What's new

ACT [幻奏黒夢館 / yomitim] クロノリーパーと7人の魔王女 (RJ406367)

Gryphose

Lurker
Reputation score
MTL title: Chrono Reaper and the Seven Demon Princesses

Chrono Reaper.png

Current Version: 1.06 (8-10-23)

Clear Password: 99E46 (This will take you straight to the post game, with a few abilities unlocked and 3000 coins, as well as fully opening the recollection room, accessed through the bottom floor of the base.)

DLSite Link:

A new game from the developer of the Repure Aria games, starring a version(?) of Chrono Reaper (possibly same one from Repure Aria 2, but given the differences in appearance, probably not.)

Like with previous content from this creator, there's obvious loli stuff, so no direct links.

It's a Megaman-style game, with time-stop being a major mechanic. My guess is, the future is all screwed up, so you have to travel to different eras to either defeat the ones who are responsible for the events, or recruit them to help save the future. As with any Megaman game, defeating a boss gets you a new weapon that is effective against another boss. You can obtain upgrade currency by breaking wooden blocks or H-ing enemies. There are also three objects to find in each stage, though I'm not sure if their purely for story purposes or have another function (not far enough in the game to know for sure.)

EDIT:
those three items you can collect from each stage that increase your maximum health, attack power and magic meter.
So that answers that question.

-Hud-
Hud.png
1 - Life. This runs out, you're booted back to the last checkpoint. Restored with food items or hearts, both occasionally dropped by enemies or from breakable boxes.
2 - Chrono Energy. Determines how long you can maintain your Time Stop. Recharges when not in use. Some boss weapons will consume this per use.
3 - Coins. Used for upgrades at the hub. Obtained by defeating enemies and breaking boxes.
4 - Current sub-weapon. Used with X. Behaviour changes between forms.
5 - Shields. Each one protects from a single hit. Dropped by enemies and boxes.

-Controls-
Move/Jump with the arrow keys. Down to go through specific doors.
Z - (Cloak on/Combat Form) Melee Attack, can be chained to a degree. Can unlock additional upgrades at the hub area.
(Cloak off/Succu-Form(?)) Put back on the cloak.
X - Boss Weapon/Ranged Attack. Can vary depending on if you're wearing the cloak or not. You start with a boomerang-type weapon that is used with this.
C - (Cloak on/Combat Form) Pressing left or right with C makes you dash in that direction, down + C sheds your cloak and enables H-moves (only on enemies with a specific indicator). There are upgrades for Succu-Form (?) in the hub as well.
(Cloak off/Succu-Form (?)) Pressing down+C will initiate H with an availible target. Holding down and pressing left or right will allow you to crawl through small spaces.
W - Weapon Select. Pressing once will bring up a wheel with your availible weapons. Hold a direction and press W again to set that weapon for your X attack.
D - Time Stop. Consumes Chrono energy.

Will cause new enemies to spawn
Sparkle.png
...from any spots that look like this. Killing these enemies will extend the duration of the time stop. It's also used to unlock some boss H.

-H Content-
Primarily Yuri, with some Femdom (so far I've only seen it on detail-less silhouettes of men), and tentacles (there's a roper-like enemy that you can seduce in Succu-form) with the main character primarily being the one doing the H. Any female enemy who doesn't despawn after being defeated will have a briefly flashing indicator (something in japanese alongside C+down). You can H bosses as well, but rather than defeating them, you are given a hint in the room before the fight on how to trigger it (in most cases I've encountered, Time Stop is involved in some way.)

Last edited:

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Bought it and beat it awhile back, there doesn't seem to be a gallery yet so no reason to share saves yet. There are a lot of bosses in the game that were pretty hard, I had to get most of the upgrade items, those three items you can collect from each stage that increase your maximum health, attack power and magic meter. The final boss doesn't have any H scenes yet, and man was she repetitive with only two different attacks yet she has speed like crazy. Gotta say the H content in this H game was pretty thin compared to this dev's other H games. A lot of reused sprites and some animations the characters don't even move. I'm fine if the dev calls this H game complete after he puts in a gallery, the game is pretty quick to beat anyway and is good enough at it's goal. This dev needs to work on a new project he's clearly tired of it.

I do wonder what the story is about, it looks to be pretty crazy.

OP
Gryphose

Gryphose

Lurker
Reputation score
To be fair, it is listed as "Early Version" so I assume that there's more planned. The dlsite description even says saves may not be compatible with later releases.

Honestly hoping the animations get improved for sure.

