What's new

ADV [ Yamada Soft ] [山田ソフト] RIOT AMBITION ~Perverted 100 Day War~ / RIOT AMBITION ~エロオヤジの100日戦争~ RE195501 RJ195501

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Trial available, coming out Mid March.

Story is roughly: Due to a group of OP female pilots, your colony is on the verge of destruction.
So your bunch of soldiers decide to try capturing them and brainwash them and use them against the enemy.

The game have a fairly interesting system of squad setup and combat, which also means if you don't know JP, pray someone make a guide when it's out or you're going to have a bad time.

Especially since there's 'time limit' to the game (99 days/turns in total) before you get a bad end (i.e. colony destroyed)

You spend funds on buying/upgrading units or spending time brainwashing the girl you captured.

There's 21 H scenes in total from 17 base CGs (not counting standing pics), with variations included there's 154 total.

EDIT: Old title: エロオヤジの野望~最強女パイロットVS洗脳調教師~

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: [山田ソフト] RIOT AMBITION ~エロオヤジの100日戦争~

So this game is out with a slightly altered name, and also dropping the whole 'brainwashing' tag

Although the description still mention it so who knows .- .

There's 2 kinds of ending apparently (probably get all the girls or missing some?)

chiakisan

Cthulhu
Reputation score

This game just came out. It looks really interesting but is difficult to play without a guide.

Any tips would be great :D

Last edited:

Lloyd21

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

guide would be really nice, dont even know how to initiate the first battle:p; i know its the bottom third button from the right and i can select all my chars but it wont let me go to battlescreen

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

This game just came out on the kitty website. It looks really interesting but is difficult to play without a guide.

Any tips would be great :D
guide would be really nice, dont even know how to initiate the first battle:p; i know its the bottom third button from the right and i can select all my chars but it wont let me go to battlescreen
It's frankly a bit of a pita to make the guide for it :v since there's a lot of things to it.

That said, the short CheatEngine way to win is cheat the money (of course), buff up your guys, get a squad with long range weapon to avoid return fire from most enemies

Then during battle proceed to cheat their wait time to 0 so they take all the turns and pew pew everything to victory.

Lloyd21

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

cheatengine is nice and all, but i like texthooker more, thats how i got what arms devicer s wanted from me, i cant hook this one so i dont get why i cant start the first battle^^

Edit: found it, can only use 3 people, and one has to be battleship and the other the bold guyxD

Last edited:

OmegaArk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Would like some help on the 5th Tab i believe it's called facilities?

I like to know what does the 3rd,4th and 5th tabs do.

1st Tab is increase daily $.
2nd Tab is 'research & break mech modification cap', certain levels give a free mech and sometimes provide a new mech to produce.

I am unsure of the rest.

3rd tab is something about defense?
4th tab might be will / morale of the crew. (unsure what does this do, given that leader pilots affect the wait time)

5th tab, something about pirates?

My other issue, is the first girl we capture untrainable? or do i have to wait for another time?

Reputation score

Hi all, just finished the game for the fourth time in an attempt to find different endings but so far it seems there is only one.

I've translated more or less the important parts of the game with my limited Japanese and experience from playing. Been meaning to post this but my account wasn't activated yet. I've attached the images below.

I don't think there's any need for a thorough walkthrough, the quickest way I think to finish the game is:
1. Finish Quest 2 to unlock Karen (pink hair girl). After this mission, you will be asked whether to brainwash the girl or not (she will join you as a pilot either way). Choosing Yes will set you on the brainwash path, and you will capture any girls you defeat along the way. This is signified by the bald man's creepy grin when you save the game. There doesn't seem to be any benefit or different ending in choosing the noble path, except for Pamela (white hair girl) joining you without the need to brainwash her.
2. Upgrade daily funds to at least 10,000
3. Upgrade Karen to 999/999 stats
4. Finish every mission with Karen alone
5. Upgrade technology level to 35, this will allow you to purchase two very good kinds of mechs "Haieefu N" and "Haieefu A". Purchase two "Haieefu N" for the front row in Karen's team, and three "Haieefu A" for the back row. You should also have received a free sample of the black Haieefu, let Karen pilot this.
6. Final boss is quite tough, but there are two simple ways through this. The quicker method is to upgrade Karen's main beam weapon to ridiculous amounts and solo the mission (after step 5 of course), or you can upgrade two more pilots to 999/999 and team up on him.
7. I don't recommend upgrading any of the starting five members, their stats start low, so it takes a lot of time and money to max them.
8. (Optional) If on the brainwash path, you can spend several days to brainwash any defeated female pilots to unlock the H scenes and eventually have them join your team. Each girl has different number of H scenes, and therefore different amount of days required to recruit them.

In short, don't spend your money on anything except:
1. Maxing out Karen's stats
2. Daily funds (10,000 is only a recommendation, you could settle for lower)
3. Technology level
4. Karen's main range weapon OR maxing out more pilots

Would like some help on the 5th Tab i believe it's called facilities?

I like to know what does the 3rd,4th and 5th tabs do.

1st Tab is increase daily $.
2nd Tab is 'research & break mech modification cap', certain levels give a free mech and sometimes provide a new mech to produce.

I am unsure of the rest.

3rd tab is something about defense?
4th tab might be will / morale of the crew. (unsure what does this do, given that leader pilots affect the wait time)

5th tab, something about pirates?

My other issue, is the first girl we capture untrainable? or do i have to wait for another time?
3rd tab is "Defense System". If pirates attack you, you have the option of spending 10 points of your Defense System to ward them off. Don't bother spending money on this
4th tab apparently increases performance of all mechs. I haven't seen any noticeable difference, and wouldn't bother spending on this either.
5th tab is diplomatic expenses. You can purchase this only once, and it resets probability of pirate attacks to 0%.

