What's new

Looting run [Lin, River]

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Hunting party [Azure, Lin, River]

River fires twice more at the one she had hit as she finally gets close enough to Lin to help. leaning down beside her, she starts using the knife to dig at the joints in the creature, where the skin is usually softest.

"Hold on Lin, I'm here, keep fighting..." She says, being careful not to let the knife slip and hit her.

Kayi

Reputation score

Azure snarled at the fact that her shot missed, taking special notice of where the shot missed and by how far, adjusting her sights before taking another shot, trying to learn the art of gunplay as she fought.

She continued to maintain her aim to fire off a couple brisk shots at the approaching crab, keeping the object between her and the crab so that she'd have several spare seconds if the thing kept advancing on her at the same speed.

"Let's see how quickly I learn this weapon..."

(Action: Focus on learning to shoot better. Doubletap the crab at close range. Stay hidden behind her mailbox to keep cover against the crab.)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Lin still couldn't get it off.

(River attacks, two shots, short range)

Two more shots hit the crab, it was heavily injured, but still alive.

(Azure waits for it to get close)

The crab on her pushes yet another egg inside her. Lin begins to cry out.

*Sniffle* "Help me... Please! It's pushing so many things inside me!"

Azure underestimated the crab's leaping ability, it leaped onto a building, then, barely catching Azure off guard, leaped onto her crotch.

The crab River shot was stunned.

When the crab landed on Azure, she quickly fired two shots into it, both shots only grazing off of it's armor.

Kayi

Reputation score

Azure saw the creature jumping towards the building and instantly reacted, diving away from the building around the mailbox to keep herself protected as it dove for her crotch, since her two shots at range failed to do any noticable damage, she took advantage of the thing leaping for her to fire at its underbelly, dropping to her back so her bullets could angle beneath the creature.

(Actions: Roll onto back to angle shots beneath the crab, shooting for its underbelly, 2 shots.)

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

Not broken yet, Lin fought with all her might, backed by River's encouragement. She wiggled, pushed, and rolled, doing everything she can to try and peel the bug off. Her belly however felt full as the bug continued to pump eggs inside of her. Unable to control what was happening, she continued to enjoy her little 'moment' with the monster as it had relived her of her horniness, but she hid it knowing that no matter how good it felt, nothing good would come out of it, people DID use condoms for a reason you know. But even condoms wouldn't be able to keep her from enjoying herself as she felt warmer and juice continued to flow out of her monster violated hole.
(Meh, I got lazy half way, you guys can tell right? lol. Sorry for the half assed job.)
[Actions- Break free]

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

~~~That was very hawt, good job.~~~

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

(liar, lol. Meh, what happened to everyone?)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

~~~Shrike left, then Kayi left, I don't know why.~~~

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

(God damn it, oh well, Roll out the red carpet! Rin's coming out!)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

~~~It's getting late, how bout we continue tomorrow?~~~

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

(Lol if you want a break RJ, it's not up to me, you are the boss.)
(After all, you control the story, so while I complain, it's you that keeps this whole thing ticking.)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Hunting party [Lin, River]

Right now we're waiting on Shrike to get back, then we can continue.

I don't know if Kayi will come back, we'll just assume Azure is back at the Hotel for reference purposes. And the crab that was attacking her is also removed. It's just the crab on Lin and the crab wounded by River now.

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

(Are you sure you are not trying to do my character in?)

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

River started digging her knife into the creature attached to Lin, keeping a careful eye on the one she had wounded. Lin's monster was more of a threat right now, but as soon as the other one collected it's senses, it was probably going to come after her, so she needed to be ready to dodge.

((Knife attack Lin's monster, prepare to dodge second monster. also, leaving for work after this, so I'll be off again for a little under an hour))

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(Lin attempts to break free)

Lin's attempts to pull the crab off of her are beginning to seem useless.

(River attacks the crab attached to Lin)

Her stab barely goes in at all, it's armor was too thick.

Lin lets out another yelp of shock as the crab on Lin's ass pumps one last egg into her before it falls off of her ass, onto the ground, motionless.

(Lin's stamina status: Yellow)

(Lin's orgasm status: Orange)

As River was confused as to what just happened, her eyes were on the crab that came off of Lin, and not the one behind her, as it landed on River's ass, clenching to her hips strongly.

*Actions*

Last edited:

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

(So is Lin Broken or something?)
Lin continues the fight with all her might since now River is in the same situations she's in.
(if Lin's free, aim for head shot with her gun on the bug)

Last edited:
OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sorry, I made it seem like she was KO'd. :p

Fix'd

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

"The fuck?" River said as the crab stiffened and fell off Lin, immediatly followed by a yelp of surprise as the second crab landed on her.

"Dammit River, pay more attention!"
She cursed herself for getting distracted as she calmly reached around and pressed her own gun to the creature's head and pulled the trigger.