What's new

ACT RPG Maker [yukimiya] M剣士アイラと地下監獄からの脱出 (RJ272543)

someguy1212

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
7. Please follow prefix guidelines when adding them to your threads.
Link to dlsite:

Description: It's a puzzle/stealth game where you have to avoid guards and obstacles while you solve puzzles to advance to the next floor. The puzzles are different for each area involving different tasks. That's about it really... though it's frustrating because I can't read moonrunes.

Controls:
Standard rpgmakermv controls.

Story:
From what I can make out... she got a note involving something and she went to go to some castle, tried to fight some guards, and got captured for her trouble. Now she's out to escape the prison.

Fetishes:
Female Protagonist Anime SM Bondage Training Shame / Shame Collar / Chain / Restraints Big Tits / Big Breasts

I'm currently stuck at the door on the first floor... can anyone tell me how to figure out the code (Or just tell me what it is, I've no idea what it's asking of me)

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score
1 floor pw is 287

Edit ok in this game is it FL4^^

Last edited:

Boxtie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I don't think there's any "stealth" involved.
From what I got playing the demo, the guards simply walk in a specific pattern and are more "obstacle" than "enemies".

randonameidk2112

Reputation score
still no update on this? i been stuck on the last floor for almost a year now ,no online saves as far as i searched nor nobody seems to talk about it ,no clue on how to solve the "cryptograph" puzzle no nothing,tried doing some stuff myself but the puzzle makes no sense to me ,anyone done it? i would have deleted it already if it wasnt for my OCD

tentacle619

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
still no update on this? i been stuck on the last floor for almost a year now ,no online saves as far as i searched nor nobody seems to talk about it ,no clue on how to solve the "cryptograph" puzzle no nothing,tried doing some stuff myself but the puzzle makes no sense to me ,anyone done it? i would have deleted it already if it wasnt for my OCD
Password for the last floor is 0721 & if you want to get the true ending. 2nd Green Slime room at the blue looking switch there is a shiny icon (Old Ring). Also here is a full save character location in the Gallery Room.

Attachments