What's new

Big Willies' Saloon (OOC)

Re: Big Willies' Saloon (OOC)

So... what other threads do we want in the main area to start with? A tentacle compendium, in-town places, pictures of toxic's nipples, etc.?

Mmmmk. Four ranches only?

There were only four people who had put themselves down as ranch managers when I sent the pm, although we could always ask for more (And use generic in town threads for npc only ranches.)

Well, I have toxic and wallpaper contracts already signed for me. I'm not sure whether or not I want toxic as a worker. He seems much too willy.

So are people fine with me throwing up a thread to catalogue who has what types of tentacles?

I see you just decided to take the ranch name Nunu gave you and run with it Diaga.

I must say, this document existed before the actual concept built for the rp so I didn't know it was cross over, but if it is so that I am assigned to Wallpaper, as I seemingly was, so be it.

also wily*

I don't mean wily as in clever. Willy, or the plural willies, is a child's slang term for penis.:p

The compendium is a brilliant idea. Go for it.

So. Who's ranch has an open spot for me?

Mine, phoenix, rules, or bei shuns.

Which is which?

Each rancher mods their own forum.

Space ranch(Me) Box Ranch (Bei Shun) Underwater ranch (Rule) Heavy Ranch (Phoenix)

Also, can I add my own tentacles to the tentacle compedium?

That's the idea. Every rancher makes a post with the tentacles they have.

Back