VN/TEXT [Yukari] Knight & Princess

Status
Not open for further replies.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Knight & Princess [Yukari]

Thanks for the heads up.
And did HF back away a bit too early? It's still 2 days away till AA2.
HF is doing server update today if I'm not mistaken.

just askin.. do yu know how to resize windowed mode?
its seem the windowed mode too large for my screen..
(save button and load cant see it :p )
and i dont like running full screen..
(bcause translator...)
any idea?
:v no way to resize the game window itself except those 2 size (default/full screen)

Try changing your minotor's resolution to larger one?.

Lazka

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

HF is doing server update today if I'm not mistaken.

:v no way to resize the game window itself except those 2 size (default/full screen)

Try changing your minotor's resolution to larger one?.
uh.. its max res....
(i play T&S and T&T, it window size is normal... but why is this too large for windowed...)
hmm..

JonathanCS

Sex Demon
Reputation score

am i the only one who's getting a white screen on some scenes (and it doesn't unlock on the gallery)

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

Full size just upscales to whatever your desktop is /example

window mode uses 1024x768 (or very close), so.. if you got a smaller screen then that... better go to a friends house who has a decent PC >.>

hassam

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Here is a chart of the princess (Carot) story. It is a fairly basic chart and really only shows what pages are connected. Anyhow I'm working on the knight story but that is bloody huge so it will take a long time. Should you find any errors do inform me.

Princess chart

stareh

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

something must be wrong with mah laptop, I cannot seem to be able to mount this game on any virtual drive... both the iso torrent or the other one

Hikikomori Gamer

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

am i the only one who's getting a white screen on some scenes (and it doesn't unlock on the gallery)
Personally I am gonna wait a few months for some patches to roll out, glitches and bugs are really bad for Yukari games on release day.

Last edited:

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

something must be wrong with mah laptop, I cannot seem to be able to mount this game on any virtual drive... both the iso torrent or the other one
My ISO mounting program had the same issue, the & symbol causes it, rename the ISO file (just select the letter t and press delete till the letter P is deleted also to remove invisible characters) and then mount the game.

JonathanCS

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Personally I am gonna wait a few months for some patches to roll out, glitches and bugs are really bad for Yukari games on release day.
apparently it only happens in piercing related scenes

Okim85

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone else getting this message.
What does it say?

Attachments

Buttface69

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm with you mate. Hopefully we get a good glitch-free version.

Chapman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sorry for the necro but does anyone still happen to have this game?
Trying to torrent it via nyaa with minimal success since there's only one seeder and i'm downloading it at a speed of <2 kb/s.

ponyguy3000

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I'm in the same boat as Chapman. Would really appreciate a working download link.
Also, any word on a translation? I guess it's not really necessary, but it would be nice to have one. Make going through the game a bit easier. Though I'd much rather have the h-scenes translated. But judging by the last two games, that's probably not gonna happen.

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I'm in the same boat as Chapman. Would really appreciate a working download link.
Also, any word on a translation? I guess it's not really necessary, but it would be nice to have one. Make going through the game a bit easier. Though I'd much rather have the h-scenes translated. But judging by the last two games, that's probably not gonna happen.
I think nyaa is having troubles right now which is why some downloads may not work as intended. Should just wait a little - there is a torrent with supposedly 4 seeds as of now. Patience.

I don't think there is a translation effort, no.
You will probaly not get a TL anytime soon. Not in this decade, at least. :)

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Actually, there is a bit of a translation for this game. The project was abandoned long ago, and only really translates the initial storyline, but it exists nonetheless.

For posterity, it can be found here:

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

^ Oh, sorry, didn't know about that. Thought yukari didn't get any exposure on Hongfire with regards to TLs after Thief and Troll. Should've checked to make sure.
Thanks for the correction!

Also, that flowchart in the OP over there will come in handy should someone want a walkthrough of sorts.

ponyguy3000

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I think nyaa is having troubles right now which is why some downloads may not work as intended. Should just wait a little - there is a torrent with supposedly 4 seeds as of now. Patience.

I don't think there is a translation effort, no.
You will probaly not get a TL anytime soon. Not in this decade, at least. :)
I tried that torrent. I only get one seeder from it and the download stops not even half way through. I can never download anything from nyaa unless it has 10 or more seeders. So unless more people start seeding it I guess I won't be able to download the game. Can't seem to find it anywhere else, sadly.

ponyguy3000

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Actually, there is a bit of a translation for this game. The project was abandoned long ago, and only really translates the initial storyline, but it exists nonetheless.
Abandoned, eh? Figures. What a bummer.

Status
Not open for further replies.