What's new

Madrigal OOC Chatter

Re: Madrigal OOC Chatter

Sorry, but,
Pheonix Alugere said:
(So are the daemons called Skitterings?)

No, that's only after they've been fried in oil.

Yeah, that was meant to be a 'this is something that she hears' post and not 'this is the name of the daemon' post. Sorry for the confusion!

*dumps oil on Goldstein* XD Bad punishment for bad puns!

Heh, knowing this forum, it was the erotic kind of oil, Thanks!

XD Now you'll win more points on the slip and slide, to boot!

You guys, I need to go draw and/or colour some things for a while. I'll probably be posting much less than I have been during the day. Must feel like I'm actually doing some art in my free time or I may pop!

Semi-cheers!

Yeah, that was meant to be a 'this is something that she hears' post and not 'this is the name of the daemon' post. Sorry for the confusion!

*dumps oil on Goldstein* XD Bad punishment for bad puns!

Ah, I was only confused by your second post. Typically when I say I do something to a sound, I don't mean that I think the sound is an actual name, but rather I mean to the source of the sound.

Forewarning that I'm not going to be on nearly as often as I have been in the past week: nanomango's coming up and I'm going to be spending a lot of time doodling and writing. I may only be posting once a day at some points while I kick my butt into gear! Hopefully by the end of June, though, I'll have something to show for it! 30 pages of comics ain't all bad!

I don't anymore. I'd started one a few years ago but didn't keep up with it. I'd like to do a short run (30 pages is short for online stuff!) to get back in the habit, though!

I don't anymore. I'd started one a few years ago but didn't keep up with it. I'd like to do a short run (30 pages is short for online stuff!) to get back in the habit, though!

Curious Query: What was it called?

XD I would say, but it's linked up with my real name and I'm trying to avoid hooking that with ULMF at the moment, unfortunately!

Also, I keep headdesking at Pheonix and her assumptions. XD You're lucky that I've been trying to place nice with the dice... I think Shale's nearly bit the dust a couple of times and Pheonix herself would have been in a very bad way if I hadn't been fudging with things! (I don't want to kill anyone off or seriously injure them... but c'mon! XDD)

I try not to let people know my real name either - it's embarrassingly kind and soft.

@_@ The first thing that came to mind was 'Santa Claus'. Now I need to go find my brain bleach.

Thanks, Rule. XD

Anyway, I'm thinking: the Pit's Patron, a large spider daemon?

That's a surprise. :D Though you're only warm, rather than hot.

Re: Rule:
fluffy mcfuzzlebutt? XD

Back