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Oh most of the content is yuri? That's surprising considering the previous games had very obscure H-stuff and it was mostly hetero.

IAmAKi

Reputation score
Eh, if it's not complete I'm just gonna wait until it's actually done. I dunno why they're even selling it in the dlsite store if it's unfinished.

It's also selling for pretty expensive if it's a much shorter experience than the others, which are all really long metroidvania slogs.

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
So some findings:

Some of the bosses don't necessarily need time stop to H them. You just have to C+ horizontal direction key dash move into them until their clothes drop and then quickly trigger the scene by pressing C + down. It's easier with time stop but not necessary.

The game is much easier once you've purchased all the upgrades in the HQ (they're on the lower floors). Also the weapon you get from kirari is completely OP and if you use it while jumping you do a super spinny slash that wrecks everyone. It also seems to drain no time meter.

Some enemies only seem to H you when your health is low. The slime girl boss in kirari's stage will trigger a cool slime scene if your character's health is 5 or less.

The succuform seems mostly pointless for anything other than H. It's combat abilities are garbage and triggering H is often times detrimental (low damage and interupts gameplay, sometimes gives you a health pickup except against bosses where the health pick up only happens 3 times at most and you can't H on the third form of a boss) except against Kirari who for some reason takes massive damage when you pull it off (time stop whenever she transforms).

I've attached my save. A password shows up when you about two bosses in the final area. A754E was what I got (its for when the full game releases, old save might not work).

Attachments

sophie

Reputation score
Eh, if it's not complete I'm just gonna wait until it's actually done. I dunno why they're even selling it in the dlsite store if it's unfinished.

It's also selling for pretty expensive if it's a much shorter experience than the others, which are all really long metroidvania slogs.
the creator's twitter suggested that they released the game right before checking themselves into the hospital because they didnt know how long theyd be in there (though in the end they turned out to be fine). they just wanted to make sure the game wasnt stuck on their hard drive forever if something unfortunate happened to them. their health is not the best apparently

IAmAKi

Reputation score
the creator's twitter suggested that they released the game right before checking themselves into the hospital because they didnt know how long theyd be in there (though in the end they turned out to be fine). they just wanted to make sure the game wasnt stuck on their hard drive forever if something unfortunate happened to them. their health is not the best apparently
Ahh, shit, I really didn't expect a reason behind it. Fair enough, can't even attempt to argue with that.

Sitas

Reputation score
Where is the present / furniture item in Holy's stage?

OP
Gryphose

Gryphose

Lurker
Reputation score
Where is the present / furniture item in Holy's stage?
Left at the lake (2nd 'room' of the stage, made to look like you're running around it.). You can't miss it.

Sitas

Reputation score
Left at the lake (2nd 'room' of the stage, made to look like you're running around it.). You can't miss it.
Oooh damn, I didn't know you could just go left there, thank you! xD
Now I can finish the game.

sophie

Reputation score
dunno if anyone is looking for tips but notably succubus form consumes chrono gauge much much slower than regular form which allows you to do a lot of damage with her using the mushroom boss's rapid punch attack or the blast attack that costs 2000 points in the shop

OP
Gryphose

Gryphose

Lurker
Reputation score
Well, been awhile since this came out, and we finally have an update with something of substance.

ver.1.06 Hero action enhancement (sub-weapon dual wielding, etc.). Pixel art corrections and minor additions. Base. Recollection room expansion. Last boss related update

So we now have a gallery (in the same spirit as the developer's other games) accessed through a new door on the bottom floor of the base, which also connects to the static image room.

The Sub-weapon dual wielding is explained pretty clearly ingame (default for keyboard is S, to change press W to pull up the sub-weapon wheel and press S while pointing at what you want there)

And finally for those who don't want to play through the game- Full clear password: 99E46

OP updated with ver. number and password.

YooEllEmmEffu

Lurker
Reputation score
In terms of content how far is this game from completion? Is it worth the purchase or should I wait for the game to be get more content (if it's coming)?

OP
Gryphose

Gryphose

Lurker
Reputation score
In terms of content how far is this game from completion? Is it worth the purchase or should I wait for the game to be get more content (if it's coming)?
As far as what's in the game, I'd say it's probably complete at this point, unless they add more final stages. Thus far, most of what they've done is adjusting animations, and bug fixing. Not saying they couldn't add more later, but it is, for all intents and purposes, a complete game.

TasogareHentai

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Permanent ban.
Using Translator
Can anyone tell or suggest where to download the latest version? the link, as I understand it, cannot be posted, but I have already looked at many sites, but they only have the very first version.