game that involves getting through each stage without reaching "full ecstasy" too many times. As you go through a stage, you run into traps as well as treasure chests, some of which can also contain traps.

Traps can be escaped from by playing a "select the correct number" timed minigame. They start simple - select the third highest number, select the fifth lowest, etc - but later stages make you solve basic equations. Nothing too fancy, really.

Most traps are of the "add ecstasy until you escape or lose all lives" variety, but some will stick bondage equipment on you if you fail to escape the first time.

After beating the first stage, the store becomes available. You can buy potions and unlock skills that can be used during the stage once you gain enough SP.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: [WolfRPG] Spiderlily

I'm bad enough at maths as it is, being in japanese doesn't help. Is there an english version?

AnonTheHuman

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

An H-game. With math. In Japanese. Yup, seems like a great idea.

In all seriousness though, just like Jesus asked, is there/will there be an English version? If not, brute forcing our way through the game is going to be extremely difficult.

OP
R

Rayearth

Lurker
Reputation score

At least the timed element of the minigame can easily be bypassed by doing any action that pauses the game. Switching to another desktop program while keeping the game visible is my suggestion.

Also, the only Japanese you really need to beat the game are just the digits 1 to 10 and whether it's asking for "Xth smallest" or "Xth largest", really. Here's an example:

Select the fourth (4th) largest number.

Select the fifth (5th) smallest number.

Also, I forgot to mention: beating the last stage unlocks the gallery and other free-play goodies.

Casual19

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I'm bad enough at maths as it is, being in japanese doesn't help. Is there an english version?
There actually is in fact.

I played the trial and it is in fact translated in English.
The translation is not the best, but its certainly serviceable.

OP
R

Rayearth

Lurker
Reputation score

Well, I'll be damned!

Yeah, disregard all that stuff about learning certain characters to beat the game in what I said earlier.

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Lmao, someone neg-repped me for """"""Begging"""" for an English version for a debut doujin work released yesterday."

Cool

Sue Nami

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Dudes, you can ban christ from christmas all you want, but you don't negrep jesus!

cacapost

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Here we go fellas, english version.

So can you folks do me a favor and get me a full save?
I literally can not do any fast math. Also I think they threw some kanji in there to fuck with me.
The kanji parts are a pain the ass. But they included like a cheat sheet in the folder that shows what each sign means.
If you're having trouble you could just pause the game by changing active window, that's what I did

You get to play as the maid in the second to last stage which is pretty neat

Full save included if you don't feel like beating it yourself.

Attachments

BlackWolf411

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The kanji parts are a pain the ass. But they included like a cheat sheet in the folder that shows what each sign means.
If you're having trouble you could just pause the game by changing active window, that's what I did

You get to play as the maid in the second to last stage which is pretty neat

Full save included if you don't feel like beating it yourself.
Thanks friend. Math is a huge wall to me, and pausing the game to figure out math kinda kills the mood...

Thanks again.

Laytruce

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It's an even bigger pain when part of the question is hidden behind the graphics...

Kind of weird how the number is behind the cuff, but in front of her leg.

Attachments

Deekin

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

The first two 25K items are gallery items, one for events the other for traps.
The third item I'm not sure what it does, but the 4th item seems to be a custom mode where you get to choose the traps and such.

I don't have enough money for any of them, so I'm just going by their descriptions.

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Here all the gallery modes unlocked. The first one is an encyclopedia of the traps, the second one is the traps and the third one is a custom dungeon mode.

Attachments

gremmie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for the tip and the share. I like the name of the small girl. Chinotto is the name of a super-bitter orange drink that I really like. Chinotto goes well with Italian rice balls (arancini).

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score
This is a good game if you want to be abused by simple algebra or look up the Xth largest or smallest # in the tiniest time window :p

Out of insanity, a save with 100% of all treasures collected:

Attachments

Danielwain

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Good thing this game has a tutorial to explain what is even going on. I guess hentai games for actual Asians are simply too much for me, Whoever thought it was okay to give you barely enough time to read the instructions before even reaching a conclusion on easy mode is a very... "special" kind of person. And the translation is absolutely awful, there's no way someone translated any of that, that came straight out of google translate. On second thought, even google translate would probably do a better job of it now, brought to you by google translate 2007.