What's new

Tillias' Thread (Rule 34)

OP
wallpaper

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Tillias' Thread (Rule 34)

She brushed her lips with one hand, giggling again. "Mm, mm-hm. Still want to get to know me better?" she tossed her head to the empty nook a few feet away from them, its mostly opaque curtain blocking the insides from a clear inspection. "This cavern's already starting to fill up; it might be a good idea to snag a spot to rest, if you want to know me better in private." She winked, feeling particularly like a minx. If Tillias wasn't completely inexperienced with women, he was at least somewhat new to picking them up out of the blue, from what Hazena could tell. Hence, he was cute... she liked the new and enthusiastic better than those who had become jaded by sex or, on the other hand, full of themselves and their prowess.

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"So it is now or never then", Tillias replies with a little grin. With a quick move he grabs Hazena's hand. "Let's do this, before I lose my courage", he laughs. With a few quick steps he comes to a halt in front of the alcove and pulls the dragoness into his arms again for another quick kiss. "I could get used to this", he smiles.

OP
wallpaper

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

"Just don't run out on me in the middle of something," Hazena tells him as they make their way over, just before he pecks at her lips, "or I'll have to find you to finish the job!" She pulled the curtain back, revealing a luscious pile of blankets and a few pillows over a low, wide pallet. Ducking in first, she plopped herself on the bed and crooked a finger at him, grinning wide. "Before you do anything..." she told him, "come and sit?"

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Like I could outrun an air dragon", Tillias jests as he sits down on the soft bed. He reaches up to brush a strand out of his face - again. Maybe he should take that offer that Ahket made.

OP
wallpaper

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

Now that he was sitting, too, Hazena brought her hands up, running them across the front of his shirt. Her hands wound up cupping his cheeks, and she leaned up to give him another, longer kiss. "I hope I don't give you a reason to want to run," she told him playfully. "If I'm that bad, just tell me!" Now her hands ran down his front again, until they settled over his pants. She took her eyes off of his face for a moment, more interested in undoing his pants... unless of course, he tried to stop her!

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Tillias leans back - both to give her better access to his pants and to be able to watch her. Only after a moment it occurs to him that he was about to be naked from the waist down and he hasn't even seen anything of her!
"Hold - hold on for a second." He reaches out and grabs her by the shoulders, slowly running his hands down her arms. "This is going just a bit fast", he murmurs as he switches over and caresses her sides once more. "I'm not saying I don't want you", he explains. "Just - can we do this right?"

OP
wallpaper

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

Hazena pulled back, though she was still within his grip. Raising her silvery brows, she stared at him for a moment, and then chuckled. "Alright, Tillias. How about you tell me what you want? Or... show me?" Her hands settled over his, bringing them around her front so that now he had a handful of clothed breast in each palm. Hopefully that wouldn't throw him off too much!

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Tillias smiles nervously as he looks at his hands. "See, that's a start", he laughs. "I don't know what I want, truth be told. . . I just don't want this to be over so quickly." His eyes, as grey as stormy clouds, gaze longingly into her as his hands slowly wander down her front - only to slip under her shirt and bunch it up inch by inch as they slide upwards. "Hmmmm, I think I want to touch you", he murmurs, almost a purr as he gently cups her breasts and starts to palm them gently - afraid to hurt her if he goes too rough.

OP
wallpaper

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

Hazena laughed again, here ample breasts moving in kind under his direct touch. "You think so? I think I'd like to touch you, too," she told him, feeling more courageous now that they were alone. "Mm, that's a good start," she encouraged, torso leaning forward as she leaned her head back, so that her breasts hung more fully in his hands as she hummed approval.

"May I? Touch you?" she asked, cracking one eye open to watch him. "Or would you... would you rather take your time..." she brought her hands to the hem of her shirt bringing it over her head slowly. "Get to know me like you said earlier... it's nice when a man wants to take the time to explore his partner's body, I'd forgotten about that," she admitted, blushing even as she laughed it off.

Tillias's Pleasure: 0/24
Hazena's Pleasure: 3/15

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

((Goodness Gracious! 24?))

Tillias gives a grin that turns out a bit lop-sided. "I think you'll find out there's not much to touch - above the waist, I mean", he quickly adds with a blush. Her breasts fill his hands out nicely as he gets a bit more courageous, his fingers slightly sinking into her ample flesh. Even though he tries to ignore it a slight bulge can be seen in his pants, telltale sign of his arousal. "But yes. . . I want you to touch me as well."

OP
wallpaper

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

((I'm sure the fetishes you gave him will come into play. XD Part of that is his 'brains' stat, though I suppose I could modify things if you think that's not realistic! I'm flexible!))

