What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ゆめなまこん]脱出乙女~prison girl~ (RJ240741)

ay0lah

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
[ゆめなまこん]脱出乙女~prison girl~
1.jpg
Dlsite:

The same creator of マーレと黒き海の迷宮 (Marle The Labyrinth of The Black Sea) Marle and Ulmf Thread
Release Date 18 January 2019

It's only span 4~5 months after Marle because the devs said he already make made 80% of this game when Marle's out, so It's not a rush game.

The main heroine called Tanya, an archeologist, She found a ruin in some outpost province far away from the capital and found a ?legendary blade stuck inside the ruin. When she inspect it, the blade glow but Tanya doesn't know what the sword did and then she need to go back to capital to report her discovery. In her journey back to Capital, she suddenly teleported back to in front of the ruin again. She tried many times to go back but she finally realize she was cursed by the sword and stuck in that faraway province (1 town, 4 dungeon, and 1 ruin) from it looks like. She need treasures from every dungeon to break the curse, but the dungeon are not so simple because it's filled with many desire.

I've finished the demo and it's only consist of 1 dungeon of the story, I dont know if your save from demo can be transferred to the full version and the demo finish after defeating the first boss. It's rather hard in Normal difficulty but you can change the difficulty in your home's shelf first choice, then pick 2nd choice for easy. Don't try to lose if you want to finish the demo because even I still can't find the escape route after losing.

No Battle rape situation like the previous game, but the main point of this game are confinement, all H-scenes are found after your defeat from any normal mob/boss from that dungeon. Tanya will be brought to some room (rather nice room) and will be fed good food in there although she is naked. When you want to go out, there are 3 choices, 1st try to escape, 2nd wait a bit longer in the room, 3rd choice the same as cancel button. 1st choice will open the door and you will be inside the beast lobby, some beast only talk but there are some beast who will want to catch you, or have sex with you back to the room after finish talking, 2nd choice you will wait in the room, usually 80% of it will be some event and after sometime the event will repeat. The event from waiting in the room and talking in the lobby usually the same or progress some H-scenes that you already seen.

Usually the H-scenes follow this sequence (first time in some position/trick -> Tanya will be corrupted and like that position -> Climax of that position with Tanya's obedience -> repeat the third situation (climax scenes). There is 3 kind position/trick in demo (fellatio, double penetration lying in the ground, double penetration with Tanya's floating) so it's 3 H-scenes with 3 variation each with Tanya becoming lewd and lewder, and all of them are beast in the demo, no tentacle/slime/human yet. I can say that there are 9 H-scenes in the demo from this. The full version at least will be 30++ H-scenes.

I'm a bit stuck too that even after Tanya become so lewd (and got every scene repeated many time), I can't find the escape route in the beast lobby even after talk to all beast in the lobby. Or maybe I just can't understand some hint from the beast conversation.

The Control
The usual
Z - confirm,talk,pick, fast forward (only battle scene)
X - Cancel
A - Chat Log
Shift - remove text windows
F1 - For changing some control button
F12 - Restart (not recommended, better use back to title option and reload from title)

The Battle are standard RPG game, there's skill points that you can use for the skills in the menu.

And my tips for anyone who have problem hooking the text because 00.00 time always repeating, It's because the game use high precision time every 0.01 second so it's really bad for your hook.
For my trick I've used, you need to have VXace editor/creator program and All Decrypter don't ask for link please because i search for it myself too a long time ago (better already cracked) and change the script in ひきも記・高性能タイマー , set "USE_HIGH_PRECISION = true" into "USE_HIGH_PRECISION = false"

The instruction for script changing
1. Open All decryptor program that you usually use for basic translation,
2. There is another button where you can "generate Game rvproj2". Do that and it should create a .rvproj2 file where the extract folder is. Then you copy that to where you have the game.exe.
3. Open that .rvproj2 file that inside the game folder with VXace editor/creator program -> Tools -> Change Script
4. Change the script in ひきも記・高性能タイマー , set "USE_HIGH_PRECISION = true" into "USE_HIGH_PRECISION = false" , don't forget to apply and save it
5. Done, Hook your game like usual

My opinion and expectation after playing the demo are great, the H-scenes are really good, the Heroine is attractive, and her changing expression and corruption are really hot.

