What's new

Jumpers Rebirth

Re: Jumpers Rebirth

*Shows he is interested, and follows topic for more news*

*shows interest*

Ah, I remember this from the old forum. I'm interested :)

I missed this the last time, I refuse to miss it again.

Dadadaa! YES! Very interested! Almost joined in the first time and I don't want to let this slip by me again.

"shows interest"

*shows so much interest it isn't even interesting*

Wow, the class ability list is so long now, I can't fit it all in one post.

It's been updated, however. And just to whet your whistle more, I am here to show you... The Item tree:

Also, please keep posting interest. Most of this game is based off how many players we have, so if you want the full game (such as all three alignments and races), JOIN!

Last edited:

I'd definitely consider trying this out.

Interested. Quite thoroughly so in fact.

Interest shown

Just a side note: I noticed a few things odd with the mind and/or willpower secondary stat.
First: There is currently a blue and an orange willpower stat.

Second: The orange willpower stat is listed as mind under the description of secondary stats, although willpower under the orange color has a different description so they might be two stats each missing one of their descriptions.

Third: Mind is listed as being (Willpower + mind)/4 which leads to... oddities.

Just pointing these out as you said you were still working on this stuff.

Just a side note: I noticed a few things odd with the mind and/or willpower secondary stat.
First: There is currently a blue and an orange willpower stat.

Second: The orange willpower stat is listed as mind under the description of secondary stats, although willpower under the orange color has a different description so they might be two stats each missing one of their descriptions.

Third: Mind is listed as being (Willpower + mind)/4 which leads to... oddities.

Just pointing these out as you said you were still working on this stuff.

That's something I haven't fixed yet.

In the first version of the game, Mind was the first Blue stat. I didn't think 'Mind' was a good thing to call it, so I switched it over to Will Power. I've been going through and deleting/changing out all the mentions of it, but it takes a long time when you have to search through 27 pages on a Word Document, you know? XD

Also, I'm still looking for potential GMs/Dice Rollers. If you join up, you'll be part of the creative team. YAAAAY TEAM!

Last edited:

I'll be a dice roller, since I have no social life to speak of right now. I can't promise that I'll be a particularly brilliant writer though.

This sounds very interesting.

I guess I'll be a dice-roller, if the player slots run out.

There's no such thing as 'player slots running out'.>.> In fact, I'm afraid we may not have enough players.

Back