What's new

ACT [ Z-Fied ] Resident Evil Progeny

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shayoko

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: Resident Evil Progeny

sounds cool currently trying to play ghost town gun sweeper which seems pretty good but nothing is in english XD
other ones i liked was virgin island,monster girl universe and the best of all monster girl assault(must play for hentai lovers but also those who want a great story with it)

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Question:

Will there be more abilities added in the future?

Everyone loves variety, one of the ways is to have a large set of abilities/builds you can choose from.

Reputation score

well, i have to say, this is the most promissing looking H-game i have seen for a while. i only have one request... for the love of god, please tell me that Plant 42 is going to be a boss that can tentacle-raep her. i don't expect this to happen for a while.

also, i was hoping for Leech-Zombies.

personally, i am just glad that we are in constant contact with the creator... the only other creator that has had contact like this was Swiss-made... but i don't count him because he's a plageristic asshole that complained at us for pirating his game, but to be fair to us, his games are shit, incredibly buggy, and quite frankly not worth money, as well as most of them being blatant rip-offs of better H-games. This game, however, i will probably buy when it is brought out (i personally hope that it is a F2P deal... because that would make this one of the best free-games on the net when done.)

Last edited:

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What's the difference between the whore-tree top right skill and bottom right skill?

Z-Fied

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

@Blackmagic

Thanks! I'm not sure if I'll be able to bring the next update over this month, hopefully I will though!

@shayoko:

Ah, thanks. I haven't got round to playing any of those though, might have to check them out!

@Duck666:

1) I'm still fully planning out abilities, abilities will be unlocked in line with certain skills (e.g., when unlocking Tier 3 Whore skills, you will get the riding downed zombies skill)
2) The top right skill reduces damage while submitting, the bottom right skill reduces damage in general (making the bottom right one a lot more powerful)

@startreknerd

I don't want to spoil too much, but I'll give you a few answers:

1) Plant 42 isn't going to be in the main game. The plant 43 (Ivy) will though.
2) I want FAPCOM to have another go at redoing the RE0 leeches, since he's gone for the RE3 sliding worms instead for now. Leech zombies I haven't planned to have in there, but that doesn't mean it can't!
3) This game is going to be free, I'm not charging and don't plan to. I've set up a donations link on my blog if you'd like to support :)

I personally don't have a problem with Swiss-made, I think the gameplay on his content lacks a bit.

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Swiss's skills are just lacking a bit. But if he really tried, he might be able to turn it into Zone's quality animations.

Reputation score

@startreknerd

I don't want to spoil too much, but I'll give you a few answers:

1) Plant 42 isn't going to be in the main game. The plant 43 (Ivy) will though.
2) I want FAPCOM to have another go at redoing the RE0 leeches, since he's gone for the RE3 sliding worms instead for now. Leech zombies I haven't planned to have in there, but that doesn't mean it can't!
3) This game is going to be free, I'm not charging and don't plan to. I've set up a donations link on my blog if you'd like to support :)

I personally don't have a problem with Swiss-made, I think the gameplay on his content lacks a bit.
1)

2)

3)

It has all of the promise of Nanocrisis, only this time, we aren't suspicious of it being cancelled...

unfortunately, it's Christmas and i'm broke, so i probably won't donate until after the new year, i already gave money to FPSRussia for his kickstarter

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

1)
It has all of the promise of Nanocrisis, only this time, we aren't suspicious of it being cancelled...
I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to disagree. For the following reasons:
- The graphics are much smaller and more pixellated than nano ever was.
- Nano was 2d
- nano didn't have use-able items per level and from the looks of HOTB, the author does not plan to add an inventory system to the game, ever

I agree for the following reasons:
- a 3d-ness with more room to move around > nano
- limited bullets so you can't spam
- choice of skill trees

I am very conflicted on this game because of the Graphics compared with Nano and the content compared with nano.

