What's new

[PinkGold] アンダーカバーガール ノーパンJK囮捜査痴漢監獄列車 / Undercover Girl: The Nopan JK Sting (RJ189632)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gryphose

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: RJ189632 ACT

When you get to the part with the rerun of the dragon... jump on it and it will take you up.
That's the issue- the dragon doesn't spawn. Or at least doesn't appear to.

Is there supposed to be a point where it spawns at?

Kanonno66

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I have a problem I don't have any sound even with the demo (and full game ofc):(

prinnyleader77

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Strangely I'm having this problem too. Beating the pirate chick again, nothing happen.
Also, if you fall off a cliff in stage 5, there's a chance you might end up back in stage 4.
I had this problem but I actually got past that area in a weird way, it seems that you don't have to defeat the pirate girl (at least I didn't and still moved on), when you get to the part where the pirate girl is and the fence in the background, you have to jump where the fence AND the screen ends, that way it transfers you to the next area where the robo dragon is.

Also I don't know you have to do this but i pushed the pirate girl to the edge of the screen until she couldn't be seen and when I jumped there I was transported to the next area. Its a really weird bug

OmegaZero

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I had this problem but I actually got past that area in a weird way, it seems that you don't have to defeat the pirate girl (at least I didn't and still moved on), when you get to the part where the pirate girl is and the fence in the background, you have to jump where the fence AND the screen ends, that way it transfers you to the next area where the robo dragon is.

Also I don't know you have to do this but i pushed the pirate girl to the edge of the screen until she couldn't be seen and when I jumped there I was transported to the next area. Its a really weird bug
Can you be more specific, what do you mean by "jump where the fence AND the screen ends"?

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I didn't even fight the pirate chick the second time, just jumped over her and walked past her to the right to the next screen.

jjuls33t

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

woah, never thought I'd see an hentai parody of Strider, I mean.. there are more popular capcom brands (well, apart the mountain of titles castlevania has inspired).
Beeing a fan of the original game, I must say, that this is really, really well animated, and I'm stunned at the meticoulousness with which they managed to replicate the stages of the original. Controls could be a little more polished, but all in all I think this is a pretty good work.

guts

Demon Girl
Reputation score

keep getting a error

Error selecting and acquiring the device?

any ideas?

prinnyleader77

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Can you be more specific, what do you mean by "jump where the fence AND the screen ends"?
I mean that you jump to the end of the stage, when you find the pirate girl if you walk past her you see that that's where the area ends, so you have to jump like if you were to change areas to the end of the stage. Just walking won't let you change areas for some reason only if you jump

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Did this game ever receive an update? I can find ver 1.01 and ver 1.02, but there doesn't seem to be any difference.
The game is a little buggy in some parts. Not sure if the final boss counts where he splits in two when raping.

Generico

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
version 1.04 on nyaa

Status
Not open for further replies.