What's new

RPG [ポンズラボ / Pon's Lab] ポケットギャルハンター / Pocket Girl Hunter (RJ123427)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Pocket Girl Hunter

2/112
long way to go.
Should I mod it all?

Sorry for the necro, but I was jumping in to ask about those revamps you were doing and if you had made anymore progress. I was going to PM you, but I wanted everyone else to know in case you had made progress or if you've stopped overall. :3

Sorry for necro but...there isn't a somewhat near completed translation for this, right?

Not that I know of, but I could be wrong. I'm using a partially translated version, but the only non-'partial' translated bits I have is the opening where you choose apparent gender and a few settings. Other than that, menu icons, status screens, and equip screens are in english, equipment is translated, and maybe half the skills and items are translated.

sorry for necro i know this game is dead though i wish someone would pick it up and work with it.

anywho i am stuck after i beat the gym leader whos a nurse i talked to some girl out side and now i cant figure out what to do

Sorry for the necro, but I was jumping in to ask about those revamps you were doing and if you had made anymore progress. I was going to PM you, but I wanted everyone else to know in case you had made progress or if you've stopped overall. :3

Sorry. Right now i have problem in life. So I have to stop made it.:(
And i have question in my mind. i feel like i rude to original illustrator of the game(draft).
If someone want to take over to RE-draw(or detail-up), so it up to you guy.

Last edited:

Still wishing that someday a complete english patch comes out.

i am playing the game and i want to know which gals evolve? i beat the 2nd gym. I am stuck at the 5th gym in the snow area dont know what to do.

Last edited:
Look at your Pokedex for them, evolutions will be the following one or two slots, it's not perfect but it's a good guideline.

Also, there is a translations request thread, put it there and some kind soul might pick it up, you never know. ;)

played until victory road
stuck with baldy
and give up due to dont know what to do *reading whole 56 page of thread and i did not succeed*

edit : nvm, finally passed
>_> i forgot to check hidden hideout
and using google translate app to translate by image lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back