What's new

ACT Vore [スタジオ ぽりたんく/ Studio P] 聖魔の迷宮 / Labyrinth of Holyma (RE126415, RJ126415)

Graciel

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

jap dlsite:
eng dlsite:

Important notes:
-Run start.exe, not game.exe. Otherwise sex scenes will break off immediately after starting and there might be more bugs.
-Don't level REL over 2.
-Make sure the path to the game is short and only contains English letters.
-Set your Windows non-unicode language to Japanese before downloading, unpacking or playing the game. 'control panel - region - administrative - change system locale - Japanese - Restart now'.

Gameplay:
While some will find it too easy I found it to be very pleasantly challenging and fun throughout. Monsters aren't copy-pasted to forcefully create a longer game and the level design is great.
There is only sprite-sex; no game-over screens, so forcefully dying or letting your health drop is never necessary. You can actually play the game and enjoy the scenes when you fail. If you do die you are teleported to the last save point without penalties.
There is only one currency; Energy. Use it to upgrade your stats in the Menu or to buy skills or items from the merchant. REL is shooting speed and is leveled up by trading in 5 STR points (again: keep it to lv2 max)
When you encounter a door, enter it using arrow down. You wil enter a save room which has a savepoint, a merchant and the gallery. The merchant has three options: Skill refinement - Sell material - Buy items
Skills are found in various, sometimes hidden locations. Once you find a skill you will have to buy it from the merchant using Energy and Core drops, then equip it in the Menu. For the items: E gives full health, A gives a 1 minute attack boost, D a 1 minute defense boost.
Extra bonus tip: The Menu shows a map. Somehow I looked straight past it and only noticed it upon finishing the game.

Skills:
Generally purple crystals unlocks abilities [charge, double jump, etc] while yellow crystals unlock skills.
skills marked with (?) means "not 100% sure of the description".

ATKアップ ATK +3 [ATKアップ+ gives ATK+8]
DEFアップ DEF+3 [DEFアップ+ gives DEF+8]
リベンジ The more the Stun gauge is full, the more damage your character deals.
サバイバー Increase health kit drop rate.
ドロップ+ Increase core drop rate [ドロップ++ Increases core drop rate greatly]
スナイパー Increase shot range.
スティンガー Pierce shots.
高速チャージ Increase charge speed.
自動チャージ Auto charge.
縄抜け名人 Easier to escape grapple (?)
強化+ Increased effect on item A (?)
回復+ Health kits heals more.
デュアルアップ ATK+5, DEF+5
経験+ Increase EN gain by 1.3x [経験++ Doubles EN gain]
隐れ上手 Increases the invisibility frame duration(?)
自然治療 HP regen.

This list may not be complete, those were just the ones I came across. ---(fedess: I didn't find any more than this either)
To unlock the full gallery: Hold F9 and press Esc.
To start easy mode: Hold F9 and press Jump while in the shop. Same to revert it back to normal mode.
Easy mode stops platforms from falling or disappearing, spikes and lasers do less damage and you're invincible longer after being hit.

I'd advise hooking the game using Textractor. Rape scenes are hookable though there will be some irrelevant garbage mixed in and the speed of the text sometimes makes it hard to read without messing around with the settings a little. I'm not too sure what it all means but with Max Buffer Size 3000 and Flush Delay 800 I was happy enough.

Controls:
Arrow left/right- Movement
Arrow down - Interact
Z - Jump / Cancel
X - Shoot / Action
C - Menu

Story: (what I could make of it)
Once every hundred years demons appear in a certain place and need to be sealed by a team of two: a virgin holy knight and a saint woman with a strong soul. It's now three days after Saint Alicia and Holy knight Cecil headed towards the seal of Evil but they still have not returned and demons keep overflowing.
You, Aria, and your friend, Flare, are Valkyries sent on a mission to help the saint and her knight. It's an important mission where failure is not an option, but is also an opportunity to show off your strength.

Fetishes: Pixel art, Vore/being eaten, Interspecies sex, Yuri. dlsite also lists Ryona but I have to disagree.

