What's new

Sniper

TheWeirdOne

KICK ME
Reputation score
Re: Sniper

Emily just walked by Iris. She wasn't in the mood to talk. Although she managed to make herself stop crying she still felt very depressed. She betrayed her only friend in the world. It seemed that a whole dam of repressed emotions where leaking out of her. She tried to concentrate on just getting it all back the way it was. Then David said something about Selena being a friend.

"Please don't refer to 'it' as my friend... Comrade maybe..."
She said this making herself feeling a bit better. Hey maybe picking on Selena would help cheer herself up.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

As David let Selena stand, they walked the rest of the way back to the Inn, the guard letting them in as they approached.

Not soon after they entered the Inn, the maid with the large broadsword came down the stairs.

Eyes set on David, she said in her whisper tone of voice,

"It's good to see you again."

David scoffed at her, "I wish I could say the same for you." He folded his arms, "Is Miss Important too busy to see me herself?"

The girl shook her head,

"She doesn't know you're here, I was the one that requested you come here."

David heaved a sigh, "I don't have to ask why you wanted me here, do I?" His eyes looked around the lobby, glancing at anything that looked interesting before saying, without looking at her, "I'll be on the roof."

He began to walk past her without another word, but she grabbed him by his arm, "David... Thank you for coming..." she said, actually sounding sincere.

David glanced at her hand, only to yank his arm free of her grip in a rude fashion as he proceeded up the stairs.

The girl, watching the stairs some time after David vanished through them, turned to the three girls, "You've done a great favor for us, thank you. I'll let Jesse know how much help you've been." she said as she then turned from the girls, proceeding up the same stairs David went through.

(Mission Complete)

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

(( What happened in this post happened before everyone got back to the inn. ))

As Iris walked beside Emily she looked over the now awake Selena. The girl seemed a bit paranoid of people taking from her. Iris wondered why.

Looking over at Emily Iris noticed how she was still... Still very sad. Iris was still going to have to talk to her about everything that had happened on the mission. Iris felt backstabbed after Emily had tried to join David for information but that didn't mean she hated Emily or anything. Iris didn't like to hold grudges or hate people, it wasn't really in her nature.

Iris took a step toards Emily then placed her hand on the girls left shoulder. Iris said-
" Hey Emily... After all this lets have a talk alright? "

TheWeirdOne

KICK ME
Reputation score

Emily was still staring at the ground. She was just trying to concentrate on not breaking down. When Iris touched her shoulder she no longer felt Embarrassment from it. She took comfort that Iris still seemed to want to be her friend after what she had done to her. She heard her request and didn’t even have to think about her answer.

“It’s the least I could do for you Iris… thank you.”
She said this so only Iris could hear her.

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

Iris, for the first time in a while, smiled at Emily. Iris was glad that the two girls could still be friends. Emily was Iris's only real friend so losing her would be as bad as losing a sister. Iris then said to the Emily
" Come on.. Lets go to your room and talk. "

(( Continue in the Apple inn topic?))

TheWeirdOne

KICK ME
Reputation score

(( Just be aware RJ that they are in Apple Inn now ))

As Iris walked with Emily to her room she couldn't stand to look up at her. She just quietly looked at the ground. She tried to get everything back in order in herself but found it very hard. It was like everything she took was now piled up. When she betrayed Iris and was ignored it broke everything down. It just flowed out from that point on.

When they got in her room she sat down on the bed still looking down.

"What did you want to talk about?"

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

Iris took a seat next to Emily and let out a sigh. Now that David the Sniper was here and the mission was finished Iris could relax a little, after talking with Emily of course. Iris then made eye contact with Emily. It a calm and soft voice Iris began to speak. Iris said-

" Emily... I'm not mad at you. Look you're my first and only friend... I can get over what you said alright? "

After saying that Iris waited for Emily to say something.

TheWeirdOne

KICK ME
Reputation score

Emily sighed. She was very grateful at her words, but Iris probably didn't know that it wasn't just that. What she did to Iris was just the explosives that blew up the dam inside her. Iris was giving her comfort though.

"Thanks Iris... it really means a lot. I'm sorry that I did that... I just don't trust the director like you do..."
She trailed off not sure what to say. Even like this it would still be hard for her to admit just what was wrong with her. Iris was probably the only person who could ever make her do it though.

"I'll be fine sooner or later..."

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

Iris then took Emily and wrapped her in a hug, leaning onto the girl. Bringing herself close to her with a warm embrass. Iris could accept Emily not trusting the director. She could understand why someone wouldn't trust her, she kept a lot of information to herself. Iris shut her eyes as she continued to lean into Emily. Iris was really tired at the moment, maybe that is why she was acting the way she was. Iris then said-

" That's fine Emily... You don't have to agree with me on everything... "

TheWeirdOne

KICK ME
Reputation score

Emily didn't get embarrassed from Iris' embrace anymore. She welcomed it now because she had realized how much it comforted her. She managed to look over to Iris and smile although it still looked like a sad smile.

"Are you a bit tired or something Iris...?"
She said this remembering the last time Iris did this. She had completely forgotten about what had happened because of how tired she was. Emily didn't really want her to forget about it this time though.

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

Iris continued to lean on Emily with her eyes shut. When she asked about her being tired Iris drowsly responded-

" Yeah... That mission took a lot out of me... Want to go to sleep?"

Iris had decided she liked being around Emily. Sleeping in a bed with her wouldn't shame or embarrass her.

TheWeirdOne

KICK ME
Reputation score

Emily was tired. After all that happened today it exhausted her. She hadn't felt this tired for a long time.

"Yeah... I'll take you up on that offer. You can stay here if you want."
She laid down on the bed now. She did hope Iris would stay. After all that happened she stopped caring about being embarrassed through physical touch. She could stand Iris sleeping with her in the same bed.

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

Iris, with her eyes still shut, went down onto the bed next to Emily. She didn't even think about going to her bed and leaving, she was fixed on sleeping here. Iris moved and positioned herself onto the back of Emily. With her arms wrapped around her and her body pressing onto hers. As Iris's mind began to blank out Iris mumbled out-

" Good night..."

Iris nuzzled her face onto Emily before completly falling asleep.