Defense System and Diplomatic Expenses are a waste of money in my opinion because pirate attacks aren't that big a deal. When they attack you have three options
1. Ward them off by spending 10 Defense System points
2. Spend one whole evading
3. Pay 10% of your current funds

I usually just choose the third option because if you upgraded daily funds like I recommend, you will have too much money for it to matter.

Attachments

Last edited:

Shisaye

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i don't even understand how to start a mission.
if i go to the missions tab i can only click on the one with the redhead.
then i can see my guys and i can select or deselect them, but i don't understand how to actually start the mission.
the only button i can click on is the large green button down right. but doing so doesn't seem to do anything. what am i missing here?

Attachments

teapotdome

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You have to leave 2 guys back on defense at the beginning of the game.

Shisaye

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You have to leave 2 guys back on defense at the beginning of the game.
oh okay i managed to start one now but who can defend and who cant?

if i select bald, yellow and gray hair i cannot start
yellow, orange and black doesn't start
black, yellow, gray doesn't start

black, bald, orange starts
black, bald, gray starts
black, bald, yellow starts
so black, bald + one of the others works but the rest doesn't? or am i missing something again?

edit: i just realized another comment said that already but i didn't understand what he meant. i feel a bit stupid now...

Last edited:
Reputation score

oh okay i managed to start one now but who can defend and who cant?
Alf (headband) and Ox (bald) are essentially the protagonists and they have to be included in every mission.

"Quest 2" is essentially the first mission, and if you beat it, it opens up the other missions. You can easily beat it with Alf, Ox, and Jeffrey (old guy). Just remember to take advantage of the mothership's 4 range cannon, and have the other two move in to sweep up. The girl crumbles like wet tissue paper if you use the Hold Jammer item.

EDIT: Also would like to add that if you upgrade your "Defense System" stat to 50+, you won't have the restriction of having to leave party members behind, and can take everyone on the missions. But the game is easy enough that you only need three people at most to beat it.

Last edited:

Hentie

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Looking at the game, the author is clearly a fan of Giren no Yabou / Giren's Greed, as every aspect in the game is a much more simplified version of it (No Hentai in Giren of course).

If anyone is interested, Giren no Yabou is an old PS2 / PSP grand strategy game about all the main and some what if scenarios in the Gundam world. Some of the main scenarios include commanding EFSF or Zeon in the One Year War, and can go all the way to Char's Counterattack if you stick to the canon plot development, conversely it can turn into what if scenarios depending on the player. It's done pretty well, for example if you play EFSF you start with a big chunk of earth taken by Zeon while sitting on only tanks and planes with no suit tech to speak of just like the canon, and surviving the onslaught and reaching the point where you develop the first gundam piloted by Amuro as you watch it wreck havoc is pretty awesome.

Last edited:
Reputation score

Looking at the game, the author is clearly a fan of Giren no Yabou (Giren's Greed), as every aspect in the game except the hentai is a much more simplified version of it.

If anyone is interested, Giren no Yabou is an old PS2 / PSP grand strategy game about all the main and some what if scenarios in the Gundam world. Some of the main scenarios include commanding EFSF or Zeon in the One Year War, and can go all the way to Char's Counterattack if you stick to the canon plot development, conversely it can turn into what if scenarios depending on the player. It's done pretty well, for example if you play EFSF you start with a big chunk of earth taken by Zeon while sitting on only tanks and planes with no suit tech to speak of just like the canon, and surviving the onslaught and reaching the point where you develop the first gundam piloted by Amuro as you watch it wreck havoc is pretty awesome.
Are there any other H-games similar to this? I quite liked this game, and I like the idea of getting to fight with enemies that I defeat.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Venus Blood series. Games by Astronauts Sirius (not the VNs)

teapotdome

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This game is hilariously imbalanced. All the interesting spaceship battle mechanics inspired from Giren no Yabou mean nothing since you can invest all your funds into income generation. Your investment of 5000 gets paid back in five turns and soon you will be rolling in, in essence, infinite money. Then you use your infinite money to make your units godlike. It might be possible to finish the game in 20 turns.

yuriski

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Thanks at KunaiWithChain for the guide! It has been really helpfull.

But I am curious: He mentions getting a special black mech at Tech-lvl 35. Could someone post a screenshot of that mech, because I can't seem to find any unqiue ones...

teapotdome

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You get the black Haifu Kai with souped up stats from capturing Pamela (white-haired chick) and can give this to Karen as Kunai's guide suggests. You could also switch to using the other three female pilots you capture and their personal mechs that cannot be transferred, the Sagittarius class. They have even higher stats than the Haifu class. I don't have screenshots as I deleted the game.

But really, anything works. I don't get why the creator would take the time to implement all these mechanics and then kill all of the strategy by giving the player a win button with infinite money.

yuriski

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

You get the black Haifu Kai with souped up stats from capturing Pamela (white-haired chick) and can give this to Karen as Kunai's guide suggests. You could also switch to using the other three female pilots you capture and their personal mechs that cannot be transferred, the Sagittarius class. They have even higher stats than the Haifu class. I don't have screenshots as I deleted the game.

But really, anything works. I don't get why the creator would take the time to implement all these mechanics and then kill all of the strategy by giving the player a win button with infinite money.
Ooooh...THAT'S what he meant. I did that anyway >.<

But yeah, this game has great concept but both the gameplay and the H-scenes are somewhat lacking.