Released: 14th December 2013

Respect to all who support the developer by buying the game. For the rest here is the full game (v1.02):
https://ulmf.org/threads/studio-p-s...-no-re126415-rj126415.4992/page-7#post-597842

Last edited by a moderator:

Picaboo

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: [RJ126415|ACT]The Labyrinth of Holy Magic

Kurovadis clone

It's quite fun actually. I just played around a bit but I found it quite enjoyable. I'm still trying to beat the first boss. My DEF is so low, it kills me after just a couple of hits.

RenVortex

Demon Girl
Reputation score

doesn't work for me
I can second this. For me the game starts up at the title screen, but when I press Start I get an error message. It's something along the lines of an unexpected error and to contact the creator of the game.

dienow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Kurovadis clone
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score

Hmmm, played the demo, the game is quite well done, nice sprites, and the animations are quite good. Can't wait for this to come out.

AND! HOW TO RUN THE DEMO PROPERLY!

1. Open WinRAR in Japanese locale
2. Extract the demo archive while in Japanese Locale
3. Run the game in Japanese Locale
And it should work.

You don't have to switch your whole windows to Japanese locale, you can use AppLocale for this.

DarkWarpalg6

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Beat the boss, it's tough until you master the pattern. The game features good, refreshing gameplay on top of sprite rape. It takes a LONG while for any non-boss enemy to cum when raping the heroine. A smidge of soft vore with the elevator plant.

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score

I think you're right. Kyrieru DID invent metroid and megaman afterall.
So much sarcasm in this post, I can't even describe it... :D

thswherizat

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Is there some way to up your armor or anything? The boss was hitting me for 51, so two hits meant game over in his fight. Sometimes when he teleported down he would land literally on top of me, so I had no way to dodge.

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

Is there some way to up your armor or anything? The boss was hitting me for 51, so two hits meant game over in his fight. Sometimes when he teleported down he would land literally on top of me, so I had no way to dodge.
Kill stuff -> press C key for menu -> press up/down to select a stat -> press X key a few times to confirm choice and you get +10 hp and some stats.

I went all out attack and attack buff from the vendor girl, was hitting the guy for about 23-25ish, died before I did.

You can also buy the 500 point? E thing, which gives 100% hp (can't mvoe for a few seconds).

Also the demo ends after beating it and seeing some story+picking up 2 weird items.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I think you're right. Kyrieru DID invent metroid and megaman afterall.
Thank you, good sir.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

This was fantastic. Want more. It's not as difficult as Kyrieru, and some enemies rape each other. Also, did you see the size of that gallery? Holy nipple fuck...

Last edited:

Lionfire

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I have played this as well, though for some reason all of the text is invisible for me. Dunno what is wrong with mine, maybe missing the font that it uses. Anyone else get this problem, or is it just me?

StiffSponge

Banned
Reputation score

Game works perfectly for me, allowing me to see a gigantic terrible flaw in this game..

The animation tease..

Every damn grapple (except for the boss, and the lovely animation of the horny female enemy attacking the male enemy) only lasts like 2-3 seconds before they let you go and shove you away, even if your character is dead.

Even in the gallery, which the demo so graciously allowed, does not remove this 2-3 second limit.

Let's (I) can only hope with progress the dev will see the error of his/her ways and at least give a full/infinite animation time in the gallery, or apon player death..

samo101

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Game works perfectly for me, allowing me to see a gigantic terrible flaw in this game..

The animation tease..

Every damn grapple (except for the boss, and the lovely animation of the horny female enemy attacking the male enemy) only lasts like 2-3 seconds before they let you go and shove you away, even if your character is dead.

Even in the gallery, which the demo so graciously allowed, does not remove this 2-3 second limit.

Let's (I) can only hope with progress the dev will see the error of his/her ways and at least give a full/infinite animation time in the gallery, or apon player death..
I'm pretty sure it's just for the demo. Some enemies barely manage to penetrate before the animation cancels, I think that would be pretty silly if the final version was the same

The Lurkers Shadow

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The animation tease..

It's just a bit of a glitch, I picked the game.exe first which might be why it went funny. Second time around I tried the start.exe and the animations worked as normal, not sure if that was the cause but hope it helps you get some of those delicious scenes.

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

out!

Reputation score

ugh. I would buy this since it's only 1,575 points, but I have exactly 1,555 points on my account.