What's new

Yuri Run or Rape

Reputation score
To answer the OP: Lust Memory ( ) is a yuri game with a female protagonist who has to avoid getting raped by succubi. I'm not sure if that's what you want, though. Your example, Shinobi Girl, is a side scrolling action game, while Lust Memory is an RPG Maker game (meaning it has the usual top-down map and turn-based battles).

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Do the succubi grow dicks?

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
So they use strap-ons?

Reputation score
So they use strap-ons?
No. The sex acts are: kissing + fingering, breastfeeding, cunnilingus, immersion in slime, puff-puff + masturbation, facesitting, and tribadism. In short, nothing that involves a penis or similar object.

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Two women pleasuring themselves without a phallus, or at least something phallus-shaped?
What kind of deranged mind could ever have come up with such a weird concept?? :ROFLMAO:

Jokes asides, there's Ishigaki and their 'wonderful day' series. Not sure if that qualifies as RoR.
You could run 百合 + レズ/女同士 in a DLsite search, and see if there's anything of your liking.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Oh, I just don't consider it rape unless a phallus is going into an orifice.

Manuel de Mush

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
This is kind of a necro, but I was wondering if anyone that's been playing Monster Beater Reki has gotten any further and unlocked more characters in the game.

Reputation score
This is kind of a necro, but I was wondering if anyone that's been playing Monster Beater Reki has gotten any further and unlocked more characters in the game.
- Foxette

After you defeat her, just take her home. Make sure she is close to you as you proceed from one screen to the next or you will lose her for the remainder of the game. When you arrive home, Reki will apologize to Foxette for the mess. Once this is done, she will be with you for the remainder of the game.

- Vexa (Goblin Queen)

If you brought Foxette home, she will meet you at the entrance of the Goblin camp. You need to defeat all the goblins here before proceeding to Vexa so that Foxette joins in you in the fight against her. Keep fighting goblins until the music changes back to the stage 1 theme and Reki and Fox have dialogue. If you proceed to the Vexa without doing this, Fox will tell you to take Vexa on alone while she finishes the goblins.

During the fight against Vexa, use your ground grab (hold down+ w near her head) when you knock her down. Each time you do it, a scene will occur with some dialogue. Do this three times and Foxette will use PLAN B. You will be given a choice to choke out Vexa or let her live. Let her live and she will join you. This will not work if Foxette was left or you did not defeat all the goblins on the screen prior because she will not be in this fight with you to make this attack work.

- Lulu

Lulu will automatically join your party if you have Foxette and Vexa once you reach the end of the valley of cabbits.

- Ceruli

To get Ceruli, you must have the first three members. When you escape the valley and go to camp you will be given an option after fighting Mirah for the first time to talk with one of your party members. You MUST select, Foxette. Once you get to the snow fields, proceed with Foxette as your active member until you reach Ceruli. Run away from her until you reach the dead end. Foxette will have dialogue with Ceruli and the two you must fight her. After you win, Foxette will say she can't leave her here and Reki will carry her.

On the next screen, go LEFT and Ceruli will be standing alone. Go to her and a scene will occur where she intends to kill you but doesn't. Once you get over the bridge to the final segment of the game, Ceruli will aid you. Let her remain as the final active member and defeat Mirah.

- Mirah

1. Leave Foxette on stage 1
2. Defeat Vexa
3. Mirah will be in cave of barrels in cabbit valley. Free her and escape.
4. Boss fight with Lulu.
5. Boss fight Ceruli
6. Proceed as normal for the remainder of the game and she will be unlocked upon completion

Last edited:

Manuel de Mush

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
- Foxette

After you defeat her, just take her home. Make sure she is close to you as you proceed from one screen to the next or you will lose her for the remainder of the game. When you arrive home, Reki will apologize to Foxette for the mess. Once this is done, she will be with you for the remainder of the game.

- Vexa (Goblin Queen)

If you brought Foxette home, she will meet you at the entrance of the Goblin camp. You need to defeat all the goblins here before proceeding to Vexa so that Foxette joins in you in the fight against her. Keep fighting goblins until the music changes back to the stage 1 theme and Reki and Fox have dialogue. If you proceed to the Vexa without doing this, Fox will tell you to take Vexa on alone while she finishes the goblins.

During the fight against Vexa, use your ground grab (hold down+ w near her head) when you knock her down. Each time you do it, a scene will occur with some dialogue. Do this three times and Foxette will use PLAN B. You will be given a choice to choke out Vexa or let her live. Let her live and she will join you. This will not work if Foxette was left or you did not defeat all the goblins on the screen prior because she will not be in this fight with you to make this attack work.

- Lulu

Lulu will automatically join your party if you have Foxette and Vexa once you reach the end of the valley of cabbits.

- Ceruli

To get Ceruli, you must have the first three members. When you escape the valley and go to camp you will be given an option after fighting Mirah for the first time to talk with one of your party members. You MUST select, Foxette. Once you get to the snow fields, proceed with Foxette as your active member until you reach Ceruli. Run away from her until you reach the dead end. Foxette will have dialogue with Ceruli and the two you must fight her. After you win, Foxette will say she can't leave her here and Reki will carry her.

On the next screen, go LEFT and Ceruli will be standing alone. Go to her and a scene will occur where she intends to kill you but doesn't. Once you get over the bridge to the final segment of the game, Ceruli will aid you. Let her remain as the final active member and defeat Mirah.

- Mirah

1. Leave Foxette on stage 1
2. Defeat Vexa
3. Mirah will be in cave of barrels in cabbit valley. Free her and escape.
4. Boss fight with Lulu.
5. Boss fight Ceruli
6. Proceed as normal for the remainder of the game and she will be unlocked upon completion
wait so did you do all this? I appreciate the guide that you wrote out, or copied, but all I want is a save, dude LOL. If you actually wrote this guide up, I'm super sorry, I appreciate the effort to help me out, seriously, I do, but I just don't have a clue if I'm gonna make the time to do all of this.

Last edited:
Reputation score
wait so did you do all this? I appreciate the guide that you wrote out, or copied, but all I want is a save, dude LOL. If you actually wrote this guide up, I'm super sorry, I appreciate the effort to help me out, seriously, I do, but I just don't have a clue if I'm gonna make the time to do all of this.
The systemdata I think are the unlocks and the storydata is the last checkpoint you reached. The attached saves should place at the final checkpoint with all chars unlocked. The only thing missing are the second special move and EXP booster. I can't find these at all.

Attachments

???

Cthulhu
Reputation score
I know you get one special move by defeating Mirah in the forest. The other one, you get from the white sunflower that appears after the first one on stage one. EXP booster, I think you get from the second stage.

Reputation score
I didn't know about the white sunflower on stage 1 thanks.

I figured something would be hidden on the second stage, but those cabbit cannon penalty stages are annoying. Is it somewhere in the area where the rocks are falling?

Last edited:

Manuel de Mush

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The systemdata I think are the unlocks and the storydata is the last checkpoint you reached. The attached saves should place at the final checkpoint with all chars unlocked. The only thing missing are the second special move and EXP booster. I can't find these at all.
dude, you're a beast. Thank you!

squeaky_shoes

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
So yeah don't format your computer if you still want to play this game. After a format the game won't let me past the menu anymore.

squeaky_shoes

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Does anybody know how to play this game again? I wanted to start over since I formatted my computer but now the pirate tripper won't activate and allow me into the game. I don't know what to do, paid for it already.

Last edited: