What's new

Thunder in the distance

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Sekai was sound asleep in her room, the rain pounding against her window creating a serene white noise, comforting her as she slept. The thunder in the distance somehow providing an effect of peace to her mind. Until a lightning bolt struck near, causing the house to shake in it's wake.

Sekai rose with a start, taken away from her sleep by the loud noise. As she tries to go back to sleep, she realizes she cant. Laying in her bed, the light outside her room suddenly shut off, along with the air conditioning that kept her cool.

Uncomfortable, and sleepless, Sekai thinks about what to do, as just laying in bed was beginning to bore her.

(Sekai is in her room, with nothing of interest inside it, except for her alarm clock she used to use when she was in high school, and her dresser, filled with her favorite clothes. Sekai is wearing pajamas.)

*What does she do?*

BurntToast

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Thunder in the distance

' I need to get up...'

Those words graced her mind. For some reason the power was out, Sekai felt she should get out of her pajamas and get dressed then check around the house and check on her parents, if they were even home, which she doubted. She would of continued to stay in bed but with the power out and the rain pouring outside she was having trouble sleeping. Sekai only wondered what the cause of the power outage was. She had a feeling that the nearby lightning strike was the cause, but then again some drunk could of driven into the nearby transformer.

* changes into normal clothing. *

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sekai slips into some normal clothes.

Wondering if her mother and father were home, she remembered that they went on a vacation to celebrate their anniversary. But her a reason unknown to even herself, she thought to go to their room, perhaps seeking fond memories to comfort her back to sleep.

As she left her room, she glanced over at a open window. Rain was pouring in from it, and she punished herself for forgetting to close it. She quickly strode over to the window, then shut and locked it, heaving a sigh.

(Perception check)

She suddenly felt some kind of thing with claw like legs wrap around her hip, four legs holding tight onto her.

(A creature has grabbed Sekai from behind, and is squeezing her tightly. What does she do?)

BurntToast

Lurker
Reputation score

"Wh-what the...?!!"

After closing a window on her way to her parents bedroom Sekai felt something weird latch onto her hips and start squeezing her. The pressure almost hurted. Sekai Wanted to scream but instead attempted to get away from whatever had latched onto her. Sekai then started trying to escape from whatever was holding onto her, using her psychally strength and escapism skill.

* Try and escape. *

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(Sekai attempts to escape)

Sekai tries to pull on one of the monster's legs that were holding her, but she only struggled as she couldn't get it off.

Sekai heard a rip come from her clothes, then felt something slimy brush past her pussy.

*What does she do?*

BurntToast

Lurker
Reputation score

((... Isn't this a tad unfair? I didn't even get a chance to fight or see the monster before it latched onto my character unlike most peoples starting storys. I can't even escape the damn thing so whatmy character gets raped only seven posts in? Sorry if I'm just being a bad sport or whatever but come on... ))

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(Several characters were impregnated on their first story. And it's not unfair, because you can't lose your introductory scenario, even if she's impregnated.)

BurntToast

Lurker
Reputation score

(( I'd just like a chance to fight off whatever attacked my character before it just latches onto her and I instently get my character raped. Didn't everyone else get that chance? I'm pretty sure in most of everyone elses, including the people who had their character raped, starting story they came face to face with a monster before it tried anything.))

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(In Iris's story, a crab attempted to attack her by surprise, and she didn't have a weapon. However, she was fortunate enough to hear it before it landed on her, and she escaped from it.)

BurntToast

Lurker
Reputation score

(( I never saw that story. Most of the storys I've seen the character saw the monster before it instantly grabbed onto the character. I don't know why I had to get a surprise attack. I'd try to escape again but I can tell its pointless because even with the escapism skill and level 3 dex I can't get away. ))

Last edited:
OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(Dexterity determines your ability to move, aim, dodge, as well as anything that requires someone to be quick, and skillful. Dexterity does not effect how well you can push, pull, or otherwise overpower something that has grabbed you.)

BurntToast

Lurker
Reputation score

(( That still doesn't answer why I had to be the only other person to get a sneak attack in their starting story without encountering something first or ect. Forget it, if my character is going to get raped I may as well just get past it.))

Sekai attempts to escape again.

Last edited:

BurntToast

Lurker
Reputation score

(( Thinking about it I might of bit a little rude over this and taken this a bit to serisoly. Sorry if I was doing either. I hope we can continue. ))

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(Don't worry about it, it's just a game.)

(Sekai attempts to escape)

Sekai continues to try and pull it off, but she realizes that it's grip is too strong, she's not going to get it off this way...

Sekai felt the slimy thing brush past her pussy again, only this time, it went inside her, sending an erotic shock throughout her body.

As Sekai trembled with shock from the violation, she heard a knock on her door...

BurntToast

Lurker
Reputation score

Sekai continued to strugle but she soon figured this thing was to strong for her to get it off with strength. She needed another way to get this thing off her. She started thinking but then stopped when she felt some slimy shaft violat her. Sekai let out a scream from sheer shock. When Sekai hear a knock at her door her instincts kicked when she shouted for help, hoping whoever was knocking could help her.

" H-help me!"

She then tried to make her way to the front door and open it, whilst trying to resist the feeling this violation was giving her.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sekai managed to make it to her door, and open it.

It was her friend, Yoko. She must have wanted to check on her because of the power outage.

Yoko's gaze looked downward, as she saw some kind of shaft inside Sakai's pussy pump something inside of her. The feeling made Sakai let out a cry of ecstasy.

Yoko stared in awe at the sight, then asked,

"Sekai, what's going on?!?"

BurntToast

Lurker
Reputation score

Sekia fell to her knees as after she opened the door. Tears were starting to roll down her cheeks as the slimy shaft kept fucking her virgin pussy. She felt blood and love juices ooze out of her. Sekia could hardly focus on her friend who had knocked at the door.

Sekia then started to try and pull whatever was fucking her out of her pussy. As she attempted to pull the shaft out she thought to beg her friend for help. As embarrised as Sekia was in this state she did wanted this thing out of her. Sekia moaned out-

" Y-Yoko... Help me...I-I can't take much more of this..."

Last edited:
OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(I'm gonna catch some Z's after this, I'm already starting to doze off.)

Without hesitation, once Yoko saw the thing on Sekai, she pulled her gun from her purse, then fired at it many times before it fell off of Sakai.

Yoko ran over to Sekai, clasping her shoulders,

"Sekai, are you alright?"

BurntToast

Lurker
Reputation score

(( Alright.))

Sekia leaned into her friend Yoko for comfort and support after Yoko had killed the thing. Sekia felt traumatized but was trying her best to get a grip on herself. As Sekia began to embrace her friend she wiped the tears from her eyes. What on earth was going on? Why was the power out and what had attacked her? She decided to ask her friend. Sekia wispered out something to her friend.

" Yoko... What's going on? Why is the power out...?"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Yoko shook her head as she comforted her friend,

"I don't know, but never mind that. Are you okay? What was that... Thing doing to you?"