What's new

[Complete - Full] [RJ198900] Lust Grimm - Full English Translation Finished

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
reading newer comments and ya the window that randomly pops up that makes the game crash for me is activemovie window dont know why i played alot of rpg maker games and there only 2 games i seen the game crash with that window lust grimm and treasure hunter mia since the game still crashes i just went for full save data never tried to delete the area's that makes the game crash and re make the maps myself to see if that would fix it.

malcolm474

Reputation score
reading newer comments and ya the window that randomly pops up that makes the game crash for me is activemovie window dont know why i played alot of rpg maker games and there only 2 games i seen the game crash with that window lust grimm and treasure hunter mia since the game still crashes i just went for full save data never tried to delete the area's that makes the game crash and re make the maps myself to see if that would fix it.
Thanks.

Zabon

Reputation score
I've been looking all over for a solution to the activemovie window issue. In my case I was playing a different game, ナイツ・オブ・メサイア that had a similar situation where it would crash before a boss fight with the activemovie window popping up. I stumbled across my own fix and since this is the most recent topic I could find with people who had that issue I think it'd be good to post my fix here for anyone still struggling with it.

It's a really simple fix.
First: I downloaded the k-lite audio standard audio codec pack, which I read could sometimes fix someone's problem on its own.
Second: Go into your game's audio folder and change the extension for every audio file to .ogv

I figured this out after reading in a steam forum where someone mentioned that rpgmaker works best with the .ogv extension, and sure enough all my audio files had a bunch of random extensions and the second I changed them all to .ogv the problem was resolved and I could move on.

If you don't know how to change the file extension, I recommend using FreeCommander XE, it's a free file browser program, and one of it's features is to allow you to change the file extension on the fly without needing to convert anything. I know that if you try to change an extension in the regular windows file explorer it doesn't necessarily actually change the extension.

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
It's a really simple fix.
First: I downloaded the k-lite audio standard audio codec pack, which I read could sometimes fix someone's problem on its own.
Second: Go into your game's audio folder and change the extension for every audio file to .ogv
was playing a random game and it had this problem and was also lagging then i was like why not try your fix it worked the game also looks like its not lagging anymore the only problem is it sounds like some of the music and sounds effect don't work anymore it does not really bother me or effect the game in anyway since it fixed the window pop up crash.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
This thread has been locked due to a lack of a download link to the translation. If you wish to unlock this thread, please PM a moderator with a link to the source of the translation and the OP will be updated.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Thread unlocked.

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I am unable to find the install instructions for the patch
the files are on the op link its just copy and paste over the graphic and data folder but since you commented that must mean the your game does not have a data and graphic folder if so then you have the game exe to run the game and a file that looks like a sheet of paper with a lock on it, if so that where the data and graphic is located all you need to do is use an extractor program google rpg maker decrypter when you use that it create a folder called extract open that and you see the data and graphic move them to where the game exe is and then copy and past the patch remove or move the sheet of paper with the lock the type is called RGSS Encrypted Archive that what the sheet of paper with a lock is