I hope in the long-run, this game will exceed nano. (RIP Nanocrisis T_T)

spike4379

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Is there a gallery mode? i havent played it in a while and id love to just see the animations, or have god mode ^-^

Reputation score

I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to disagree. For the following reasons:
- The graphics are much smaller and more pixellated than nano ever was.
- Nano was 2d
- nano didn't have use-able items per level and from the looks of HOTB, the author does not plan to add an inventory system to the game, ever

I agree for the following reasons:
- a 3d-ness with more room to move around > nano
- limited bullets so you can't spam
- choice of skill trees

I am very conflicted on this game because of the Graphics compared with Nano and the content compared with nano.

I hope in the long-run, this game will exceed nano. (RIP Nanocrisis T_T)
i said it had "the promise of Nanocrisis" in other words, i love it so far, and from the looks of things, it could become one of my favorite H-games. i never said "This is just like nanocrisis"

Blackmagic

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is there a gallery mode? i havent played it in a while and id love to just see the animations, or have god mode ^-^
There is a cheat mode on the current version and Z has added a cheat to have the zombies do nothing but rape moves so there is your gallery mode ^.^

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Can I possibly get some numbers?
- What is the dmg reduction from submitting?
- What is the hp range for each type of hp displayer (i.e. cautious, fine, etc.)
- What's the dmg scale between the difficulty settings and how much dmg is the base dmg for normal and rape attacks?
- What's the damage rate vs the regen-rate? (cheat regen ofc) Do you still regen while being damaged?

Last edited:

Shayoko

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

can some1 pm me what nanocrisis is and a link to get it if its interesting? o.o

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

can some1 pm me what nanocrisis is and a link to get it if its interesting? o.o
Simple search will yield it.

Here:

Last edited:

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

no cause then they will necro that thread leave it dead. its the same person who is making hounds of the blade.

Shayoko

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

indeed why in the hell are the main stream Re games not giving enough love to jill,claire and rebbeca!! :(

undeadclown

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

To be fair, Jill was a big part of RE5, was playable in both of its DLCs and was the main character of Revelations (which is, incidentally, coming out on consoles soon). It was odd she didn't even get named-dropped in RE6, though, considering that she and Chris share a pretty much near obsessive devotion to the other one.

Claire and Rebecca are much more egregious examples. Claire got mentioned for the first time in a game (RE6) since Code Veronica, which is (depressingly) a step up. There are rumors of another handheld game like Revelations coming out starring her, but they're just rumors for now.

Rebecca is still, sadly, a complete ghost after the mansion incident. Scuttlebutt says they were trying to write her into the first draft of Degeneration, but she got taken out in the end.

Unless you count The Mercenaries 3D, which they were all in. I only count story games, though.

Shayoko

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

i see thanks for the info undead :D

as for that search indeed i could google it but sometimes i could come up with other things.
tho me partially being lazy is one of the reasons.ill check that out later tho since its all Japanese :(
not that i h8 Japanese i love alot about them. and h8 alot(some of their traditions and culture beliefs are just....wrong)

Z-Fied

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

There's an update guys! Get it while it's hot!

A few fan suggestions were taken in for this update, and there's some extra features in there too. This isn't the full update I wanted to give (with the whole of Montbury) but I think it'll keep you guys going for a while :p

Oh, and here's some responses:

duck666

I'm pretty sure Nanocrisis' graphics are smaller, just higher quality (thanks to the 3d model software) same with HotB

Some numbers for you...

Base submitting damage is half of the normal damage. Of course skills can improve this.

Base Maximum health for the character is 40 HP (Compared to basic zombie's health of 10-15 HP)

Caution is 75% of maximum health (so 30 HP)
Danger is 20% of maximum health (so 8 HP)

Well, the damage and difficulty all works on multipliers, Normal is 4, Hard is 6, Insta-Rape is 8. Getting to the final damage is quite complex.

The player recovers about 0.64 HP a second. Yes, you still recover while taking damage.

Hope that helps!

Undeadclown

I haven't played RE6, but I'd be surprised if Jill isn't mentioned by Chris once.

Well since CAPCOM has decided to deny any existence of Rebecca, this is essentially going to be my canon explanation.

Again, thank you all for your continued support. And wish you all a happy New Year!

Z

Status
Not open for further replies.