What's new

RPG RPG Maker Vore [Yukiya Konkon] [ゆきやこんこん] Tail Teller 2 (RJ438256)

Stiltzkinator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Ci-en page:
Dlsite:
Controls:
Arrow Keys: Movement
Z: Confirm
X: Menu, Cancel

RPG by Yukiyakonkon with standard controls. Sequel to Tail Teller 1 and 1.5 (doubtful if the other two games are important for the story as basically nothing of note happens in them, but based on Ci-en screenshots, the characters form them will return in some form).

Combat is a familiar turn-based setup, but with some unusual mechanics. There's a 2D grid which your character and the enemies are placed on, but you can generally choose targets freely anyway. Where the grid matters is for enemy restraint attacks. Many enemies will try to restrain the heroine with slime or tentacles, but she can avoid them by stepping into a new square. However, the restraints remain in the target square, and if you step back into it, you might get several restraints stacked on top of each other. Plan poorly, and you may find yourself surrounded with no choice but to eat a ton of them.

Like in Tail Teller 1.5, restraints can target the character's upper body or lower body, and different types can stack. However, new to TT2 I believe, restraints can worsen, with multiple stages as seen here:

As noted in the tweet, an alpha demo has just been released as part of the paid Ci-en plan.

Fetishes: Tentacles, slime, vore, bondage (sort of), foxgirls.

Last edited by a moderator:

Masterpromanco

Reputation score
Link Begging
It seems that the game was released, can someone post the file please?

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Game released, thread moved to H-games.

sickle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
any one have a save?
Much like links, they're fairly easy to find if you search — DuckDuckGo works better in general.

Note that the save folder is, weirdly, located in the game's "www" folder. I don't even.

unassumingtentacle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Man.. I thought there would be a little more to this one; definitely feels a bit half-assed for the bondage/restraint system to end with no lewd interaction (just "more bound") and the enemies just killing you for a standard game over.

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score
god help us all is this another of those accursed no penetration games?

unassumingtentacle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
god help us all is this another of those accursed no penetration games?
I honestly couldn't tell you if there are CGs with that or not, since I dropped this as soon as the "spider" enemy that looks like a facehugger just webs you and... that's it. But at least in terms of in-battle stuff this one is worse than tickle fetish games, since at least the enemies "do" something in those.