Last edited:

IC_21

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
And my tips for anyone who have problem hooking the text because 00.00 time always repeating, It's because the game use high precision time every 0.01 second so it's really bad for your hook.
For my trick I've used, you need to have VXace editor/creator program and All Decrypter don't ask for link please because i search for it myself too a long time ago (better already cracked) and change the script in ひきも記・高性能タイマー , set "USE_HIGH_PRECISION = true" into "USE_HIGH_PRECISION = false"
i remember do the same for their 1st game and other game that featured public moral commitee. Really a troubble some task and considering only for trial
but from the ts description even the trial is already hot enough, and i love confinement H

and the trial have 1 gb size, what lmao. Did it accidently full version with some lock mechanism

OP
ay0lah

ay0lah

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
i remember do the same for their 1st game and other game that featured public moral commitee. Really a troubble some task and considering only for trial
but from the ts description even the trial is already hot enough, and i love confinement H

and the trial have 1 gb size, what lmao. Did it accidently full version with some lock mechanism
I think the full version will not so much different in size (maybe plus a hundred mb) , what i've seen from the script file, it is already complete for full gameplay, only missing the full version CG, text, and map data.

And my instruction can be used for hooking full version too. It's only take 1-2 minutes too change script if you already used to it.

Last edited:

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Ho, so he swapped the battle/combat rape for a captured corruption system. This developer sure knows how to pick faptastic gameplay models for H games. I wish we started off overpowered like in his first game to make the generic combat more fast paced though. This H game is going to be one worth playing when it comes out.

IC_21

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I think the full version will not so much different in size (maybe plus a hundred mb) , what i've seen from the script file, it is already complete for full gameplay, only missing the full version CG, text, and map data.

And my instruction can be used for hooking full version too. It's only take 1-2 minutes too change script if you already used to it.
what make it long is find the rpgmaker vx ace editor lol, unless you willing to buy it at steam

and i already did your method and... when she's trying to escape the timer count down at upper right still getting hooked So it was a mess. But when there's no timer involved there's no problem.

T4ke

Lurker
Reputation score
This game is a disappointment compared to the last one. It feels uninspired, rushed and the H-Scenes are repetitive and uncreative.

easy85

Reputation score
Yep, it's bad. 2-3 original CGs per dungeon and variations are not even worth it. Gameplay is strange too - I just walked into every dungeon, lost a fight, talked to everybody as prisoner and then escaped. This was enough to unlock all CGs.
Quality is lacking too.
This looks like a side project, maybe even an old, abandoned game they quickly finished up for a quick buck. After all, their previous game was amazing - way too good for a first project IMO (can't wait to play english release!).

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
The content is lacking, but his last game didn't have a decent amount either. I'd wager he was testing the gameplay system to see how well it would translate in sales. Honestly, if he combined both his previous game and this game's mechanics I'd wager his next game will be amazing. Assuming he does more art this time to make up for it too, but we'll see.

alan0n

Reputation score
The game play is blah.
The art is pretty okay, but the content doesn't have a lot of variation. I felt like it was kind of lacking content wise also.

However, I did MTL it and play through it, so attached you will find the MTL I used.

Standard notes for it:
This is a partial, not a full MTL.
I played it, worked fine for me. This doesnt mean it will work fine for you. But it probably will.
Im not supporting this or updating it, so dont even bother to ask.
If anyone wants it to rework or use for whatever feel free. No need to ask me at all.

Attachments

Last edited:
OP
ay0lah

ay0lah

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Yeah, I agree this is a dissapointment than his previous game...Hope they don't do this again for the next game, I thought it will be at least interesting and have lots of content with 1 GB size of data on VX ace , but no....

TralalTrilili

Reputation score
agree too dissapointment for 1gb VX ace game, if he combine 2 game for one new game thats will be blast

manohades

Reputation score
The game play is blah.
The art is pretty okay, but the content doesn't have a lot of variation. I felt like it was kind of lacking content wise also.

However, I did MTL it and play through it, so attached you will find the MTL I used.

Standard notes for it:
This is a partial, not a full MTL.
I played it, worked fine for me. This doesnt mean it will work fine for you. But it probably will.
Im not supporting this or updating it, so dont even bother to ask.
If anyone wants it to rework or use for whatever feel free. No need to ask me at all.
what i need to do to apply the translation ? just extracting in the paste is not working