"Please," Hazena told him... part because she liked the way he was playing with her, part deriding his self-consciousness. "If you want this to last, then I'm going to touch you, fingers and palms and maybe even tongue... if you let me." This was all said more in a purr to match his, though she hadn't made her move yet. Let him 'think' about that. "May I take off your shirt, at the very least? Mm..." She'd gotten a twinge of pleasure out of that fondling. Her nipples were very quickly coming erect!

Tillias's Pleasure: 2/24
Hazena's Pleasure: 5/15

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

((Heh. No. I'm fine, thanks!))

"Hmmm. . . do I have to let go of you then? Because I really don't want to", Tillias smiles. Still - she took her shirt off as well. It would only be fair to. . .
With a slight groan Tillias releases her breasts and shrugs off the vest before leaning over to seal her lips with another deep kiss. Her words have shown effect - Tillias is well aware of his head rubbing against the rough cloth. Driven by his curiosity his hands start wandering down her back now, eventually finding her rear and giving it an appreciative squeeze.

OP
wallpaper

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

Hazena, quite honest when she'd told him about touching him, also explored his mouth with her tongue -- though she broke their deeper kiss to laugh as he squeezed at her behind. "Mmm! Are my curves sufficient?" she asked, grinning widely as she finally brought her hands up to his chest. She traced his collar bones with her fingers, then ran her hands down his sternum. Before she could brush against his straining erection, her hands slid up again, fingers splayed. Curiously, she tested with gentle fingers against his nipples to see if he enjoyed that particular kind of touch. If not, her hands continued around under his arms and to his back as she leaned in for another one of those rather nice kisses.

Tillias's Pleasure: 6/24
Hazena's Pleasure: 6/15

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Mmm, more than sufficient", Tillias murmurs into the kiss. The nipple play does feel unique and good in it's own way but the young man has something else on his mind now. The thought of having his first time with a dragoness drives him on. Never ceasing the lip lock he pushes forward and lowers Hazena's back to the bed. He's hesitant to let go of her and keeps the kiss up for a few more, drawn-out moments before kneeling before her and running his hands down her body until they come to rest on the hem of her pants. "May. . . May I?"

OP
wallpaper

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

Hazena allowed him to settled her back, though she had wrapped her arms around his shoulders, the better to kiss him right back! "Mm, please. They're just in the way," she joked, grinning a little breathlessly up at him.

Tillias's Pleasure: 10/24
Hazena's Pleasure: 7/15

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Tillias gives a little laugh at the response before getting to work. His eyes take in every revealed inch of flawless bronze skin with rapt attention as her pants are pulled lower and lower until they completely come off. Of course, a few couple of inches fascinate him more than others. . .
After a moment of adoration Tillias goes to take his own pants off, but he remembers last second that Hazena was more than eager to do so before. Maybe. . .

OP
wallpaper

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

It probably wasn't all that surprising that the woman's pubic hair was as pale as the hair atop her head, though perhaps if Tillias hadn't had occasion to see many women before, this might be a small revelation. It was hard to tell just yet that she was already wet, given that she hadn't yet spread her legs wide enough for him to, start poking around, though he'd find out soon enough!

As he paused, his hands on his pants, Hazena perked up and grinned. "Now?" she asked, leaning forward eagerly to place her hands over his.

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Yes, now", Tillias replies in that almost purring tone. He holds his breath as she slides down his pants. He doesn't know how big he is in comparison to others, so hopefully he won't let her down!

OP
wallpaper

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

Pulling the cloth down and away from his now free and throbbing erection, Hazena didn't seem in the least disappointed. "Mmm, very nice," she murmured, then glanced up to make eye-contact. Her own faintly yellowed grey eyes held a sparkle of devious fun. "Now what would you like me to do to this lovely piece of anatomy?" asked she, fingers of one hand coming up almost to run along the length of his shaft, not quite touching him. She seemed to enjoy waiting for his permission, even if she liked to tease!

Tillias's Pleasure: 10/24
Hazena's Pleasure: 7/15
((Woops, forgot to c/v the max stats!))

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Tillias first thought is 'Everything.' And it's true, he really does want to try it all. So hard to choose! So many options!
Quite obviously Tillias needs a little more time to decide. But he doesn't just want Hazena to sit there while he makes up his mind, so. . . "Nothing", he says with a little grin. "Instead I'd rather try something else." He slowly scoots back until he rests between her legs, propped up on his elbows and face to face with Hazena's innermost.
"Mmm, I wonder how this feels like. . ." Promptly he reaches out and gently traces a finger along the dragoness' folds. Such a curious young man!