What's new

[PinkGold] アンダーカバーガール ノーパンJK囮捜査痴漢監獄列車 / Undercover Girl: The Nopan JK Sting (RJ189632)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: RJ189632 ACT

I really enjoyed the first game, so yeah hope this one is as good, even if I prefer the modern world + high school girl better :)

Gryphose

Lurker
Reputation score

Ok, I'm clearly either blind or stupid. Stage 5, just beat the pirate chick again. I assume this is the second-to-last boss but I'm not seeing a place to go up at.

nanaya1234

Lurker
Reputation score

how do you beat the dragon? i did it somehow the 1st time but the 2nd time it just wont die.

Also does anybody still have a non squeaky version of the first game?

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

how do you beat the dragon? i did it somehow the 1st time but the 2nd time it just wont die.

Also does anybody still have a non squeaky version of the first game?
2nd time you don't have to kill it. Just destroy the orange orbs in the area and then keep climbing the platforms you can see.

Read post #19 of this thread again.

RogueTwilight

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ok, I'm clearly either blind or stupid. Stage 5, just beat the pirate chick again. I assume this is the second-to-last boss but I'm not seeing a place to go up at.
when the snake robot boss thing goes around on the last bit jump on the snake robot and ride it to the top and there is a platform jump on that then climb up the platforms

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This game plays pretty poorly. The animations are fresh enough though.
From the readme, the set of keyboard sequences unlocking the whole gallery without playing through the game isn't exactly hard to work out.

Kyrieru

Sensei
Reputation score

Man, I'm getting kind of sick of these faux H-animation games.

Shadowknight502

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I cannot even figure out how to kill the first dragon boss thing. Once the flashing end tail bit is destroyed, there doesn't seem to be anyway to proceed. It just flies around shooting blasts, meanwhile its invincible to all other attacks.

Edit: Nevermind, I figured it out. I just kept slicing it it in random places and it died. Kind of wish the game gave some indication that it had been taking damage that whole time...

Last edited:

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I cannot even figure out how to kill the first dragon boss thing. Once the flashing end tail bit is destroyed, there doesn't seem to be anyway to proceed. It just flies around shooting blasts, meanwhile its invincible to all other attacks.

Edit: Nevermind, I figured it out. I just kept slicing it it in random places and it died. Kind of wish the game gave some indication that it had been taking damage that whole time...
Aim for the head. Good thing is you don't have to kill it 2nd time round.

Gryphose

Lurker
Reputation score

when the snake robot boss thing goes around on the last bit jump on the snake robot and ride it to the top and there is a platform jump on that then climb up the platforms
....does the dragon spawn in a specific area of the room or is it supposed to just be flying around randomly, because I'm still not seeing it.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Boss monster consisting of shooting head, many spherical parts and an orange globe for a tail = snake/dragon/whatever floats your boat in terms of descriptive names.

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Oddly enjoyable game. Maybe I should give Strider a try.

Also, was I supposed to just fling the 3 girls off the cliff during that boss encounter? Because that was hilarious.

EDIT: Attached my completed save-file.

Attachments

Last edited:

OnyxShadow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

The gameplay reminded me of Ninja Gaiden.

Not sure if anyone has mentioned, but although the animations are kinda pretty there are only about 8 of them, and they are just a single loop plus finish.

The gameplay was okay...far from the worst but nothing special, either.

Overall, it was sorta borderline for $15.

You can unlock all the levels and the gallery by messing around with the Ctrl and Shift keys on the start screen. Just listen for the voice to know you did it.

Last edited:

saga55555

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Not a bad game. Game play is a bit annoying.
But it's a lot better than previous Magical girl ACT game.
Art and animation is nice but not much new regular enemies after first stage :(

Don't like kung-fu and amazoness girls bomb after defeated but it's Strider anyway :p

OmegaZero

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Strangely I'm having this problem too. Beating the pirate chick again, nothing happen.
Also, if you fall off a cliff in stage 5, there's a chance you might end up back in stage 4.

nanaya1234

Lurker
Reputation score

When you get to the part with the rerun of the dragon... jump on it and it will take you up.

Status
Not open for further replies.